Be sure to check out the new "DROID RED" theme, also available on the market!
* First, a reply to comments: All images shown are ACTUAL SCREENSHOTS captured realtime from a DROID 2 with no postwork. PandaHome and OpenHome were used for the display screenshots via USB. Please contact me if you have questions, I can only help you if you ask. Enjoy!
* 4 Custom Clocks (widgets in 3 sizes each) - clocks can be set up to launch any app on your phone...just one, or multiple.
* 2 Custom Live Wallpapers (tributes to DROID 2 and DROID X)
* 3 Static Wallpapers (see quick directions below)
* Complete theme work-over designed for PandaHome and OpenHome (also works on DXTop and similar home replacement apps).
You can still use the Clocks and Live WallPapers without a home replacement app! For the complete theme seen, you can download a Home Replacement app free from the Market (Directions also on my website).
Comments/requests/suggestions always welcome. PLEASE e-mail me if you have qustions!
Help also available at www.hitechpilot.com
Or UCCW 2.2 (Ultimate custom widget) or above installed ( http://goo.gl/SLp3kr)
The uccw widgets are limited to just 4 at this time because of size restraints.
Over 20 different zooper widgets!
Tasker users, read below for tasker integration and xml link. please watch video to find out how to in detail for using tasker with this
Ultra Widget is for Zooper only at this time. It is inspired by the Verizon droid lineup. Also known as the "Droid command center" All images, layouts and files were 100% created by me. The Motorola Droid widget was simply inspiration and NONE of the images or files made by Motorola have been used in this Widget.
There are over 20 different widgets in this app and counting.
Ultra Widget (stock looking)
Ultra Widget White
Ultra Widget Blue
Ultra Widget Orange
You get the standard ring style widget
You get just the clock option
You get just the clock with a battery indicator in side the ring around the clock
and you get an analog clock
If you have an issue, Please email me first before rating poorly.
Clock with Date and month
Weather, with a dynamically changing background based on the current weather
Battery indicator ring with battery %
How to install:
1 - Download and install the skin
2 - Add a Zooper widget (preferably 4x2 or 5x2) to your homescreen (via long press on homescreen if you're running a launcher or via appdrawer if you're on stock ROM),
3 - When Zooper widget skins list pops up, choose Ultra Widget to apply,
4 - Touch the image of the version you want
5- ALL DONE!
For tasker users, if you want the option to maximize the widget from the full widget to just a clock, first, download this xml ( https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82778378/ultra.tsk.xml ) place it on this SD card. open tasker, long click on tasks, import, navigate to the ultra.tsk.xml you just downloaded and click on it. then use the Ultra Widget Tasker when selecting the version
Stylish design - clock / weather widget with app-start function.
- 18 skins for different display resolutions included. For high resolution smartphones, it's best to use DoubleRings or DoubleSquare version (eg FullHD), for lower resolution devices take at least DoubleRingsThin (or DoubleSquareThin)
- Showing time, date, weather, wind, location and battery Information
- also show "todays mobile data" and "mobile connection mode"
- also for all Number4-Templates: Accu-Symbol while charging, last Weather-Refresh
- All fonts, colors and even sizes (I recommend to set scaling in Zooper Widget Pro to a value between 110 to 120) can be adjusted (but not be stored on SD-Card)
- It can launch 9 different apps or activities. Choose "Layout" in Zooper Widget Pro from the menu, and set for the items "AppStart oben/unten/Mitte/links/rechts" under setting "Module OnTap" the appropriate app / activity. The grid corresponds to the full width of the widget with 3 rows and 3 columns per line. Standard settings are to call the battery info in the top right area and the configuration menu of Zooper Widget Pro in the upper left area
- NEW: ChromeDoubles6 (and ChromeDoublesThin6) also now support 3 more infos (see pictures above). In the right circle, a 3-day forecast and information on Sun- / Moonset can be displayed . The left circle can be changed to display the next alarm and the next appointment.
- NEW: Color Picker, now the background color of the two rings can be easily and quickly changed and also stored.
- ChromDoubles6 (and ChromeDoublesThin6) require the installation of ZW-Utilities (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.thinkkwer.zwutilities&hl=de) for all functions. When you first load the new widgets all the information is above the other, for the first time you have to click positions 2,4,5 repeatedly (see pictures above).
Only for ChromeDoubles6 (and ChromeDoublesThin6):
- Tap Position 1 to show Color-Picker, you have to enable your own Color-Settings first with a Tap on Position 3
- Tap Position 2 to toggle left Ring between Default and Alarm/Appointmentinformation
- Tap Position 3 to toggle between Default-Color or using your own Color-Picker-Settings
- Tap Position 4 to toggle right Ring between Default and Sun/Moonphase Infos
- Tap Position 5 to toggle right Ring between Default and 3-Days-Forecast
- Position 6 could be used by your own for example to set an external Weather-App with more detailed Infos. (Use "Module OnTap" from item "AppStart extWeather" for it
- You can still use all other 9 areas to configure and start our own Apps/Shortcuts (use "Module OnTap" of items "AppStart xxx" for it)
* This is not a standalone app! Zooper widget PRO is required * Here you will find the full version.:
* For extended switching (ChromeDoubles6) ZW Utilities is required * Here you will find the free full version.:
- Add a new widget to the Launcher
- Select zooper widget (4x2 is best)
- Select the widget in Zooper Widget Pro
- All settings can be changed, 9 different Apps / activities can be assigned (but changes of settings can not be stored on SD-Card)
- more variants of the widget will come soon
* Note *
Please, in case of problems dont write immediate a bad review, just write an email and I will help as soon as possible. Many thanks!
Tags: Zooper, Widget, Chrome, Rings, Squares, Clock, Weather, Stylish
You’ll need Android OS version 1.6 or later versions.
Please enjoy personalization of your home screen with this analog clock Widget. Please tap on the widget to change a clock design.
Please incorporate this app in your lifestyle.
You can use alarm function with Android OS version 2.3 or later versions.
If you tap the alarm button in the app, the alarm function which is already set in your cell-phone by default will be up. This app works with an original function of your cell-phone. This is the way to reduce problems; such as alarm doesn’t ring or the model is not capable, which happen a lot to other alarm clock apps. We would like you to consider trying this function, if you use your cell-phone as an alarm. You can set your favorite melody as an alarm sound, because this app works with the alarm function which is already set in your cell-phone by default. You might want to wake up with your favorite melodies or sounds.
Please use this app as a useful tool.
-Go to "your" menu widgets
-Search and select Ultra (and select color) - analog clock widget and place it on your desktop.
A ultra-detailed Neon Glow Clock Widget.
Get rid of your old-styled Analog Clock and try this!
The widget is 2x2, resizable with ADW Launcher or LauncherPro Full.
It is featherweight for your phone: less than 100Kb!!
This widget matches perfectly my ADW Theme Glow Legacy Pro and my Glow Legacy Widgets. CHECK IT OUT IN MARKET!!!
The wallpaper in Screenshot 2 is not the Glow default wallpaper, it's a custom wallpaper specifically designed for using with Glow Clock, you can find on my site, linked below.
--APPLY THE WIDGET:---
1)Tap on your homescreen
3)Scroll down until you see Glow Legacy Widget
4)Click on it
5)The widget will appear in your homescreen!
The widgets in this app have new, high resolution images.
This app also contains an unreleased update of Analog Clock Widget 4.
Supports Froyo Apps on SD Card