- Local, Regional and National coverage.
- Real-time breaking news alerts so you can follow stories as they happen.
- Deep weather forecast information.
- Contribute your stories, images and video to KSLA by uploading directly from your mobile device.
- Side menu tray navigation for quick access to the news you need.
- Live Streaming support on 4.x devices (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean)
- Universal app for phone and tablet devices (tablets include multi-pane reading).
CBS affiliate also serving Bossier City, Marshall, Texarkana and Natchitoches.
News 12 is the exclusive 24-hour news network dedicated to covering local news in 7 regions within the New York tri-state area. This app is available for free to Optimum customers & subscribers that receive News 12 on Comcast, Time Warner and Service Electric cable systems.
With the app you will receive:
LIVE streaming and video-on-demand of News 12 and News 12 Traffic & Weather channels
Up-to-the-minute local news, weather, traffic, and more, serving Long Island, the Bronx, Brooklyn, southwestern Connecticut, Hudson Valley (Rockland and Orange counties), New Jersey, and Westchester
Local breaking news information, pushed directly to your device
Local weather alerts, weather forecasts, current temperatures, and storm coverage
Access to more than 800 traffic cameras and traffic flow data for each region
Local school closings
National and international news, business, sports, and entertainment
Polls and “question of the day”
Access social media directly for comments, feedback, and sharing
Ability to upload photos and videos for potential use on News 12
*Don’t have an Optimum ID? You can create one by clicking the following link while using your Optimum Online modem.
With our Winston-Salem local news app, you can:
- Be alerted to breaking local news with push notifications.
- Watch live streaming breaking news when it happens and get live updates from our reporters.
- Submit breaking news, news tips or email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom and it could be featured on air.
- Comment on local news stories that matter to you and share stories with email or on your social media pages.
- Check out current Winston-Salem weather conditions, hourly and 7 day forecasts wherever you might be.
- Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity.
- See weather alerts and updates, watch videocasts from your favorite meteorologists and more.
No matter where you are in the Winston-Salem local area, you can stay up to date on the latest news and weather information with the WXII 12 News app.
What’s more, you can share those stories with family and friends via e-mail, text message, Twitter and Facebook.
KENS 5 application features:
> Breaking news
> Geo-location-based weather
> San Antonio forecast and weather conditions
> Texas regional and local radars
> Sports news
> News video
> Geo-location-based traffic
> San Antonio entertainment and events
> Movie showtimes
> Texas lottery
> Community photos
> Share articles via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
> Submit photos, videos and news tips
The KPRC 2 Severe Weather Team and Click2Houston.com give you Hourly forecasts, or you can look ahead with Tomorrow's Forecast and the 7-Day Outlook. Dynamic Interactive Radar and Satellite images keeps you ahead of storms. You can receive personalized push alerts for Breaking Weather, watch video and more.
Whether you’re looking for what the temperature will be tomorrow, wondering if that outdoor event will be cancelled, or needing to prepare for dangerously severe conditions, Frank’s Forecast app is the one click way to find out anytime, anywhere.
For live radar, aquifer levels, current temperatures and tomorrow’s forecast, depend on Your Weather Authority: Adam Caskey, Steve Browne, Katie Vossler, Mike Osterhage and Justin Horne.
- Live Radar
- Current Temperature
- Daypart Forecast
- 7 Day Forecast
- Aquifer Levels
- Alerts and Warnings
KSAT12, Your Weather Authority: Keeping you and your family safe from the storm.
Everything you need to prepare for and track Jacksonville weather on The First Coast from The Weather Authority and WJXT, THE Local Station.
Breaking weather alerts, detailed local forecasts, dynamic interactive radar and local satellite from Jacksonville's premiere weather app, all at your fingertips!
-Breaking News alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Live breaking news video
-Live streaming video of Local 10 newscasts
-Video clips on demand
-The best local interactive radar
-Weather alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Weather forecasts for where you live or where you are
-Hour by hour forecasts to help plan your day
-7-day and weekend weather outlook
-Interactive traffic maps
-Accident alerts pushed directly to your device
-Hundreds of live traffic cameras
-Full coverage pro and college teams
Check your Orlando forecast hour by hour, track storms with our dynamic interactive radar, get live video forecasts and up-to-the-minute live weather updates from trusted WKMG Chief Meteorologist Tom Sorrells right on your phone. Never get caught in a storm again!
• Dynamic Interactive Radar for where you live
• Trusted Meteorologist Tom Sorrells helps you plan your day with accurate, up to the minute weather alerts
• Detailed, Accurate Forecasts
• Hour by Hour forecasts to plan your day
• Plan out your day for week with accurate forecasts
• Local Video Forecasts
• Weather News
From WKMG Local 6 and ClickOrlando.com!
• Interactive Live Radar
• Current conditions
• Hourly forecast
• Seven-day forecast
• Severe Weather Alerts location-enabled
• Live Local 4 news storm coverage
• School Closings
• AND MORE
Powered by WDIV Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com
News4Jax StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
News4Jax StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Channel 4 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
NEW ‘Closures’: See restaurants ordered closed last week due to critical violations!
KPRC StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
KPRC StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows KPRC and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
Get Detroit hockey news, updates and highlights every hockey fan needs! Everything about the Winter Classic, the pros and your favorite college and local games, all at your fingertips. Plus, LIVE Detroit area hockey game scoreboards, schedules, standings, stats, hockey fan tweets, share Instagram photos and more…
Hockey In The D is powered by WDIV and Click On Detroit.
KSAT 12 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
KSAT 12 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows KSAT and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.