Get alerted to breaking news in and around Sacramento as it happens, watch our news and live events streaming right on your phone or tablet, and view local news with our unique storytelling which gives you the big picture as well as the details you want.
Be the first to know:
- Breaking news alerts on your phone
- Live streaming newscasts and live events
Access exclusive content:
- Catch up with your favorite segments from the Morning Show
- Find our latest Contests and Promotions
- Top stories of the day that you need to know about
- Story Timelines show fresh updates and the full history of events
- Story Summary gives you the big picture
Share the story:
- Share videos, stories, and updates
- Choose your favorite - Facebook, Twitter or Google+
-Users may experience issues with live streaming on some versions of Android
App Features & Highlights:
You can now watch LIVE STREAMING broadcasts in the app! You can even choose to set up reminders for Broadcast times in the News Schedule section.
See current weather conditions, hourly and extended forecasts, a full radar map and weather-related health information
Our interactive traffic map provides real-time information about traffic incidents, commute speeds, accidents, events or construction areas that can impact your travel plans.
CLOSINGS & DELAYS
Browse a list of local Closings & Delays 24/7. You can also easily mark schools or institutions as Favorites in the app for quick access to closings information.
Sign up for Breaking News, Weather and other alerts—for the stories most important to you. Don’t want to receive alerts in the middle of the night? No problem, you can set a quiet time.
Easily share articles and video clips with your network via Facebook, Twitter or email.
You can now upload your own pictures and videos of the action to share with News10 viewers through Your Take… we may even include them in our coverage!
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Sacramento, Roseville, Elk Grove, Folsom, and El Dorado, California. The Sacramento Bee and SacBee.com reports on the local topics you care about including local, weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Sacramento area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Sacramento Bee opinions, editorials, and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter, or by email.
The completely redesigned NBC News app can be used on both your phone and tablet. Here are a few highlights:
• Faster and more visual than ever before
• Stories download automatically so you can keep reading when you’re offline
• Even more videos, slideshows and articles now available
• Unique split screen plays video while you read stories
Our live, continuous coverage gives you all the news you want, and now it’s easier than ever to share the stories that matter most to you.
For live radar, aquifer levels, current temperatures and tomorrow’s forecast, depend on Your Weather Authority: Adam Caskey, Steve Browne, Katie Vossler, Mike Osterhage and Justin Horne.
- Live Radar
- Current Temperature
- Daypart Forecast
- 7 Day Forecast
- Aquifer Levels
- Alerts and Warnings
KSAT12, Your Weather Authority: Keeping you and your family safe from the storm.
The KPRC Local 2 Severe Weather Team and Click2Houston.com give you Hourly forecasts, or you can look ahead with Tomorrow's Forecast and the 7-Day Outlook. Dynamic Interactive Radar and Satellite images keeps you ahead of storms. You can receive personalized push alerts for Breaking Weather, watch video and more.
Whether you’re looking for what the temperature will be tomorrow, wondering if that outdoor event will be cancelled, or needing to prepare for dangerously severe conditions, Frank’s Forecast app is the one click way to find out anytime, anywhere.
• Interactive Live Radar
• Current conditions
• Hourly forecast
• Seven-day forecast
• Severe Weather Alerts location-enabled
• Live Local 4 news storm coverage
• School Closings
• AND MORE
Powered by WDIV Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com
-Breaking News alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Live breaking news video
-Live streaming video of Local 10 newscasts
-Video clips on demand
-The best local interactive radar
-Weather alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Weather forecasts for where you live or where you are
-Hour by hour forecasts to help plan your day
-7-day and weekend weather outlook
-Interactive traffic maps
-Accident alerts pushed directly to your device
-Hundreds of live traffic cameras
-Full coverage pro and college teams
Everything you need to prepare for and track Jacksonville weather on The First Coast from The Weather Authority and WJXT, THE Local Station.
Breaking weather alerts, detailed local forecasts, dynamic interactive radar and local satellite from Jacksonville's premiere weather app, all at your fingertips!
Check your Orlando forecast hour by hour, track storms with our dynamic interactive radar, get live video forecasts and up-to-the-minute live weather updates from trusted WKMG Chief Meteorologist Tom Sorrells right on your phone. Never get caught in a storm again!
• Dynamic Interactive Radar for where you live
• Trusted Meteorologist Tom Sorrells helps you plan your day with accurate, up to the minute weather alerts
• Detailed, Accurate Forecasts
• Hour by Hour forecasts to plan your day
• Plan out your day for week with accurate forecasts
• Local Video Forecasts
• Weather News
From WKMG Local 6 and ClickOrlando.com!
NEW ‘Closures’: See restaurants ordered closed last week due to critical violations!
News4Jax StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
News4Jax StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Channel 4 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
Local 6 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
Local 6 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Local 6 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
KSAT 12 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
KSAT 12 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows KSAT and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
• Projected Hurricane Paths
• Interactive Live Radar
• Live Local 10 news storm coverage
• Severe Weather Alerts
• Tropical Weather Outlooks
• Watches and Warnings