The Florida509 App technology uses the GPS location of your mobile device to suggest the local venues that are in your vicinity and leverages Google's mapping technology to lead you to your Haitian destination. All business locations have been validated and will be updated monthly to ensure that you have the latest location information at your fingertips.
Florida509 App Features:
* GPS location finder will map mobile users to the closest locations in the database (no search terms needed)
* Automatic update of new businesses added to Florida509 database
* Native mobile device functions such as: click to call on phone numbers, tap for email addresses, click for browsing web links
* Ability to take a picture from within the app to share on Facebook, Twitter or send via email
* An Events Calendar to keep you informed about the latest Haitian bands playing in Florida, cultural events, art expos, food festivals and more!
Social Media Platform Integration for Florida509 Content (Facebook, Twitter, Florida509 Blog)
* Full GPS integration with Google® Map Technology
* Ability to search by keyword, landmark street address, intersection or zip code
* Provides Mobile users with turn-by-turn directions to mapped locations across Florida
The KPRC Local 2 Severe Weather Team and Click2Houston.com give you Hourly forecasts, or you can look ahead with Tomorrow's Forecast and the 7-Day Outlook. Dynamic Interactive Radar and Satellite images keeps you ahead of storms. You can receive personalized push alerts for Breaking Weather, watch video and more.
Whether you’re looking for what the temperature will be tomorrow, wondering if that outdoor event will be cancelled, or needing to prepare for dangerously severe conditions, Frank’s Forecast app is the one click way to find out anytime, anywhere.
For live radar, aquifer levels, current temperatures and tomorrow’s forecast, depend on Your Weather Authority: Adam Caskey, Steve Browne, Katie Vossler, Mike Osterhage and Justin Horne.
- Live Radar
- Current Temperature
- Daypart Forecast
- 7 Day Forecast
- Aquifer Levels
- Alerts and Warnings
KSAT12, Your Weather Authority: Keeping you and your family safe from the storm.
-Breaking News alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Live breaking news video
-Live streaming video of Local 10 newscasts
-Video clips on demand
-The best local interactive radar
-Weather alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Weather forecasts for where you live or where you are
-Hour by hour forecasts to help plan your day
-7-day and weekend weather outlook
-Interactive traffic maps
-Accident alerts pushed directly to your device
-Hundreds of live traffic cameras
-Full coverage pro and college teams
Everything you need to prepare for and track Jacksonville weather on The First Coast from The Weather Authority and WJXT, THE Local Station.
Breaking weather alerts, detailed local forecasts, dynamic interactive radar and local satellite from Jacksonville's premiere weather app, all at your fingertips!
• Interactive Live Radar
• Current conditions
• Hourly forecast
• Seven-day forecast
• Severe Weather Alerts location-enabled
• Live Local 4 news storm coverage
• School Closings
• AND MORE
Powered by WDIV Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com
Check your Orlando forecast hour by hour, track storms with our dynamic interactive radar, get live video forecasts and up-to-the-minute live weather updates from trusted WKMG Chief Meteorologist Tom Sorrells right on your phone. Never get caught in a storm again!
• Dynamic Interactive Radar for where you live
• Trusted Meteorologist Tom Sorrells helps you plan your day with accurate, up to the minute weather alerts
• Detailed, Accurate Forecasts
• Hour by Hour forecasts to plan your day
• Plan out your day for week with accurate forecasts
• Local Video Forecasts
• Weather News
From WKMG Local 6 and ClickOrlando.com!
NEW ‘Closures’: See restaurants ordered closed last week due to critical violations!
Get Detroit hockey news, updates and highlights every hockey fan needs! Everything about the Winter Classic, the pros and your favorite college and local games, all at your fingertips. Plus, LIVE Detroit area hockey game scoreboards, schedules, standings, stats, hockey fan tweets, share Instagram photos and more…
Hockey In The D is powered by WDIV and Click On Detroit.
News4Jax StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
News4Jax StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Channel 4 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
Local 6 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
Local 6 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Local 6 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.
Local 4 StormPins can display your reports instantly on-air providing a valuable service to the community.
Local 4 StormPins also works with PinResponder that allows Local 4 and city officials like Police, Fire or Emergency Managers to add traffic, crime or breaking news pins all within one app.