WIVB News 4 has the latest updates from Buffalo and the Greater Niagara Region.
- Navigate easily through local news and information that's important to you
- Stay informed of breaking news with News 4 alerts
- View local news videos embedded within stories or at full screen
- Understand how weather will affect you with local forecasts, radar, maps and video
- Stay up-to-date on school closings and severe weather
- Help shape local coverage by submitting photos and news tips through Report It
- Easily share interesting articles via e-mail, Facebook(R) and Twitter(TM)
News, Weather, Sports, Photos, Videosand More
View Community/Neighborhood News
Live Streaming Audio and Video
Weather, School Closings and More
Share Content via E-mail, Text Message and on Facebook and Twitter
· Get the days top news stories from FOX News’ videos on demand. Also enjoy top videos from all your favorite weekday shows.
· View the latest videos from the #1 cable news shows and anchors on the FOX News Channel.
Share / Save
· Articles, photos and videos can be shared with friends via Facebook or Twitter, and can be saved to Favorites for viewing later.
We Report. You Decide®... On-The-Go!
v0.9.2.3:Better task monitoring algorithm
The Sony PlayStation 4, officially abbreviated as PS4, is an upcoming video game console from Sony Computer Entertainment. Announced as the successor to the PlayStation 3 during a press conference on February 20, 2013, the PS4 is expected to launch in the fourth quarter of 2013, and will compete with Nintendo's Wii U and Microsoft's Xbox One, as part of the eighth generation of video game consoles. (wiki)
**This app is a independent news app for fans. This app provides instant access to related public news stories and web links in our custom news app. This app and the developer are not affiliated with "PS4" Brand or "SONY". This application is not provided by, endorsed, licensed or otherwise associated with "SONY". All app content and information displayed in this app is for news reporting, commentary, and resource use only under Fair Use Act. Any trademarks or copyrighted materials displayed are property of the rightful owners. All other property including app code is property of the app developer @2014 - (see policy link for more details)
More from developer
• Interactive Live Radar
• Current conditions
• Hourly forecast
• Seven-day forecast
• Severe Weather Alerts
• Lightning Tracker
• Live Local 4 news storm coverage
• AND MORE
-Breaking News alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Live breaking news video
-Live streaming video of Local 10 newscasts
-Video clips on demand
-The best local interactive radar
-Weather alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Weather forecasts for where you live or where you are
-Hour by hour forecasts to help plan your day
-7-day and weekend weather outlook
-Interactive traffic maps
-Accident alerts pushed directly to your device
-Hundreds of live traffic cameras
-Full coverage pro and college teams
The KPRC Local 2 Severe Weather Team and Click2Houston.com give you Hourly forecasts, or you can look ahead with Tomorrow's Forecast and the 7-Day Outlook. Dynamic Interactive Radar and Satellite images keeps you ahead of storms. You can receive personalized push alerts for Breaking Weather, watch video and more.
Whether you’re looking for what the temperature will be tomorrow, wondering if that outdoor event will be cancelled, or needing to prepare for dangerously severe conditions, Frank’s Forecast app is the one click way to find out anytime, anywhere.
• Projected Hurricane Paths and Tracking Charts
• Survival Checklists to plan and prepare for storms
• Evacuation Routes and live interactive traffic maps
• Local Emergency numbers and shelters
• Breaking Weather Alerts and push notifications of storm updates
• Current Radar and Satellite Images
• Projected Hurricane Paths
• Interactive Live Radar
• Live Local 10 news storm coverage
• Severe Weather Alerts
• Tropical Weather Outlooks
• Watches and Warnings
Everything you need to prepare for and track Jacksonville weather on The First Coast from The Weather Authority and WJXT, THE Local Station.
Breaking weather alerts, detailed local forecasts, dynamic interactive radar and local satellite from Jacksonville's premiere weather app, all at your fingertips!
- Official News updates from WDIV ClickOnDetroit and the NAIAS
- Official Twitter updates from NAIAS on new products and show events
- Official Photos and Videos from the show floor
- Livestream video of vehicle unveilings on your phone!
- Virtual map to the 2014 NAIAS show floor at Cobo Center
- Information about the show and ticket sales
- Detroit weather forecasts and live radar
- Detroit Guide to local restaurants and businesses
- Additional automotive news and information from respected news organizations around the world
The Official 2014 NAIAS app is presented by the Detroit Auto Dealers Association and WDIV Local 4 ClickOnDetroit.com.
Check your weather for what to wear. Can't be near the TV? Watch Local 4 Morning News live from wherever you are! Find out what happened while you were sleeping with breaking news and before you leave check your traffic for an easy commute! All from the palm of your hands!
Wake up with us! The Local 4 Wake Up app! Your mornings, made simple. From WDIV Detroit and ClickOnDetroit.com!
Get Detroit hockey news, updates and highlights every hockey fan needs! Everything about the Winter Classic, the pros and your favorite college and local games, all at your fingertips. Plus, LIVE Detroit area hockey game scoreboards, schedules, standings, stats, hockey fan tweets, share Instagram photos and more…
Hockey In The D is powered by WDIV and Click On Detroit.
NEW ‘Closures’: See restaurants ordered closed last week due to critical violations!
Breaking news alerts, evacuation routes, phone charging info, and live streaming video from the First Coast's premiere Hurricane app, all at your fingertips! Immediate watches and warnings, the newest Hurricane models, and video blogs from the Weather Authority Meteorologists.