Ahmed is running low on credit and needs to recharge his prepaid Etisalat phone. He is in a meeting but knows he must make an important call soon afterward. Ahmed finishes his meeting, runs out to buy a recharge card. C’mon elevator – does it really have to stop at every floor. Ahmed reaches the grocery store, there are only 3 other people in front of him. The cashier is having some trouble with the bar code for another customer and Ahmed desperately wants to jump the queue. Finally, it’s his turn. He gets the recharge voucher and punches in an incorrect voucher code. Those long, pesky top up voucher codes can be so annoying! OK, time to take a deep breath, calm down, punch in the recharge code correctly and make the call.
Ahmed resolves to recharge online the next time. He tries at some place and gets delivered an electronic recharge voucher. Oh man.
You use a smartphone, why not recharge smartly too.
Now Ahmed downloads the SuperCharge app. He registers easily, pays securely using his bankcard issued in UAE and saves his card for use next time. The recharge is added straight to his account in seconds – no more vouchers, paper or electronic! Ahmed saves his phone number in his SuperCharge directory after completing his first transaction. The next time recharge will be even easier, taking just 2-steps to top up.
Ahmed gets home and his wife needs to top up her Du prepaid phone. Most urgent call to mum-in-law, of course. Ahmed whips out his phone, opens his SuperCharge app, pulls up her number from his Contacts and recharges her phone directly, all in a few seconds. Ahmed is now a Superhero!
Get the SuperCharge app. Be like superhero Ahmed. Not like that other voucher guy.
Here are a few things Ahmed wants you to know about SuperCharge.ae:
- Residents of the United Arab Emirates can recharge their Etisalat or Du numbers directly. And say no to top up vouchers!
- You pay securely in AED, using a UAE-issued Credit or Debit card. With more payment options to follow soon.
- Recharge is added straight to your number in seconds, saving you those trips to the grocery store in PJs at odd hours.
- You can save numbers within your SuperCharge directory along with the last top up amount. So the next time you can just breeze through to payment.
- You can also recharge easily for family and friends by pulling up their numbers handily from your Contacts list. This has been known to make some folks instant superheroes.
- And why should anyone else decide if you should recharge for AED 25 or 50 or any other pre-determined amount?
If you want AED 33 or 58 or any amount from AED 10 to 200, well that’s your choice. SuperCharge will deliver.
Should you need any help Team SuperCharge is always available at firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop them a note with your feedback back too.