Works only with GPS Good idea but needs rework. I have over photo of 30 sites that I've taken over the last month. But with GPS the photos are useless. For now I'm going to stick to calling the 24 x7 graffiti hotline.
Doesn't work at all Good idea, but this app simply doesn't work. Keeps crashing and the photos you take cannot be found by the apps gallery. I wish these type of apps were the subject of rigourous testing prior to release rather than being fixed on the go.
Takes photo, provides prompts to identify all the required details. Those not familiar with reporting vandalism may prefer the website method to get used to the process.
An Editing function would be useful for the App, at present this is only possible via the Website. Also a review of the pics-as thumbnails could be useful as a glancing feature, otherwise each incident report needs to be opened, A 'save/exit' option would be useful.
Doesn't work. After a recent increase in vandalism around my area, I thought I'd give this app another try after more than 2 years. Still crashes! Please fix!!
Wanted to like it I've not been able to login.
Version 1.4 Bug Fixes (15/02/2015)
- Addressed a crashing issue (on some devices only) when more than 3 photos were taken when lodging a report.
Version 1.3 Enhancement (20/10/2014)
- New zoom feature if nearby incidents are found
- Larger gallery photos for easier selection
- Expanded supported device list
Version 1.2 Bug Fixes (30/08/2013)
- Major overhaul of the App 'under the hood' to fix memory issues affecting some later phone models.