★ Open more documents at once in tabs, like Notepad-plus-plus (Notepad++)
★ Change font size
★ Recently opened documents list, for quick access
★ Light and Dark themes
★ Translated in 20+ languages
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
Android Police: "A very interesting take on mobile input... give it a shot".
El androide libre: "A keyboard revolution".
The Guardian: "Is there room for another big third-party Android keyboard besides SwiftKey and Swype?".
Available in English, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, French and German.
HOW TO USE
A video is worth 10,000 words so check it out to see how Keymonk works.
Keymonk was tested on Galaxy S2 and should work with any compliant text editor on any smartphone with good multi-touch support.
Some devices, including high-end devices, have defective multi-touch support. If you see the Keymonk touch indication circles flicker or change colors while sweeping with both fingers, that may be an indication that your device does not support multi-touch well.
Keep each finger at its side of the keyboard and avoid bumping them into one another since it might confuse the touch screen.
Keymonk might not work with particular text editors that are not compliant with the Android API. If you experience problems please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help me improve this software by sending feedback and error reports to email@example.com
Keymonk respects your privacy and does not collect any of your data.
As you type, millions of word-chains are analysed to determine what you're about to say and suggest next words. Magic Keyboard can also modify its predictions over time, learning from your previous choices.
Magic Keyboard 2 features:
- Machine learning: learns your favorite phrases and patterns of speech
- Theme designer: make your own keyboard themes
- Customizable background image and fonts
- Next word prediction: predicts your next move!
- Auto text: configure your own shortcuts for common or awkward words
- Context sensitive auto-correction
- Keyboard resizing options
- Integration with Android's built-in user dictionary
- Integration with Google's speech-to-text service
- Profanity filter
- Customizable Emoticons
- More than 500 Emoji (4.1+ devices, in color on 4.4+)
- Keyboard sound and vibration effects
- Includes QWERTY / QWERTZ / AZERTY / DVORAK / COLEMAK layouts
- British English
- US English
- Spanish / Español
- Italian / Italiano
- French / Français
- German / Deutsch
- Russian / русский
- Hebrew / עברית
- Polish / Polski
- Czech / Ceský
- Swedish / Svenska
- Danish / Dansk
- Norwegian / Norsk bokmål
Word lists have been generated with the assistance of Google Books n-gram data.
You can contact us via e-mail or twitter.
If you're having any problems we will do our best to help. We cannot help you if you don't contact us!
Whether you’re browsing the web or writing an email, you can access Textspansion by long-pressing your device’s search button to access your database. Clicking on the desired phrase will immediately copy it into your device’s clipboard and send you back to what you were working on. From there you can paste it where you like! Store anything you like into the app that you want to be accessible!
- Encrypting the exported xml file
- Support for Ice Cream Sandwich
- Gesture recognition to open the app
- Opens a dialog on top of the app you were on previously
What's up with the name? Textspansion is a portmanteau of "text" and "expansion". It was originally inspired by TextExpander (by Smile Software, LLC.). Due to OS restrictions, we can't have our app actively detect keyboard input. The "short name" was inspired to be the text snippet that the app recognizes to expand.
About us: 1393 Designs is a small group of friends (currently only 2) who make things to fill a void in our daily lives.
"Thumb Keyboard takes customization to next level" (Laptop Magazine)
Thumb Keyboard for Android™ is a keyboard with many, advanced customization options that allows the user to adjust it to his or her preferences. This groundbreaking keyboard introduces a lot of innovations. Besides a standard layout it has a new (patent pending) "split" layout for tablets and phones that makes thumb typing more natural and comfortable. It also introduces a lot of useful and advanced functions that will improve your productivity and makes typing on your mobile device more fun and comfortable.
SOME QUOTES FROM MAGAZINES AND AROUND THE INTERNET
#2 in this years (2012) top 10 "indispensable Android apps list" of ZDNet's TechRepublic
"Thumb Keyboard makes two handed typing a breeze" "An epic win for tablet typing" (Android Police)
"Thumb Keyboard – The First Universally Functional Keyboard" (Android Guys)
"Optimierte Layouts für Phone und Tablet - Test: GUT" (Android Magazin)
FLEXIBLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS
• Full featured standard layouts
• Split layouts for tablets and large screen devices: Better accessible keys for thumb-typing on large and small tablets and 4"+ phones
• Special tailored layouts for phones, 5" 'phablets', 7" tablets and 9-10" tablets
• Option to select separate layouts for portrait and landscape
• One-handed operation mode for large-screen phones
No more unnatural stretching or juggling with your tablet or phone…
STATE OF THE ART KEYBOARD TECHNOLOGY
• Continuous Voice Recognition (Android 4.x): real time voice recognition using the latest Google Voice typing service
• Variable key spacing
• Long press symbols and characters (customizable)
• Auto-correction feedback in text to reduce errors caused by unnoticed auto corrections (Android 4.x)
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Text to speech feedback
• Voice input (Non Continuous for Android 2.2 and higher)
• Bigram word prediction (predict word based on previous word - for Android 2.3 and higher.)
• Swipe gesture support
• Adjustable keyclick volume
• User dictionary
• 3D "coverflow" theme browser with 25+ themes
• Option to change the long press symbols on the letter keys!
• Save much used phrases and enter with a touch of a button
• 25+ Themes
• User definable auto text substitutions (For example: thx -> thanks etc)
• Optional user customizable key row
• Change colors and size of keys, font etc.
• Customizable background (choose your own image)
• Full color customization!
German (with special QWERTZ keyboard ánd special german keyboard)
French (with support AZERTY)
Spanish (with modern Spanish keyboard layout)
Russian (with cyrillic keyboard)
• All special keyboards are also available as special (split) keyboards.
• Possibility to change the long press symbols by special international characters!! Directly enter your typical language letters with a simple long press.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional dictionaries
- The permission to read the contact database is needed to generate predictions based on the names in the contact database.
DOCUMENTATION & BEANSOFT SUPPORT
To get the most out of the keyboard be sure to check out the FAQ and Quick Start Guide
PLAY STORE SUPPORT
For download and billing problems, general market support and contacting the Google Play Store support team please visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/
You can create new text file, open existing files and of course save them. You can also display line numbers and open recent files. You can also search for text inside the opened file.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Ted)
● Insert frequently used phrases from a handy popup menu.
● Autotext functionality.
● Productivity statistics.
● Save up to 25 phrases.
● Free for non-commercial use.
● Works on Tablets and Smartphones.
● Sync with PhraseExpress for Windows via GoogleDrive.
● Works on Tablets and Smartphones.
The free App can be extended with an InApp purchase:
EXTRA FEATURES OF THE STANDARD EDITION:
● Create unlimited number of phrases.
● Create unlimited number of folders and organize your phrases in a custom tree structure.
● Disable the statistic to increase space in the popup menu.
● Commercial use allowed.
GET THE PRO EDITION WITH MACRO SUPPORT:
● All Standard Edition features.
● Support of more than 30 macro functions.
PLEASE RATE THE APP:
Please be fair and rate the features based on what is advertised above and not based on your individual expectations. Keep in mind that this is our first Android App - We work hard to match the Android version with the 12 years established Windows counterpart but it still is a long way. If you miss anything, tell us directly: http://contact.phraseexpress.com
HOW IT WORKS:
Autotext PhraseExpress can be used in two modes: A custom keyboard provides maximum compatibility. Alternatively, you can use PhraseExpress as a accessibility service (requires Android v4.3 or later), allowing you to use it along with your favorite keyboard (such as swipe keyboards).
HOW TO INSERT A PHRASE:
● Tap the PhraseExpress icon.
● Browse to the desired folder.
● Tap the phrase to insert it into the current App.
HOW TO SAVE A NEW PHRASE:
● Highlight the text you need to insert often.
● Tap the PhraseExpress icon a bit longer.
● Select or create a target folder.
● Optionally specify an Autotext.
TIP: You can re-use the same Autotext for multiple phrases! In this case, a menu will appear allowing you to pick the desired phrase.
HOW TO EDIT A PHRASE:
● Tap the PhraseExpress icon.
● Browse to the desired folder.
● Tap the phrase a bit longer to open the phrase editor.
TIP: Tap the PhraseExpress icon a bit longer to edit the last(!) used phrase!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/PhraseExpress
We designed the App to require only a minimum of device access permissions which will be displayed during the installation procedure. More info: http://www.phraseexpress.com/docsa/09/manual.htm#privacy
Purchases are made in the Google App Store. We consider Google being your contract partner for Google Play purchases and their policies apply.
- Plain TeX + Full LaTeX (based on pdftex engine).
- Minimal distribution. Missing packages are downloaded on demand.
- No root required.
- No internet connection required except to download missing packages.
- Autorun BibTeX and MakeIndex.
- PDF output. Please install your favorite pdf viewer, for example Adobe PDF reader, to preview the output.
- Syntax highlighting text editor.
- Assistant keyboard for typing frequently used keys
- Dropbox syncing
- Language packages: CJK (Chinese/Japanese), Russian
Basic OS Requirement: Android 2.3+
Dropbox Sync: Android 4.0+
Please note that the actual application price is approx. $10. The amount charged accounts for 25% VAT to local authority i.e. the government of your country, 30% Google Play service fee and the app price.
TeXpert provides the traditional edit-compile-view cycle of an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for LaTeX. The main features include: compile source code with a single button, easily edit and save files on your Dropbox and Google Drive account, syntax highlighting, LaTeX command suggestion, document outline, internal PDF viewer and side-by-side code and PDF view, support code <-> PDF synchronization via SyncTeX (see usage notes below).
[30th July 14] On non-standard devices such as Nook HD and Indigo, TeXpert might crash when it is paused with unsaved buffer. This is because the Android OS distributed on these devices do not provide Notification system as in standard Android API. Please inform your device manufacturer to fix this for you.
[29th August 14] There is a small oversight preventing compilation using TeXPortal Free. We have issued a temporary update for TeXPortal Free to address this.
[31st July 14] The editor might not work on a specific device due to our assumption in Android which is not guaranteed by device vendors. Please try our Lite version before purchasing.
[31st May 12] Compilation requires TeXPortal which is sold separately. A free version of TeXPortal is also available and works with TeXpert.
Version 18.104.22.168.7 supports SyncTeX technology which allows correspondence between source code and PDF result. In particular, doing a long click on PDF document will make the editor jump to source code region generating that output and use Edit > Jump to PDF will go to PDF location corresponding to the source code. There are several remarks:
* SyncTeX can only jump to the "correct" line so break lines frequently in your source code to get best synchronization.
* From Android 4.2, there are many aliases for "/sdcard" such as "/storage/emulated/legacy/" and "/storage/emulated/n" where n is an integer indicating user, typically 0 for single user situation. For SyncTeX to work, make sure to open your document under "/storage/emulated/n".
For more information, please visit http://lameandroidhero.bitbucket.org/.
With AutoRemote you have full control of your phone, from wherever you are by sending push notifications to your phone and reacting to them in Tasker or AutoRemote standalone apps!
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
AutoRemote is an amazingly flexible remote control system, them gives an unprecedented level of control. So, for example, you could control your PC or Chrome Browser from your Android device, control your Android device from hundreds of web services (like Facebook or Twitter for example), or even your Linux PC from anywhere. The possibilities are endless and you decide what and how things work remotely!
Check out everything you can do with AutoRemote here: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote/what-it-is/
Make sure you click the AutoRemote menu button at the top for a full list of possibilities.
Here's a must see video for anyone starting out with AutoRemote: http://goo.gl/RYCTh
This is how it works:
- Send an AutoRemote message from a web browser, your desktop, EventGhost, Chrome, Zapier, or any place where you can call an URL
- Setup an AutoRemote profile in Tasker to react to the message
- Do whatever you like with that message!
Check out the Quickstart guide (http://goo.gl/OhZsg)
Also, check out an awesome AutoRemote guide here: http://goo.gl/aNfuA
With device-to-device or PC-to-device messaging, you can control one of your devices from another device or even from your PC! And with a Tasker plugin to send messages via AutoRemote, you can have full bi-directional messaging!
Imagine requesting your phone's location and have it displayed in a map on your tablet or PC.
You can also directly Share links or text to another device via the regular Share menu in Android! Imagine you are checking out a YouTube video on your phone, and directly open it on your bigger Tablet screen for better viewing!
With AutoRemote you have advanced matching options and a flexible command system (see how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas). It works just like with joaomgcd's AutoBarcode app!
See many use case examples here, including AutoRemote uses for saving lives and keeping in touch with your loved ones: http://goo.gl/3mFgz
Possible uses for AutoRemote(all these uses are fully customizable. You are free to use any other words or commands):
Can't remember where you put your phone? Create a lost-my-phone" command:
You could send a "Where are you?" message to your phone, and have Tasker respond with a repetitive "I'm here! I'm here!".
Let your wife send you a spoken shopping list when you get off work:
You can use AutoRemote with other Tasker conditions, such as the Date and Time conditions. Create a "shop=:=" command and combine it with a 5PM condition. Then, share your personal AutoRemote URL with your wife and have her send stuff she needs you to buy like "shop=:=carrots and ice cream". Then, at 5PM your phone could say that list out loud: "You need to go shopping! You need to buy carrots and ice cream"
Find my Phone:
Send a "location" command and have your phone respond with its location via AutoRemote to another Android device, or simply SMS to any phone
And many many more! Your imagination is the limit!
**If you are upgrading from a previous version, please UNINSTALL the app and then REINSTALL. A simple update will not work.**
"Copy Text" is an application that lets you copy text of ANYTHING on your phone and into your clipboard. Then, paste it into any text box by long-pressing on it. This application works on ALL phones.
ROOT IS NOT REQUIRED
This application is the non-root version of the popular application, "Copy Paste It". If you have a rooted phone, please download "Copy Paste It" instead.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING:
This application will instruct you to download and install a free desktop application on your Windows or Mac. Once installed, you must run the desktop application with your phone attached to your computer. This will enable screenshots on your phone.
Once you've done this, you can disconnect your phone and copy text whenever you want. However, every time you restart your phone, you'll have to connect it to your computer and run the desktop application again. If you restart your phone frequently, this app may not be for you, as it may prove to be too inconvenient.
Your phone will NOT be rooted or temp-rooted in any way. No system files on your phone will be altered.
- Copy text to clipboard using on-board or networked OCR recognition.
- Copy to clipboard by shaking phone.
- Copy to clipboard by long-pressing on search button.
- Copy to clipboard by pressing overlay button.
- Support for many different languages.
Tags: Copy Paste Clipboard
Android L - Lollipop 🍭 Keyboard Theme for ai.type Keyboard inspired by Google’s “Material Design”.
Keys are not separated in a grid as the curves and lines of the letters provide the only needed visual cue. This flat design features bold buttons and a color palette similar to Google L's. Download now and get some “Material Design” on your phone before Android L-Lollipop is released to the public.
The theme will be automatically selected after installation, if this is not the case you welcome to select it from the Theme Gallery. א
Currently compatible with ai.type Keyboard Free, and ai.type Keyboard Plus, does not compatible with latest A.I.type Tablet version.
∙ Turbo Editor Supercharges Your Device’s Text Editing Functionality
- XDA http://goo.gl/z90cmM
∙ Turbo Editor Is a Powerful Text Editor With Syntax Highlighting
- LifeHacker.com http://goo.gl/Ced1PK
∙ Turbo Editor gives file editing a much needed boost
- AndroidCommunity.com http://goo.gl/cVkCd4
∙ Turbo Editor App Fits Your Text Editing Functionality on Smartphone and Tablet
∙ Mächtiger Text Editor für Android im Material Design
- TabletCommunity.de http://goo.gl/JYrMRB
∙ Turbo File Editor für Android bietet Syntax-Highlighting und mehr
- mobiflip.de http://goo.gl/GYhoU0
∙ App Turbo Editor promete otimizar a edição de arquivos no Android
- TudoCelular.com http://goo.gl/hkkr4t
∙ Turbo Editor: Um dos melhores editores de código para Android
★ Completely Open Source text editor
★ Super cool theme with Material Icons
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
★ Support for every type of text files
★ Root features
★ Syntax Highlight for HTML, XHTML, CSS, LESS, JS, PHP, PYTHON and many other languages
★ Support for Undo & Redo
★ Go To Line
★ Line Numbers
★ The Encoding is Auto-Detected but you can also edit it
★ Option to wrap the content if text is too large
★ Auto save mode to save files as you leave the application
★ Read only mode
★ Create files and folders a inside the app
★ Search files and folders
★ View the result on a web browser
★ Markdown Viewer integrated
★ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
And much more!
∙ Report an Issue on the Github page
∙ Translate the App
∙ Be a part of the Turbo Text Editor community
∙ Do you like the app? Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like. Thanks!
∙ Me on Google Plus https://google.com/+VladMihalachi
∙ Me on Twitter https://twitter.com/vmihalachi
∙ Maskyn on Google Plus https://google.com/+Maskyn
∙ Maskyn on Twitter https://twitter.com/maskyngames
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
∙ XDA-Developers thread http://goo.gl/eqfyQE
∙ Reddit http://goo.gl/wnt8o0
VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU GET BACK TO THE DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then:
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list (see the video)
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Smart Keyboard Pro"
Don't forget to read the FAQ and the users' guide on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there (including: how to use Emojis)!
You can long press 123 key any time to enter keyboard settings.
A trial version is available on the market (look for the app "Smart Keyboard Trial"). Note that this Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need the Trial to use it.
If you find bugs such as FORCE CLOSE issues, please go to the web site and CONTACT THE SUPPORT. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Enjoy your new typing experience!
Want to try something new for your text??
want to impress your friends with cool text??
Finally, long awaited App of fun Fancy Text is here!!
Get Fancy Cool Text on your phone and flaunt your stylish text habit and feed your zeal to impress people!!!
You have got stylish FANCY TEXT application that has come to add styles and fashion in your chatting.
While typing a text message on your favorite chatting app or on your social sites, just use this fancy text app & type your text creatively.
For all stylish and fancy people out there, Who loves to be unique and distinct! Who is willing to do any thing in order to get noticed and appreciated this app is for you.
Fancy text, that will add spices in your chatting habit and will make your updates on social networking sites look attractive and sexy. It let you change normal plain text into decorated text.
Do give Fancy Text a try! We are damn sure you will love it!!!
-Works with Chatting applications, E-mail clients, Social networking sites & text messages.
-Various styles of texts available.
-Fonts are visible on cross platform.
-Easy to use.
+ Shortcuts (t=the, il=I'll, cyp=can you please, etc.)
+ Predictive Text
+ Self Learning
+ Date/Time Macros
+ Speech Input
BUGS? please email developer!
Shortcuts work in any app: g/email, sms, facebook, etc.
FREE ver = MAX 10 shortcuts