"Gaming App of the Day" - [Kotaku]
"Sprinkle is a solid puzzle game in a similar vein as Crush the Castle or Angry Birds, yet carries gameplay and an identity distinct from either." 4/4 Must have - [Slide To Play]
"Sprinkle makes fighting fire with physics (and water, of course) a heck of a lot of fun" 4.5 / 5 - [148Apps]
"The game quickly made its way to every member of my family" - [ArsTechnica]
Using a water cannon mounted on a crane, players must adjust the height and angle of the cannon to fight fires, move obstacles, spin wheels and activate traps in this challenging water-physics based puzzler! But squirt carefully as you will run out of water and the less water you use, the more drops you earn!
Sprinkle is available for devices running Android 2.3 or greater!
Using some of the most realistic water physics seen on an Android device yet, Sprinkle is a brain-teasing game that will have players straining to figure out each puzzle and obstacle.
Amazing water physics – Some of the most realistic water physics ever seen on an Android device make Sprinkle an exciting and addictive puzzler.
Brain-teasing puzzles – What starts as simply pointing and spraying to quench each fire becomes much more challenging through the 72 levels, as players must overcome the intricacies of each puzzle before time and water run out.
Blocks, boulders, and cogs oh my – Use the power of your water cannon to move blocks of ice and boulders, spin giant cogs, and depress traps inorder to reach and extinguish every last fire.
The inhabitants of Titan, a moon of Saturn, lived out their days peacefully in their straw hut homes – until space tourists from Earth crashed through Saturn’s rings, bringing a storm of flaming asteroids crashing down on the Titans. To combat the widespread fires threatening their homes, the Titans have built a massive water cannon. And they need you to man it!
Xperia PLAY Optimized!
"A streamlined version perfect for the little tykes" - [Jay is Games]
"Sprinkle Junior is an excellent sampler of the gameplay directed towards kids" - [Softonic]
A water-physics based playground for young children to play with! The Junior version of Sprinkle lets kids splash an unlimited amount of water in a variety of fun and playful environments! Unlike its senior, Sprinkle Junior is all about playing around and having fun, rather than solving tricky puzzles and fighting against the clock.
Sprinkle is enjoyed by over three million people across the planet, don't miss out on this special version designed for our youngest earthlings.
Using some of the most realistic water physics seen on an Android device yet, Sprinkle Junior is full of splashy surprises and entertaining environments.
Sprinkle Junior features:
* Incredibly realistic and fascinating water physics
* Intuitive touch controls
* 22 unique and creative levels
* Blocks, boulders and contraptions
Sprinkle Junior is completely free from in app purchases, parents can let their kids play without needing to worry about additional costs.
In a not so distant future, a garbage hauling space ship from Earth has gone off course and burning trash falls all over the beautiful islands of Titan. The innocent Titanese villages have been set on fire by burning trash and they need your help!
Using intuitive touch controls you control a tiny firetruck to put out fires. But some of the fires are hard to reach - solve each puzzle with the flow of water by using obstacles, buttons, elevators, and more to save Titan. Your water supply is limited so conserve water to earn the most drops on each level!
* Amazing water physics - The original Sprinkle set a new standard for water in mobile games. Sprinkle Islands improves on that with endless oceans, pools and floating objects.
* Revamped touch controls - Refined controls let players focus on the task at hand, solving brain-tingling puzzles with their water cannon's stream.
The original Sprinkle has been enjoyed by more than eight million people. Join in on the fun in this new and improved version by using your smarts and your water cannon to solve puzzles and save Titan!
Does he smell something? Yes, sir! Pears.. ..Well, pears are not truffles, but he is hungry, so very hungry...
Help Captain Oink find the way to the pears!
A-Maze-Me is a "brain and puzzle" memory-challenging game with simple rules:
- memorize the maze;
- navigate through the maze by removing the stones that block the way;
- find the pears;
- have fun!
Developed using libgdx game framework:
More from developer
– Help Dolly remember the pairs of the cards, so that they can be returned to their place, in the toy box! Four difficulty levels can be selected in this game that enhances memory. This adventure improves perception and the short-term memory.
– Find the toys scattered around the room! The children have to find different elements in two optional sites. This story improves perception and eye-hand coordination.
– Look carefully at the picture. Who is it? Build the same character for yourself! In this funny game the body parts of the well-known characters have been mixed up, and the task is to find the correct order of the parts. This colorful game improves the children’s perception, thinking and creativity.
About the background of the game:
The narrative and visual background of the game is provided by the interactive storybook Tales from the Playroom, which has won the silver medal of the Moonbeam Children’s Book award. The characters were created by Edit L. Molnár, the writer of the storybook. The magical atmosphere of the book was created by Lídia Steiner illustrator, in the classic manner, with watercolors.