It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
Background Maker has a unique ability to change brush strokes that you've already draw on screen. Switch to Random mode to generate billions of beautiful images based on your last brush stroke. Tap the screen to randomise any part of your brush stroke. Change colours, add blur effects, make ghost images and gleaming trails of light!
Now with awesome new Presets feature - just tap on a preset to instantly set the paint style!
Create artworks with neon, plasma and blur effects with a tap of your finger. Save the results to SD card or set them as your background wallpaper.
Just touch the screen to make art anywhere!
Listen to Master Betty fall and hurt his tummy. Then hear Master Tang ("I'm a man of special needs!").
If you have not seen the movie, download this to hear what you're missing then get the movie! (and watch it with beer and friends!).
Collect coins, stars and bonuses to score as much as you can! Collect the bonuses first to score the most. Can you get a gold trophy on every level?
Collectaball uses a super realistic physics simulator which lets you smash your way through brick walls and demolish huge structures as you speed through them. Send bricks, blocks and bouncing balls flying!
Lots of extra worlds and levels will be released in the coming weeks - please support continued releases by purchasing the premium world sets.
Collectaball is free and always will be - try it now!