Never get drunk without it Always have my favorite drinks handy, even when I'm too drunk to remember how to make them.
Not a good one! You know that alcohol is forbidden in my religion and i try to find a non-alcoholic drinks but almost all of them are alcoholic and i can't even search for non_alcoholic drinks...... That's why uninstalling it!!
Poor Tried using this in a professional cocktail bar: 7 attempts and not one hit. None of the recipes we needed were on here, and we're talking the most traditional cocktails of all, like a whisky sour.
Love app Great app doesn't take any space. Very good for beginners or expect. Missing a few drinks but comparing to other drink receipts apps. Best one.
Just downloaded and I already love it. Definitely going to help me remember all the recipes I've forgotten since I last bartended.
Perfect It has every drink you can think of and you can make a personal list of the ones you use. I use it at work when I forget a random drink.
* You can now search for drinks that you can make from the ingredients list that you provide. Check it out!
* Ingredients are now easier to add. You can now add ingredients using a list instead of a picker.
* The ingredients you entered are now saved. Save the ingredients that users selected
* Twitter sharing has now been fixed.
* The app is now optimized for extra large tablet devices.
* Fixed an issue that the drink list won't update when you clear your filters to filter drink names.
What's a better way to waste your time than learning 10,500+ new cool facts
Looking for Daily Bible Inspiration? Or even Hourly Bible Inspiration?
Sometimes you need a change from the typical Bud, Sam Adams, or Corona.
How green are you? Are you a part of the solution, or part of the problem?