Great recipes, obsolete UI The recipes are great, categorisations are satisfying, random drinks could use a smarter algorithm to suggest drinks based on personal favorites, but the User Interface is totally obsolete that makes me not want to use this great app! You definitely have to upgrade the UI... A total redesign is needed for this app to function to its full potential...
Awesome drink recipes Had a whole bunch of liqueurs that I picked up as gifts, purchases, etc. and didn't know how to use them. Installed this app and the party started!
Not a good one! You know that alcohol is forbidden in my religion and i try to find a non-alcoholic drinks but almost all of them are alcoholic and i can't even search for non_alcoholic drinks...... That's why uninstalling it!!
Never get drunk without it Always have my favorite drinks handy, even when I'm too drunk to remember how to make them.
Love app Great app doesn't take any space. Very good for beginners or expect. Missing a few drinks but comparing to other drink receipts apps. Best one.
Poor Tried using this in a professional cocktail bar: 7 attempts and not one hit. None of the recipes we needed were on here, and we're talking the most traditional cocktails of all, like a whisky sour.
* You can now search for drinks that you can make from the ingredients list that you provide. Check it out!
* Ingredients are now easier to add. You can now add ingredients using a list instead of a picker.
* The ingredients you entered are now saved. Save the ingredients that users selected
* Twitter sharing has now been fixed.
* The app is now optimized for extra large tablet devices.
* Fixed an issue that the drink list won't update when you clear your filters to filter drink names.
What's a better way to waste your time than learning 10,500+ new cool facts
Looking for Daily Bible Inspiration? Or even Hourly Bible Inspiration?
How green are you? Are you a part of the solution, or part of the problem?
Sometimes you need a change from the typical Bud, Sam Adams, or Corona.