App to streamline inspections, incident reporting and asset management.
Complete equipment inspections on your smartphone or tablet. Keep your business compliant. Record and report faults on equipment or building facilities assign corrective actions to get issues resolved faster. App produces asset timeline for all assets, making it easy to see the servicing and costs associated with the asset. Identify trends and review performance across inspections with analytics dashboards.
Used by different industries including Leisure, Construction, Hospitality (hotels/restaurants), Manufacturing, Transportation's/logistics and more.
WeCompli allow isn't a simple checklist. We use QR technology, to ensure that your staff are not just completing a form filling exercise. This ensures your business and assets have been physically inspected, you can even include management walk around, fire safety checks and hourly toilet checks.
- Easily create inspection schedules
- Corrective actions
- Take photos of inspection faults of your kit/equipment
- Asset Management, keep photo record of faults and repairs to assets
- Send notifications about issues
- Incident reporting and electronic signatures
- Send inspection reports instantly
- Unlimited data upload and download per month
- Setup your organization with users and groups
- Assign permissions
- Administrative controls
- Share template forms securely
- Multiple report export formats
- Analytics tools
- Priority support email
To ensure WeCompli works at it’s full capacity, it requires access to:
- Camera access to take photos
- Photo library access to upload images to inspections
- Notifications access to receive reminders about corrective actions and inspections
Sign up through the app. To access the full app, you will be contacted by our team to set up your account and assist with you company set up. If you choose to upgrade your account you will be charged a price according to your country. The prices below are up to date as of the last release. Please check inside the application for the current price. The subscription will automatically renew and you company will be invoiced directly for payment. You can cancel at anytime, with one months notice.