Welcome to the era of neon colors, shoulder pads and synth pop. Where men took make-up and girls wanted to have fun. Welcome to the eighties. Welcome to our new Eighties Theme 4 Apex Launcher. With this theme you get the Look & Feel of the 80's. Download Eighties Theme for the Apex Launcher and your Andoid Smarthphone shines in neon colors typical for that time.
- Over 500 icons in Buddy style
- Special Apex icons
- 6 HD wallpapers
- New folder interface* and dock
- Pro version of Apex /Nova Launcher is not required
- Compatible with Nova Launcher
*only apex launcher
!Latest version of Apex Launcher is required. Install it for free from Google Play.
Search for Apex Launcher!
How to install:
1. Search for the latest version of Apex Launcher. Install and run it
2. Install the Theme (Please Do Not open directly after it's installed)
3. Back to Apex Launcher: Apex Settings > Theme Settings.
4. Choose Eighties Theme 4 Apex Launcher
5. Mark Icon Pack, Font, Skin and Wallpaper
- Push and hold onto the home screen.
- Select "Wallpapers" then "Wallpapers Apex Launcher"
- Choose a wallpaper and press "Set Wallpaper"
Some devices may not change the icons automatically
1.Tab and hold an app in Home screens.(Not available in app list)
2.Edit > Click on the icon > Select from icon packs > Eighties Theme 4 Apex Launcher
3.Choose an icon and press OK
It's called "Fancy Widgets".
Thank you for your support! More themes are still coming. Hope you like our design!
For Problems and Suggestions mail to:
News and Announcements go to: