Putting together your guest list is easy with this wedding planner. You can import all your guests directly from your phone contacts and manage the invitations that have been sent, received and pending as well as assign tables for guests to sit. This app is also a great way to keep tabs on those plus ones (or twos , or threes)
No need to plan alone, invite family or friends to help you get every detail right. You can plan your wedding from your phone or your tablet seamlessly with data synchronization
On the big day you shouldn't just hope your vendors all do what they are supposed to do. If you import vendors from your contacts into the application you can quickly reach them to make sure everything is on track.
WIth so many things that need to be done, we've pre-populated the task list so that nothing is left out. You can add to the task list as well as set reminders for the extra important stuff. We even set due dates based on your wedding date so that your schedule is evenly spaced
Our wedding also helps give you an idea of how your budget should be allocated across the different categories. Get estimates based on your total wedding budget and time estimates relative to your big day.
You can even countdown the time left till you walk down the aisle with our customizable countdown widget. Now you can let that special someone know how much seconds are left before you are united.
If you enjoyed the app please rate it!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ourweddingpack
Use LadyMarry wedding planner app to enjoy:
• Customized checklist - get your own wedding checklist based on your personal timeline and preference. (No matter it is an 1-month or 20-month preparation, we will automatically create a wedding checklist to fit your date, style and location)
• Wedding collaboration - invite your partner, wedding party, families and wedding vendors as your wedding team, to share the wedding checklist and delegate any wedding to-do to your wedding helper with just one tap.
• Big picture & details - discover detailed wedding tips and resources under the hood, without losing your big picture for the overall timeline.
• Interactive wedding to-do - read hand-picked DIY tips and tricks to easily get started not only the whole DIY wedding planning project, but also each wedding to-do with your wedding team.
• Easily manage all your wedding notes, large or tiny, all in one place aligned with LadyMarry’s wedding timeline.
• Anywhere, anytime, sync your wedding planning across your devices, and with your wedding team.
* Newest update has included a Wedding Countdown widget. Now you can use our wedding countdown to see how many days you have left till your perfect wedding day!
*** If you enjoy My Wedding Planner - LadyMarry, enjoy our wedding timeline, please rate it! ***
The budget section enables users to budget for over 100 wedding and honeymoon items (from a pre-loaded and organised list, which users can edited to suit their specific needs). Think we missed something, or are you budgeting for something out of the ordinary? Just add it to your budget list.
Is your wedding date set? Great, because Wedding Plandroid will count down to your big day. It will also keep track of your To Do list, which is arranged according to a timeline. It indicates which tasks you need to complete in your countdown to the big day, and keeps track of any overdue tasks. You can easily set a reminder for a specific task, by simply editing the item and adding it to your calendar.
Managing the guest list is a simple as adding a party with a main contact person and keeping track of their status. Have their invitations been sent? Awaiting their response? Have they accepted or declined your invitation? Wedding Plandroid helps you manage these statuses and provides a quick overview of which party has what status.
Finally, the vendors section allows you to enter and manage all relevant vendor information, as well as rate them for quick reference. Wedding Plandroid even lets you go online to search for vendors in your area.
Wedding Plandroid aims to help alleviate all the stress of planning for your wedding day. With a large pre-loaded database, the ability to customise all data and the easy to navigate interface, Wedding Plandroid hopes to provide a central tool to help you all the way to the I-Do’s.
For more information about the app, please visit the site: http://weddingplandroid.wordpress.com/
For bug reports: email@example.com
Please be so kind as to rate and comment on the app. Your feedback is appreciated!
How does Wedding Planner help you? Here are some of the screens you'll see:
Who will be in attendance on your big day? The guests screen will help you manage all the people you want to invite to your wedding. Keep updated on their contact information, additional guests they are bringing, whether or not they have RSVP'd, and more. You can quickly and easily add guests from your contact list using the import feature, or pull up information on a specific guest using the search feature! The guests screen contains everything you need to know about your guests.
The budget screen comes pre-loaded with a breakdown of typical expenses, organized into categories. If you have an expense that isn't already listed, simply create a new customized expense, or category, or both! It's up to you! As you begin to add expenses, the budget screen will conveniently summarize the total expenses per category to provide you with a high level view of your budget.
Wedding planning can be summarized as "So much to do; so little time". We understand there are many tasks to complete leading up to the big day, many of which need to be completed months in advance. The tasks screen is pre-loaded with common tasks, organized by time frame, that need to be completed before your big day. Have a task you don't see listed? No problem, you can create custom tasks and assign them to any time frame you choose. As you complete tasks, check them off and consider yourself a little closer to a successful wedding!
[Vendors Screen ]
You can't have a wedding without a venue! The vendors screen will help you track any vendors you're considering for your big day. Keep tabs on any reception halls, DJs, bands, bakeries that you've visited, organized by categories you define. Store contact information, rating, notes, cost for each vendor, etc., so that when the time comes to make a decision, you'll be ready.
Some other screens you'll see will help you manage your seating plans, track your gifts, manage thank you notes and more!
Wedding Planner is designed to be simple, efficient and customizable so all the information you need is at your fingertips. The goal is to make your wedding planning process as smooth and stress-free as possible, so you can truly enjoy and appreciate the wedding planning process and of course your big day!
Feedback, comments and ratings are always appreciated! If you would like to see a feature added, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
Congratulations on your engagement!
Internet permission is used to help track bugs and force close issues. Sending the reports is optional and no data will be sent unless you choose to do so. It is also used to serve ad banners on a few screens.
You will not forget to take care of anything by using the TODO list in order to manage your tasks. The shopping list and the budget tool will help you to keep under control the spendings for your wedding / party / event.
Event Planner features a set of tools to help you plan and organize your wedding, party or any other event: guest list with invitations and RSVP, todo list, shopping list and budget planner. With Event Planner you can organize multiple events at the same time, from simple parties to more important events. This application is ad supported.
Tags: wedding, party, event, planner, guest list, todo list, shopping list, budget, tool
READ YOUR CONTACTS
This permission is required in order to offer import guest from contacts feature.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
This is an AD supported application. Also we collect ANONYMOUS usage statistics (http://www.flurry.com) in order to help us improve the application.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
This permission is required to determine if network connectivity is available. The application will not try to fetch ads if there is no connectivity, in order to lower battery consumption.
COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
Our ad providers need this permission in order to serve ads targeted to your location.
Creating new tasks is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change their individual tasks or by batch editing multiple tasks. Users can even create notes attached to each task if they need more details. Use our PLANNED vs ACTUAL task tracking functions to commit a task as being accomplish to chart your schedule accurately. See these results on the statistics screen.
CATEGORIES AND STATISTICS
Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Tasks are then color coordinated by category for convenience and to monitor their statistics. The app employs in-depth pie-chart and bar graph diagrams to let users see how they spend their time based on category with a quick glance.
Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar or list view. See category colors mark each day on your calendar with planned tasks.
EXPORT & BACKUP
Keep track of your schedule by exporting your schedule via CSV or PDF along with notes. Also backup your data to the cloud to keep it safe and secure and to restore your data between devices.
Sync your task lists with Google Calendar.
Custom Categories to define your own breakdowns.
Advanced Alerts and Notifications
The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive with Schedule Planner Classic!
Schedule Planner Classic is developed by Digi117, Ltd.
This licence will unlock 'Wedding Planner' to enable all premium screens, which are otherwise locked in the free version. It also removes all advertisements from the application. Below is a description of which screens will be unlocked and their features.
Important: After purchasing the premium version, restart your phone/tablet and re-launch the free version, which will have all the premium features unlocked.
[ Summary Screen ]
The summary screen provides an overall view of your entire wedding planning process. It outlines the following information:
- (Guest) How many guests are in your list
- (Guest) How many guests have RSVP'd
- (Guest) How many guests are attending
- (Guest) How many guests are from the Bride's side
- (Guest) How many guests are from the Groom's side
- (Tables) How many tables have been created
- (Tables) Number of full tables
- (Tables) Number of tables with empty seats
- (Tables) Number of available seats
- (Budget) Total amount spent
- (Budget) Percentage of budget spent (After you've created a budget limit)
- (Gifts) Number of gifts received
- (Gifts) Number of 'Thank You' cards sent
- (Gifts) Number of outstanding 'Thank You' cards
- (Tasks) Total number of tasks
- (Tasks) Number of tasks completed
[ Import / Export ]
The import/export screens allow you to transfer data to and from your phone. Here's why you might find this useful:
- Copy all the 'Wedding Planner' information from your phone to your spouse's phone/tablet
- Copy all the 'Wedding Planner' information from your device to any other device you own
- Easily edit the information on your computer and import the changes to your phone/tablet
- Integration with other applications makes it easy to share exported files on cloud applications like Dropbox and Google Docs.
- Integration with other applications makes it easy to import files stored on cloud services like Dropbox and Google Docs
- Information is exported into a spreadsheet, which is easily viewed and edited by various different phone and computer applications
- Validation is performed during every import operation, to ensure only appropriate 'Wedding Planner' spreadsheets are processed
Note: See the video for a quick overview of how import/export works.
[ Future Version ]
Future versions will be include the ability to export information into web pages for readability and printability. You'll be able to print out a copy of your guest list, seating arrangements, budget reports, etc.
Feedback, comments and ratings are always appreciated! If you would like to see a feature added, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
Thank you very much for your support!
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
-Over 70 auto-loaded tasks.
-Edit the default tasks or add your own custom tasks.
-Keep track of notes specific to each task.
-Tasks are split up into Past Due, Ongoing, Upcoming, and Wedding Day.
-Alerts you on when and what you need to accomplish.
-Export tasks to calendar, reminders, messages, or email.
Planning Center Services is an online scheduling and worship planning application to keep your staff and volunteers connected.
With our native Android app, you get an optimized Planning Center experience wherever you are! You can manage your schedule, accept or decline requests, blockout dates, or upload your profile picture. Musicians can use the built-in media player or attachments section to access and rehearse their music. Schedulers can add users to schedules, check for conflicts, and email their teams at any time. Easily add to, reorder, and edit your plans.
Plan pages and your personal schedule will live update to show you the latest information.
You can simply take the following steps to set up your own plans at Planning Note.
Set up the name of your plan at My Plan. Tap on the plan name, and you will see small items such as To-Dos, Checklist, Budget, Schedule, and Notes. To-Dos is where you list up all the small things to do. Use Checklist to check any preparation list you need in order to carry out your plan. You might need to smartly plan for the estimated money to spend, and for the actual money spent at Budget. At Schedule, you can also sort the important schedules by time, by A-Z, and by Checked list. Take simple notes at Notes. Simple and easy as it can be!
Dashboard is where you can view all item list in a glance. You can sort To-Dos by Things to do, by Things Done, and All Lists. Schedule is sorted by Upcoming schedules, Past schedules, and All Lists. Notes is where you can view all the notes you took during your planning process.
This is an advanced version of Planning Note Lite, and you can create as many plans with Planning Note.
If you like the application, don’t forget to rate it!
If you have any comment or problem, please send emails to us.
You can also send planning results as a PDF or CSV file, and so remote examine or print them.
Planning is done from the decomposition of the project work in tasks, the estimated duration of tasks and links between tasks.
Taking in account the screen size, its objective is not big projects, but projects of limited size (at most some dozens of tasks and a few months), personal projects or small teams.
The program was specifically designed for a phone. The main objective was to simplify data entry and to clearly present the results. No compatibility with other project management software has been searched. More I introduced concepts that are found rarely in other programs such as the essential tasks and events distinct of tasks.
The mandatory information is minimized and filled by default, but it nevertheless allows to completely plan a project.
In addition many fields have been provided to allow you to record other information.
Finally, to simplify the definition of the calendar, you will find a mechanism for taking account of holidays that I have not seen in other software.
Results are presented as a Gantt chart, a dependencies diagram and tables: tasks groups events with start and end, workloads, margins (free and total), responsibles.
Export functions let you save your project data and project results in the extended memory of your mobile, or save the in the "cloud" by sending e-mail or via your mobile specialized applications . And then you can reimport them from the extended memory on your mobile, or from the "cloud" also with the help of your specialized applications.
Project data will be in the form of an xml file. Project results may be as a pdf file that may contain all tables and diagrams, or as a csv file (limited to tables data) intended to be opened in a spreadsheet.
You can find help in the program with an introduction to project planning, the general principles and basic concepts, and how to use of the program.
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
* Planning Poker ®, Fibonacci, T-Shirt and Natural sequences
* Choose the number of cards you want displayed
* Auto-hide card upon selection
* Shake to reveal
* Keep screen on
* Built-in timer for time boxing the estimation discussions
* Customisable card deck colours
* Simple and beautiful design
To learn more about the methodology, visit Scrum Alliance (where you can also find Scrum training courses): http://www.scrumalliance.org or take a look at Wikipedia for a quick reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_poker
Grapholite Floor Plans is a good fit for those who want to design house plans on the mobile device quickly, just on-the-go – from a real estate broker and a professional architect to those who purchase new furniture or make renovations. This software will help you arrange office space, organize tables and equipment positioning at some event, make a plan of objects location inside a building.
The app easily sets page size and orientation, measure units (millimeter, centimeter, meter, foot and inch). It’s possible to draw rooms of any configuration connecting walls arbitrary, add windows, stairs, dimensions, and locate furniture.
A built-in set of furniture elements for all room types is available: kitchen, bathroom, living room, cabinet, office.
The paid version of the app allow export created floor plan to PNG, JPEG, PDF, and SVG or to Microsoft Visio.
- Checklist(to-do List) - Add/Edit/Delete all the tasks
- Budget - Add/Edit/Delete item and amount
- Baby shower invitations - Add/Edit/Delete all the invites
Desde a primeira edição, em 2007, o fórum já reuniu cerca de 900 profissionais, sendo considerado o maior encontro de comunicação pública da Região. Este ano, a expectativa é reunir cerca de 350 comunicadores, para compartilhar experiências e informações sobre cultura organizacional; mídias sociais; patrocínio como instrumento de comunicação; blogs jornalísticos e corporativos, entre outros.
Para conduzir as palestras, o fórum traz convidados como os jornalistas Luís Nassif, diretor da Agência Dinheiro Vivo e comentarista televisivo, e Nino Carvalho, Mestre em Administração de Empresas e pós-graduado em Marketing e Estratégia. Destaque para a participação da atual ministra da Secretaria de Comunicação Social da Presidência da República, jornalista Helena Chagas.
A programação inclui ainda apresentação de cases e entrega do Prêmio Banco do Nordeste de Jornalismo em Desenvolvimento Regional – Edição 2011.
As inscrições são gratuitas e podem ser realizadas no hot-site do evento (www.forumcomunicane.com.br). As vagas serão destinadas, preferencialmente, a profissionais de comunicação ligados a instituições governamentais, da administração direta e indireta.
Os profissionais que não puderem comparecer ao evento poderão acompanhar a cobertura ao vivo através do hot-site ou do twitter, seguindo o perfil @imprensabnb. A participação, com perguntas para os palestrantes, poderá ser feita por esses canais.