- There are two measure, one measure Total and another measure Partial.
- Information coordinates on Decimal, Degrees Minutes, Degrees Minutes and Seconds, UTM and MGRS.
- Information on Speed, Maximum Speed, Average Speed, Altitude, Heading, Sum of ascents, descents of Sum, Average Speed Partial, Time, Chronometerm, Timer, Number of Note.
- Save Track and Waypoint in GPX or KML format.
- Measure in Kilometers or Miles.
Language English, Italian, Spanish, French , Portuguese and German
It's a rally computer application type "Terra-trip", also widely used in off road 4x4 with roadbook and rally regularidad, TSD
The higher value is the measure Partial, below the Total,
4 boxes are configurable with lots of extras (time, stopwatch, speed altitude, etc.), the 2 fields above the RESET are the GPS coordinates.
When you tap the Screen, increases the "Number of Notes" and resets the counter Partial.
- Full Version and FREE, no SPAM or Advertising
We don't do roundy-roundy racing, fun though it is. We don't cover F1, NASCAR or MotoGP.
BUT WE DO COVER RALLY!
That means news – results – standings – audio – radio and video.
Thousands of rally fans have iRally on the smartphones - and that means Android devices too.
iRally is the free independent Rally App for Android - and for iPhone & iPad - covering the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC), Intercontinental Rally Challenge (IRC) and many other rally from around the globe.
iRally brings you all the action live & direct from events through Rally Radio, video, news reports and results.
All the spins without the spins.
Please try it, and tell your friends...
Get all the latest information free on the Dakar rally that will take place from the 5th of January to the 18th of January 2014.
The most famous and toughest of all cross-country races in the World will this year take the competitors through Argentina, Bolivia and Chile. Find out about the course in detail, the standings, the latest videos, photos and all the information about the race on the official application of the Dakar 2014.
Rally Computer measures 2 distances :
•distance since last reset (TRIP)
•total covered distance (ODO)
Measuring starts when you tap a big button "START", From this moment on, the big button turns into "RESET" and the distance is being measured, the track is being recorded.
Measurement can be paused/resumed/stopped any time (Menu options)
Additionally the current track can be exported to *.GPX file.
•PAUSE - the measurement is paused (GPS is on)
•STOP & CLEAR - the measurement is stopped, all distances are cleared (GPS is switched off)
•EXPORT GPX TRACK - current track since last START is exported to a GPX file (see the tip below)
•SETTINGS - additional settings such as selecting destination folder for exported tracks, Kalman filter to improve measurement accuracy.
•Folder for exported GPX files - You can browse the file system and select a folder where exported GPX files will be stored.
•Kalman filter settings - Kalman filter is an algorithm used to smooth out the track. This improves distance measurement since GPS accuracy is often far from ideal.
If you would like to load the track in Androzic then
1. Select menu option Settings
2. Select the folder where Androzic stores GPX file, should be something like [SDCard or internal memory]/Androzic/data
Once you export GPX track it will be stored in this folder so that it will be automatically available in Androzic
1. In Androzic select menu option Tracks -> Manage -> Load track from file
2. Pick the track file (rallycomputer_track_[date]__[time].gpx)
More features (inclinometer, roadbooks integration) are on the way.
Unlike other, overly complicated apps, RAC is simple to use. We have taken care to ensure the fields and buttons are BIG so you can easily use the app in stressful race scenarios.
To use RAC it is as simple as:
1. Enter the distance
2. Enter the average speed
3. Click "Calculate"
That is right, it is as easy as 1 2 3 - all the heavy lifting is done for you!
Вам больше не нужно скачивать и распечатывать документы с сайта организатора. Вся информация о гонке доступна в вашем мобильном.
Карта трассы ралли, уточненный график перекрытия, информация о гоночных событиях напрямую из штаба ралли – все это доступно пользователям приложения.
Если ваш сотовый оператор обеспечивает покрытие сети передачи данных в выбранной точке просмотра – мы будем снабжать вас оперативными результатами гонки. Вы сможете ознакомиться с положением экипажа в абсолютном зачете, оценить его отставание от соперников в ходе соревнования.
Данное приложение распространяется также в целях повышения безопасности соревнования. В случае возникновения каких-либо обстоятельств, угрожающих продолжению гонки, а также необходимости экстренной помощи – вы сможете легко связаться со штабом ралли.
This App replaces the now Defunct - WRC World Rally "Unoffical" - (Contains no Copyrighted logo's or content (only Links/displays Content Freely Available on the Web)
Built By a WRC Fan for the Fans
I hope to Collect Useful World Rally Championship news and links to Videos and Spectator information for upcoming rounds.
Contains LINKS to World Rally News and Videos RSS feeds and upcoming Rallies
Next Rally section (Rally Mexico)
Links to News/Videos/Spectator info
Brings the best from Around the web into One Handy App/Web Viewer
Use it to keep up-to-date with all the news, information, videos and pictures from the WRC.
The LIVE section offers on-event radio and live text updates from each of the rallies in the 2014 calendar.
News, videos and the countdown to the start of the next rally at a glance.
Keep up to date with everything that is happening in the FIA World Rally Championship.
During a rally, this is where you’ll find stage times, split times and other data direct from the stages. You can also listen to the exclusive WRC live radio stream from service park and stage end reporters.
Spectacular videos, pictures and audio podcasts.
An overview of all of the rallies in the season, illustrated in detail with facts, links, videos and pictures. Stage maps are available as .pdf, to show you where the action takes place.
Including FIA championship standings for drivers, co-drivers and manufacturers, plus results of previous rallies and seasons.
Detailed information about drivers, co-drivers, teams and manufacturers.
WRC on all channels – better and faster:
Integration of the official WRC Facebook page and the @OfficialWRC Twitter feed.
Get the new official WRC App now and experience the most exciting motorsport in the world!
+++ Feedback +++
This app is a real navigation tool designed for outdoors sports like hiking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking and trail riding. Its simple to use and works even in the remotest back country since it doesn't need network connectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat/lon coordinates so you can use it with your paper topographic maps. Waypoints and track logs recorded in the field can be be viewed later in Google Earth.
* Shows your current location in easting/northing (UTM) or in lat/lon.
* Shows your speed, direction of travel, and total distance travelled in either metric of imperial/US units.
* Can store your current location as a waypoint, and can store your track as a "breadcrumb" trail to show where you've been.
* Waypoints and breadcrumb trails can be imported from and exported to Google Earth KML and GPX files.
* Allows manual entry of waypoints in UTM or lat/lon coords.
* Can guide you to a waypoint with the "Goto" screen using true or compass bearings.
* Has a magnetic compass page.
* Computes the local magnetic declination at startup using the IGRF-11 model, for use on the goto page.
* Can display either a simple map of your current location and the stored waypoints, or a Google Map if a data connection is available.
* Supports the world-wide WGS84 datum along with the Australian datums and map grids AGD66, AGD84, GDA94, AGD, GDA, AMG, and MGA. (You can also use WGS84 for NAD83 maps).
* Shows satellite locations and signal strengths graphically.
* Can display simple or MGRS grid refs.
* Has online help pages.
* Thoroughly tested by the developer on bushwalks.
Extra features available only in the paid version:
* A custom datum can be configured using ellipsoid and shift parameters.
* An email containing a clickable link showing your location can be sent to a friend using gmail.
* An elevation profile of your route can be shown.
* Can average GPS locations over time to give a more accurate result.
* Can take photos, which are optionally geotagged, directly from the app.
* Unlimited number of waypoints and breadcrumb trail points.
* Show sun rise and set times.
Permissions required: (1) GPS - to determine your location, (2) Network access - for access to Google Map tiles, (3) SD card access - to load and store waypoints and tracklogs, and (4) Camera access for taking pics.
Disclaimer: You use this app at your own risk. The developer accepts no responsibility for you getting lost as a result of using this app. Batteries in mobile devices can go flat. An alternate power source is recommended for extended hikes.
Note that this app is also now available for iPhone. Please see the App Store for details.
Keywords: hike, walk, cycle, cycling, ride, tracklog, remote, backcountry, wilderness, wild, navigator, garmin, etrex, magellan, topo, gps tracker, gps surveyor, survey
Difficulty of the game arbitrarily set, when you finish a set, you can go through the racing catalog appreciate, you can also set as wallpaper, and share them with friends via facebook, twitter, google+ and so on.
I wish you have fun, thank you and enjoy!
Get a high score tips:
- The fewer moves,
- The shorter the time,
- Select a higher game difficulty!
- Racing drifting graphics, images,
- User interface is simple,
- Priority support SD card installation,
- Arbitrarily set the difficulty of the game,
- Set as wallpaper,
- Share to friends,
- HD picture quality, the perfect support for high-definition screen phone,
- The game will help your kids memory training,
- The game will develop the child's cognitive ability,
- The game will help identify objects,
- Let your kids entertainment, education,
- Challenge your observation and imagination!
Streven van het Riwald Dakar Team is elke auto te laten eindigen in de Top 10 voor Dakar 2014.
More from developer
SaM Solutions offers the full range of system, Linux and embedded software development services. For more information, please visit http://www.sam-solutions.com