- Game modes:
One Player - You have a limited number of moves to complete the puzzle
Two Player - Alternate turns with another player or a CPU. Get more than half of the squares to win!
- Easy, Medium, and Hard difficulties. Lower difficulties give extra moves in One Player mode. Higher difficulties make the CPU opponent more challenging.
- Choose a board size between 4x4 and 20x20
- Multiple sets of colors
Are you able to complete the 24 levels the game includes?
Also, you can enjoy playing with your friends in the Multiplayer mode.
- Random colors generated in every board
- 20 Levels, each harder than previous
- 3 difficulties for trainning (Small, Medium, Large). In this difficulties, the best score is stored
- Single and Multi Player mode
- Customizable boards with the size you prefer
Sharp Eyes is a color game where you need to find the tile with the different color. The game starts with two rows and two columns, and it will go up to ten rows and ten columns. The further you go, the harder it gets to find the square with different color. If you can find the different color within five seconds you will get time bonus to the score.
Time Attack: You have 90 seconds to find as many squares.
Normal Game: You have 15 seconds to find the different color, if you find it the timer will reset. If you touch the wrong tile, you will get a time penality.
You can PAUSE the game with the BACK button.
Highscores and Achievments can be found in the main menu.
Internet & network state permission is asked for ads.
The rules of Color Squares are quite simple. You should swap two-squares every time. In every swap try that both colors, or at least one, will take place according to the pattern. If after the swap both colors will take place you will get +100p bonus. Of course time and number of moves also affect the final score. At the end of each game you will get a summary table of your results and a final score.
• Helps to workout your brain
• Contributes to the development of your combinatorial thinking
• Improves the speed of decision-making
• Totally Free Game
This is the first version of that free puzzle game developed by us.
We hope you will enjoy it.
Be aware of making a good movement on every step, because getting the higher number of squares combined with the same color, can achieve the goal of completing the whole board with one color with the fewest possible movements.
The application offers multiple modes and options to play:
- Complete the different levels.
- Choose from a large,small board or medium.
- Customize the size of your board.
We can also choose single player or multiplayer, to compete to win the game directly from the same board.