LEARN A LANGUAGE EASIER AND FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE
We weeve languages together so people can learn languages easier than ever before, in context. The weeve app library is stacked with condensed 15-minute summaries of the world's top must-read books. Immerse yourself every day in a new world of vocabulary from best-sellers like Thomas Sowell's economics, Yuval Noah Harari's Sapiens or Walter Isaacson's brilliant account of the legendary Steve Jobs all while seamlessly acquiring a second language without trying. For only 20 minutes per day.
PERFECT FOR ALL LEVELS
- Gain full control over the level of translation within the text so you are always perfectly matched to your level.
- See your fluency improve as you scale up the level of translation from 5% to 25% all the way up to reading 100% in your target language. Faster than ever before!
ENJOY BOTH AUDIO AND TEXT
- You can read or listen to our weeves in 15 minutes.
- Immerse yourself in wonderfully written summaries of the world's best books from a team of passionate writers.
- Put your weeve in audiobook mode. Get perfect pronunciations of foreign words to give you the confidence to start speaking quickly!
- Tap any single word while reading for an individual pronunciation.
- Enjoy and sample from a number of different accents and dialects from the language you are studying.
SET GOALS AND KEEP TRACK OF ALL YOUR PROGRESS
- Set your own individualised learning goals. Both with your chosen language and in the topics you want to engage with.
- Keep track of all the words you have seen across your weeves to ensure you are making progress.
- Receive recommendations based on past reading history
HOW WEEVE WORKS
- As babies, we all learnt our first language in context. Our brains are wired to learn this way. Weeve allows people of all ages to learn a new language using their known language as building blocks for an unknown language.
- Humans are narrative creatures. We create narratives of the world and for ourselves. It's how our brains work. Learning a language within the context of a narrative is how we best remember and consolidate information.