With over 55 rides, live shows and attractions, LEGOLAND is the ideal destination for families with children aged 2-12. Earn your first driving licence, dive into a magical underwater adventure on a LEGO submarine or discover your favourite landmarks in world famous Miniland. There truly is a whole LEGO world of playful fun and learning to discover.
Download this app which is packed full of useful information and interactive fun to help make your family day out one to remember!
With handy pre-planning tips before entering the resort including buying tickets, directions and opening times, there is also plenty to keep you entertained once you arrive! From quizzes to attraction listing as well as exclusive offers, you can share the fun with your family and friends.
Key features include:
• Book your tickets
• Exclusive offers
• Plan your visit
• Games and quizzes
• Links to social media
With PassPort to San Diego, the “go-to” guide on everything San Diego, residents, visitors and newcomers can navigate quickly to their favorite beach or boutique, attraction or activity. And the best part: Enjoy discounts and coupons while having fun!
• Explore our 40-page bi-annual magazine devoted to San Diego’s family-friendly playground filled with pandas and tigers at the San Diego Zoo, Dolphins and Sea Lions at SeaWorld and Lego bricks at Legoland, as well as the region’s renowned arts and cultural venues devoted to space, science and history.
• Save with coupons offering deals on everything from haunted house tours to horseback-riding, from restaurants to shopping.
• Extending your visit or putting down roots? PassPort to San Diego is also your LOCAL, LIVING & SAVINGS reference for new-home communities.
• Online, find us at PassPort-sd.com, where you’ll find cool, current community events and things to do, blog posts from longtime San Diegans, and even more coupon offers!
• Stay connected on Facebook (facebook.com/passporttosandiego), Twitter (twitter.com/passport_sd) and Google+ (plus.google.com/+Passport-sd). Read the latest issues with this FREE app!
Distribution: 60,000 copies, serving 208,400 readers along the Wasatch Front.
Founded in 1984 as Private Eye by John Saltas
To provide thorough, relevant and interesting reporting and writing on local news, arts, and entertainment for the progressive, active, thoughtful residents of Salt Lake City and the environs. And in the process, set the standard for journalistic quality for this community.
To foster a work environment that attracts and holds the most talented and skilled individuals available.
To utilize technology to improve all aspects of our organization and publishing company.
Slogan: "If we don't print it, who will?"
Illinois Times is a local institution that enjoys a statewide following and a diverse and loyal readership.
Springfield has a residential population of about 120,000, but commuters to state-government and medical-community jobs cause the weekday population to swell. Available at nearly 495 newsstands, including all government offices, each edition of Illinois Times is stitched and trimmed and most pages are printed in full color. IT has a weekly print circulation of 28,000 (estimated print readership of 70,000) as well as 15,000 weekly website users. The newspaper is also distributed in 14 nearby towns.