This is a custom flashcard program to help with learning the bound pronouns of the Cherokee Language.
Displays either Syllabary, Latin, or both WITH pronunciation markings.
Practice sets include both "bare" and "conjugated" forms.
Tracks progress and shows the cards that you actually need studying each day.
Unlike many other flashcard programs, it isn't designed to be dogmatic about timings. It has a "jump a day forwards" option, where you can jump forwards in the scheduling as if a day had already passed, and, the timings are set to have a maximum "jump" of one day if you miss a day so that the software doesn't try and feed you the entire deck in a single session ...
Additionally, it only feeds you new cards if you successfully complete all current pending cards within the minimum session time (10 minutes) so that you only get new stuff after you perform decently with existing stuff (from day to day).
Has more than 1,900 "cards".
• 83 Tribes listed so far, 30+ with details, almost every one has a Facebook like button.
• The text in each tribe can be copied so you can easily back it up in a text file, for educational needs.
• Add Tribal Nation names & words from languages to your Android Dictionary.
• Facebook like buttons are available for each Tribe, some are their Official Facebook Pages.
• Native News section, so people can stay in touch with the native people as a whole.
• Native TV section, hosted by:
• Official websites for each Nation.
Any tribes, details or flags missing will be added in updates, as well as many new features in time.
Calvin Standing Bear's Music: http://www.calvinstandingbear.org/music.htm
Red Tail Chasing Hawks: http://www.calvinstandingbear.org/redtailchasinghawks/
Standing Bear Drum Group: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Standing-Bears-Drum-Group/380106795390085
Indigenous Nations of Americas App Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Indigenous-Nations-of-Americas-App/360974153974651
Thanks to the Lakota,Navajo,Cherokee, and many other Tribal Nations for helping create this wonderful app.
TECH SUPPORT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the App to check out News or Events at the school.
Add a pic as your wallpaper, or look up contact information in the Directory.
Everything you need is right at your fingertips!
- Counselors: Find Counselor contacts and Request more Information about Cherokee Trail High School.
- Handbook: Make sure you know the dress code for the first day of school.
- Athletics: Find out the latest Cougars schedules and news.
- Multimedia: Watch Cherokee Trail High School videos and look through photos.
And much more!
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!