This Android App is to help its network of over a million distributors worldwide to do their day-to-day tasks from the palm of their hands. The app features the following:
- Bonus & Points Calculations
- Downline Details
- Vestige Branches worldwide
- Company Details
- Complete Product range
- News & Events
- Notifications about latest happenings
- List of Trainings available
- Feedback & Contact Information
- No need to stand in any queues anymore, order on phone and pick at your branch (or ask to courier).
- You can pay in Cash at Branch or Use Bonus Cheques or Credit Cards
You can now participate more actively during promotions, you get all promotions as soon as they are launched for you. Order until promotion inventory or dates, runout.
Now you can grow your business faster than ever. Also you will be able to see the status of your Orders in your phone
Enjoy! Wish you Wellth
The ideal application for Data Center Administrators who want to have a life outside of work too! :) It does not replace your vSphere® Client, but it comes really close to it.
iVMControl allows you to connect remotely and securely to your Virtualization Hypervisors and monitor the activity on the hosts and on the VMs. You will be able to check alarms, events and task status, see the status of every host and VM, the operating system installed, the power state, the status and version of your vmtools, check if any VM has raised an alarm and so on.
You can also remotely power on, power off or suspend virtual machines, enter or exit maintenance mode, reboot, disconnect or reconnect your ESX hosts.
You can see the graphs for the CPU usage, memory, NIC card usage, HDD usage for both VMs and Hosts, you can make/restore/manage snapshots of VMs.
In addition, we offer VMotion support and screenshots for VMs (more to come...)
A WiFi connection is recommended, but not required. You can also use VPN connections if you have a VPN client on your device.
For slower connections, you might want to tweak your connection timeout parameter (by default 30 sec).
Visit iVMControl's Facebook page here:
** NOTE ** Please note that for ESXi *FREE*, Vmware decided to offer read-only access to the management APIs. This applies to all management applications, and is enforced by Vmware. What this means for iVMControl is that if you have a FREE ESXi, you will be able to use only the 'read-only' (monitoring) functions of iVMControl. If you have a paid license of ESXi (Essentials license is enough) this does not apply to you.
Console support for ESX/vCenter.
Please note that regardless of the connection point (ESX(i)/vCenter), the console connects *directly* to the ESX host where the VM you want to monitor resides. This implies you need to make sure that your ESX hosts have IP addresses that are *routable*, otherwise you will not be able to access the VNC console; you need to make sure that the port configured (in the range 5900-5999) is allowed through your firewall for each ESX device you want to connect to.
Furthermore, please make note of the fact that only the 8-character password is encrypted with the standard VNC client. All VNC client traffic is sent unencrypted across the network. If security is a concern in your organization, you need to be aware of this. You can disable your VNC terminal once you are done with the Console session (use Configure Console and disable VNC altogether).
VMWare Tools needs to be installed on each and every VM that is monitored through iVMControl's console connection. Check the Vmware knowledge base on other requirements:
Please contact us with questions, that's what the contact button is for :)
- Supports all of the most actual vCenter Server/ESX(i) versions: 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, 3.x.
- Faster than the web-based clients.
- Does not require any additional software like vSphere plugins, agents, proxies etc.; connects directly to vCenter/ESX(i).
- Does not require any accounts, subscriptions and registering.
- Usable and intuitive interface with split and pager view layout options.
- Ability to connect to several vCenters/ESX(i)s at the same time.
- Real time monitoring of vSphere inventory state and activities.
- All of the basic management operations for VMs, hosts, vApps etc. supported.
- Recent tasks.
- VM snapshot manager.
- VM device manager.
- VM migration; both VMotion™ and VM relocation (change host and/or datastore) supported.
- HTML5 VM console. Experimental. Only for vCenter. vSphere Web Client needs to be running and 7331 port needs to be opened on vCenter host. Android 4.1 or higher is recommended.
- VNC®/RDP® console for the virtual machines.
- Realtime performance charts.
- Inventory search.
- Data store mount browsing over SSH protocol.
- Once-only payment.
•Follow the product blog here https://communities.vmware.com/blogs/vmwpad
- Those who get “License Check Error” on app startup please check the following:
1. You are trying to launch the app being logged into the same Google account used to purchase the app.
2. You have stable Internet connection - this is required only on first app startup (after install/reboot).
3. You have recent version of Google Play™ app installed.
- vmwPAD browses the datastore mounts on ESX(i) over SSH protocol (the desktop client does it over HTTPS under root account), hence you have to be sure that the SSH server is running on ESX(i) and your account(s) is granted with corresponding permissions for the datastore file operations.
- If you have any technical problems please email us to email@example.com. Posting your troubles in the product reviews will not help us to investigate and fix them shortly.
™ vmwPAD is a trademark of Freeroam.me
™ Android, Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
® VMware, VMware vSphere, vCenter Server, VMotion, ESX and ESXi are trademarks or registered trademarks of VMware, Inc.
® RDP is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.
® VNC is a registered trademark of RealVNC Ltd.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist brings the following key capabilities to vSphere administrators on the go:
EASILY CREATE WATCHLISTS: Search for and select a subset of VMs and hosts from your VMware vCenter Server and/or ESXi inventory to monitor in one or multiple watchlists.
VMs and HOSTS AT A GLANCE: Review the status of selected Watchlist VMs and hosts from your device including state, configuration details, resource usage, health alerts, view of the VM console, and related objects.
DISCOVER: Alerts are linked to pertinent diagnostic information from the VMware Knowledge Base, as well as articles from the Web.
REMEDIATE REMOTELY: Remediate problems directly from the device by powering on/off, resuming/suspending, connecting/disconnecting, or restarting VMs and/or hosts — or for situations where on-site remediation is required, share alert(s) along with recommended solutions in an email to team members back at the datacenter.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist is compatible with Android 4+.
NOTE: A VMware vSphere installation (5.0 and above) is required to use VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist. Access to vSphere infrastructure may require a secure access method such as VPN on a mobile device. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
Support and tips for using VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist are provided via VMware Communities at http://www.vmware.com/go/vspheremobile
Please note that support for vSphere Mobile Watchlist is not available through VMware’s telephone support hotline or Global Support Services.
Use the My VMware app to view the following information whether you are connected or offline:
• License key data
• My VMware users and permissions
• VMware Knowledge Base articles
• The status of your Support Requests
• Support contract and order information
• Edit license key folders (create, move, rename, delete).
• Edit existing user permissions.
• Fast Lane Support: Severity 1 Support Request feature for Business & Mission Critical Support entitlements
All information is displayed at the company account level, making it easier to keep track of VMware products and support as your organization changes and grows.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: A My VMware profile is required to use the My VMware app. To access your profile or register (at no cost), go to my.vmware.com.
Support for the My VMware app is available only through the VMware community. Click the App Support button or go to http://www.vmware.com/go/myvmwaremobile to post questions to the VMware community.
This is the official attendee application for Vistage events, from All-City Events to the International Conference. This application is designed for members and Chairs of the Vistage International community who have registered for a Vistage event.
Members may use this app to:
• Locate and network with other attendees through event messaging
• Stay informed during the events: view daily news and updates on event activities
• View exhibitor information
• Build your own agenda (International Conference)
• Learn about speakers and their topics, then add those sessions to your personal agenda
• Keep up with the latest Tweets for #Vistage from others at your event
• Access the venue map, parking info, shuttle schedule and other logistics relevant to your event
• Provide immediate feedback online with your session evaluations and event surveys
Navigate your way around your Vistage event with ease, and never miss any of our engaging events featuring expert speakers and opportunities to connect with top business leaders.
For more information about All-City events, click here (link to http://www.vistage.com/content-and-connectivity/events.aspx)
For more information about the Vistage International Conference, visit www.vistage.com/thinkbig
IMPORTANT NOTE: A VMware Horizon virtual desktop or hosted application is required to use the VMware Horizon Client for Android. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
NEW – LEAVE THE DESKTOP BEHIND WITH HOSTED APPLICATIONS
VMware Horizon 6 now supports hosted applications in addition to virtual desktops. With hosted applications, leave the desktop behind, jump directly to your apps, and run them like local Android apps.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - Available with Horizon View 5.2 and later.
Unity Touch bridges the gap between your touch screen and your Windows applications. With Unity Touch, you can easily browse, search, and open Windows applications & Files, choose favorite applications and Files, and easily switch between running applications all without the Start Menu or Task Bar.
The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol make your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or over cellular data at a local café.
SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION
At your desk or away from the office you’re always secure with VMware Horizon. Leverage smart card authentication with the Biometric Associates baiMobile smart card readers. Use the newly integrated RSA soft token and you don't even need to leave the VMware Horizon client to enter your RSA SecureID token for login.
NOTE REGARDING APPLICATION PERMISSIONS: When you install the VMware Horizon Client, you will be prompted to allow the app to read phone status and identity. These permissions are due to the integrated RSA SDK and the RSA soft token feature. For security purposes, the RSA SDK requires access to the phone state, device's network state and Wi-Fi state in order to verify the device's identity.
For more information, refer to RSA FAQ: http://www.rsa.com/android/help120.htm
1. Access your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop or hosted applications on the go from your Android device
2. Set up and connect easily with VMware Horizon integration
3. PCoIP-only connectivity for optimal interactive performance
4. Get work done with support for Unity Touch, native Android gestures, and full screen trackpad
5. Supports English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
-Unlock coupons for exclusive VIP rewards and content.
-One button click to call Customer Service
-Skip the line and set appointment to meet with a customer care representative.
-Locate and contact the closest mybullfrog.com store anytime on the go.
-Easily connect to your Verizon Wireless Account
-Stay up to date with our latest deals and exclusives.
-Take our customer satisfaction surveys and get rewarded
-Check your equipment trade in value