The WEINIG App Suite offers a variety of tools for the work in the joinery and wooden industry.
The App Suite includes:
• Calculation functions for every day like angle calculator, cutter mark calculator, a residual length calculator for edge banding and a QR code reader
• With the Machine Monitor you have a complete overview of the production of your machines from all over the world and in real-time. The status display shows the current state of your machine and with the machine-related order overview you are able to see the order information as well as the progress of it.
• A customer oriented service sector with the following advantages for you:
- Fast contact to your WEINIG expert by mail and phone
- Creating and marking pictures
- Sending videos to WEINIG
- Overview of your WEINIG machinery including your contact persons
• Latest news from WEINIG
• Easy access to our web shop
• Maintenance information transferred directly to your smart phone by push messages
The WEINIG Group is the world's largest manufacturer of machines and systems for solid wood processing. The WEINIG brand offers a range of products, covering the complete process chain from the raw material to the end product. Following the integration of the HOLZ-HER brand in 2010, the WEINIG Group also offers innovative and future-proof solutions for processing wooden composites in its portfolio – as well as the expertise that comes with more than 100 years' experience.
Headquarter: Tauberbischofsheim, Germany
Production sites in Germany, Austria, Sweden, Luxembourg, USA and PR China
30 subsidiaries and branches in Europe, America, Asia and Australia
Employees: Approx. 2,000