Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.
Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Tags: Print, remote printing, word, excel, PDF, Office, txt, OpenOffice, remote connection, Print Website, Web Page, Barcode, EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, Code39, Calendar, Voice recognition, SMS, call log, notes.
Below are the features of Print My Files:
a) Print files Wirelessly using Wi-Fi to PC ! No wires at all.
b) Set/change the default printer for printing.
c) Print any file from Android Phone.
d) Support for External SD Card.Select files from either Phone or from External SD Card for Printing.
e) Support for large size files.
f) Resume Support.
g) Preview of files is supported(on server).You can even open the selected files before upload from within the software itself to ensure that the file is correct.
h) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
i) Accelerated speed.
j) The software plays a ringtone to inform user that the Printing has been initiated.
a)Print My Files contains two programs.One program runs on the Android Device.The second program runs on windows.The windows program can be downloaded from http://sofodroid.com/downloads
b) In order to work,the Android phone and the Windows server both should be on the same Wi-Fi Network.
c) The pictures have huge size that go out of Printing Paper's dimensions . In such cases a prompt may appear to resize the image.
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Docs
* Share printer
kw:google cloud print, cloud print, printing, print, maildroid, printer, HP, laserjet
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
- want to print from your laptop computer, tablet PC or smartphone?
- not happy with Google cloud print, WiFi direct, Apple's AirPlay or even PrintShare?
- so simple, clear and very intuitive!!
- Please be sure to refer to
for announcements, server installation, how to install, how to use, FAQ, etc.
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow
- Supported printers: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
ThinkFree Print is a free trial mobile printing solution. Use it free for seven days to make sure it supports the printers you use and that you are happy with the documents printed. At the end of the seven day trial period you can decide to purchase the app or continue to use it for free for image printing only.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 8,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R, ESC/Page & ESC/Page-Color)
- Canon inkjet printers (IVEC)
- Ricoh inkjet printers (RPCS)
- Most Brother inkjets
- Many Samsung, Lexmark, Kodak, Dell, and other printer types supported.
Please check http://mobileprintfaq.com for list of printers supported for direct printing.
• Print photos and documents stored on your Android mobile device. KYOCERA Mobile Print can handle a wide range of file formats, including .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, .TIFF, and .TXT. You can also print .HTML files at lower resolution.
• Scan your documents on a compatible MFP and save them to your Android mobile device.
• Attach and send by e-mail files that you've opened in KYOCERA Mobile Print, without having to close the app.
• Print webpages accessed through the app's built-in web browser.
The KYOCERA Mobile Print app is compatible with the following Android mobile devices and KYOCERA printing devices:
• Android mobile devices running Android version 2.2 or later
• KYOCERA printing devices and MFPs that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
For supported KYOCERA Models, please see the link below:
If you need to register for Google Cloud Print, or if you need to connect your KODAK printer to this service, please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup. To learn more about Google Cloud Print, visit http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn
Once your printer is registered, launch the KODAK Document Print App, login with your Google account, and start printing!
Note: If you want to print pictures over a wi-fi connection, with more formatting control, try the KODAK Pic Flick app in the Android Market.
1. Access files** on your device, on Google Docs, on Dropbox, or on Evernote. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
2. Access and view web pages using the app’s built in browser. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
*ANY KODAK Printer works with Google Cloud print. Please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup for more information.
**Supported files: MICROSOFT WORD, MICROSOFT POWERPOINT, MICROSOFT EXCEL, PDFs, text files, web pages, and images such as jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif, and tiffs.
Supported languages: English, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
gCloud Print is a revolutionary app that allows you to print documents and images directly from your phone or tablet to any printer via Google's Cloudprint technology. Unlike other printing solutions that require special compatible printers and only work over local networks, gCloud Print enables printing to ANY printer, from ANYWHERE! Print documents to your office on your way to work and have them waiting there when you arrive. Print that great picture you just took at the beach, right to your home printer. And with CloudPrint technology, you can print to printers that have been shared with you by your friends and family.
PLEASE NOTE: This app prints your documents via Google's Cloudprint Technology.
* Print Documents and Images from other apps and the file manager on your device via the "Share" menu.
* Browse and print images from your Photo Gallery
* Print Text that you type or paste from other Apps like Notes and Email
Current Supported File Types
* Word Documents (DOC and DOCX)
* Presentations (PPT and PPTX)
* Spreadsheets (XLS and XLSX)
* PDF Documents
* Text Documents (TXT, CSV, RTF)
* JPEG Images
* PNG Images
* A Google Account
* Google Cloudprint Enabled and running on your Mac or PC (requires Chrome browser) or a CloudPrint ready printer.
* We take your privacy seriously. Your Google username/password is never seen by or stored in this app.
** Print Test is limited to printing just two items and will show which option is best for printing with the "Print" app upgrade **
The video below shows the full featured app "Print" in action, also here is some more information about "Print"
"Print" enables you to quickly and easily print out photos, contacts, & phone numbers - or print out web pages to read later. You can also print from other apps like Gallery, or Internet Browser apps and even Email using the "Share" command. "Print" will enable you to print to ALL printers via your Mac/PC using the free helper software.
"Print" is made by the same company that is the #1 maker of printing apps for iOS devices.
When you buy "Print" there are no hidden costs or subscriptions, you get unlimited printing with this app.
• Print from other apps using "Share" command
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software
• Print via 3G
• Select and print multiple contacts
• Select and print multiple photos
• Print photos any size your printer supports
• Take a picture and print it
• Print Web pages
• Print quickly and easily
• Mac and Windows compatible
OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Average reply: 1 hour, 24/7
Free WePrint helper may need to be installed on your Mac/PC to print.
mobile PRINT & SCAN enables easy printing and scanning of documents to and from your Android phone or tablet using a Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device.
A number of different document formats can be printed including PDF, TIFF and JPEG. Email printing is also possible when configured on supported mobile devices, imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional devices and mail servers. Documents can also be scanned and saved in a variety of formats including PDF, TIFF and JPEG. mobile PRINT & SCAN also integrates with Canon Universal Login Manager to control access to mobile printing and scanning as well as provide user-based reporting.
Please note a supported Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device with PostScript or Direct Print option as well as the mobile PRINT & SCAN embedded MEAP application is required. Email printing requires the installation of an SSL certificate on the supported imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device to secure communication between this device and the mobile device. A supported email server is also required. Please contact your Canon sales representative for details for installation, configuration and training services available.
Trademarks referred to above are trademarks of their respective owners.
The Xerox Mobile Print Portal requires one of our Xerox Mobile Print Solutions currently available on www.Xerox.com/mobile and enables smartphone and tablet users to connect with network printers for a simple, convenient, and secure method to print.
Print to Xerox and non-Xerox including HP, Ricoh, Epson, Canon and others’ network print devices
Open documents directly in the Print Portal for easy print and preview
Print MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, web pages, email, text, OpenOffice and various image formats
Select print options such as simplex/duplex, color/ black-white and stapled
Use GPS to find locations and available printers
Add a printer by simply scanning the printer specific QR Code
Print documents immediately or upload them securely for release later
Use the camera function to capture a picture and then swiftly print it
Add and manage your Favorite Printers
Print directly from other applications such as Dropbox, Google Drive and more
In app help allows users to reference key app features and capabilities
Integrated Public/Hot Spot printing
NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
Xerox Secure Print Support
New Finishing Options (Media Size, Page Range)
Personal Print Preferences (Color, 2-Sided, Staple)
In-App Email Printing
Feature availability depends on Xerox Mobile Print solution version and Administrator configuration
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH XEROX PRINT PORTAL
1.) Obtain your Company Code information for your Xerox Mobile Print Solution
2.) Download and install Xerox Mobile Print Portal App
3.) Register & Login to Xerox Mobile Print using your Company Code and Credentials
4.) Browse your Mobile Device and open a document to print
5.) Select “Open In…” using Print Portal to Upload, Preview & Print your Documents*
6.) Select an available printer, printer options and release your document
*Actual names and availability of menu commands may vary across mobile platforms.
Visit www.xerox.com/mobile for more information on Xerox Mobile Solutions