The Colonoscopy Helper is the first smartphone app that provides a complete, step-by-step multi-media guidance for colonoscopy preparation. There are 13 reminders, spread over 10 days including reminders before and after the procedure. It navigates colonoscopy preparation with GPS-like precision with graphic illustrations, texts, and audio directions to ensure that the bowel prep is done just right. It also reminds important medication(s) that may need to be adjusted, held, and resumed at appropriate time and interval. Finally, it alerts important symptoms following colonoscopy that may require a prompt medical attention. Colonoscopy Helper is really a very helpful and essential companion to having colonoscopy examination.
Colonoscopy is an examination that enables a careful evaluation of the lining of the colon (large intestine) for abnormalities. It is performed by inserting a colonoscope which is made with a flexible tube with a camera at the end. During colonoscopy, this instrument is inserted into the anus and slowly advanced inside the colon. It is a test commonly utilized as a diagnostic tool in colon cancer screening. In addition to diagnosing colon cancer, colonoscopy is often used to evaluate gastrointestinal bleeding (GI bleeding), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) such as ulcerative colitis (UC) and Crohn's disease.
Available also in Spanish.
Visit www.colonoscopyhelper.com for more information.
U.S. Patent Pending: #61946014
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from crohns
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of crohns and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for crohns
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from crohns in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains crohns diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Support for dealing with IBD!
Suggestions, and personal experiences are welcome! Feel free to contact me personally, if you feel you're in need of support! I'm here to help!
Man kan spara undersökningstiden, och vid koloskopi laxeringstiderna i kalendern i smarta mobila enheten. Det senaste kan göras direkt från appen, beroende på operativsystemet, påminnelsefunktionen kan aktiveras då.
Man kan kommunicera med personalen på respektive endoskopienhet direkt från appen. Detta kan göras på flera sätt:
Att ringa direkt från appen.
Att kontakta genom Mina vårdkontakter direkt från appen.
Att sckicka mejl direkt från appen.
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
Track HAE Symptoms
Talk to other patients in real-time
Log duration, severity and location of attacks
Monitor stress patterns
Track personalized symptoms
Get monthly summaries for you and your doctor