* Developed under supervision of a medical doctor.
* We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
Disclaimer: This app is supposed for additional documentation only. It does not make any treatment proposals. You have to decide by yourself, wether you consult a medical doctor or not. A drug intake is expressly not to be deduced from the app. Despite the greatest care during the development of the program, we cannot completely rule out wrong informations, a faulty recording, displaying or a loos of your entered data. For that reason, the use of this app is at own risk. You must agree to that terms to download and install the app.
Clinically proven to improve colonoscopy prep, the 22otters app is being used in many leading gastroenterology practices across the nation. Studies have shown that better colonoscopy prep leads to more polyps found and removed, which may reduce the risk of getting colon cancer - the No. 2 cancer killer in the U.S.
If you have a colonoscopy scheduled, find out how 22otters can help make your prep better and easier. If you do not have a colonoscopy scheduled yet, download the app to find out how easy the 22otters app is to use and why it is important to schedule one for you or your loved ones.
- Checklist style daily coaching for what to do and what not to do
- Daily reminders of to-do's starting about a week before the exam
- Voice coaching, graphics, and animations that make prep steps easy to follow
- Large font size for better readability
- An easy access for contacting your exam clinic (if it is listed in the app)
Support for dealing with IBD!
Suggestions, and personal experiences are welcome! Feel free to contact me personally, if you feel you're in need of support! I'm here to help!
• Understanding colonoscopy: Colorectal cancer is largely preventable with regular screening. In this section, users learn how early detection and removal of pre-cancerous polyps prevents colorectal cancer.
• Preparing for your colonoscopy: For most people, bowel preparation is the most unpleasant part of the colonoscopy process. Learn why it’s so important to follow bowel prep instructions and how clean bowels allow the doctor to perform a thorough exam.
• During your colonoscopy: Take a guided tour of the colonoscopy exam. Animations and interactive tools demonstrate how the doctor uses the colonoscope to search for abnormalities…and how polyps are detected and removed during the exam.
• After your colonoscopy: The entire exam usually takes about 30 minutes…and most patients go home shortly after the exam.
Other interactive features:
• A Bowel Prep Planner enables users to input general bowel prep reminders to help them take/drink the right amount at the right time.
• A Rate tool enables users to rate their bowel prep experience. Users must provide their email address and accept opt-in terms in order to share their experience.
Sponsored by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc., Colonoscopy Guide: What to Expect was developed in partnership with the Colon Cancer Alliance and in collaboration with Douglas K. Rex, MD, FACP, FACG, FASGE and Philip O. Katz, MD, FACP, FACG, who provided GI input. The health and medical information in this application is not intended to take the place of advice or treatment from your healthcare provider. If you have any questions, please consult your healthcare provider.
More from developer
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
Track HAE Symptoms
Talk to other patients in real-time
Log duration, severity and location of attacks
Monitor stress patterns
Track personalized symptoms
Get monthly summaries for you and your doctor