Support for dealing with IBD!
Suggestions, and personal experiences are welcome! Feel free to contact me personally, if you feel you're in need of support! I'm here to help!
The newly developed ECCO IBD Mobile App enables you to discover the following activities:
• About ECCO: Read about ECCO’s mission & structure
• ECCO News: Read the latest issues of ECCO News or browse through the archive all the way back to 2007
• ECCO Guidelines: Have access to all guidelines published by ECCO whenever you want & wherever you are
• ECCO 2014: Stay up to date on the programme of the upcoming 9th Congress of ECCO in Copenhagen
• Membership: Find out how to join ECCO and which initiatives our members can access
• Activities: Browse through ECCO’s many scientific and educational activities and join in
• Workshops: Check out ECCO’s Educational Workshops - within Europe and overseas
The European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation (ECCO), founded in 2001 to improve the care of patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) in Europe, is now the largest forum for specialists in IBD in the world. It is a non-profit association, which successfully expanded from an organisation comprising 14 Country Members to an association assembling 31 member states of the Council of Europe and facilitating collaborations beyond Europe’s borders. In 2009, we introduced individual membership allowing anyone around the globe interested in IBD to both benefit from our programmes and services and to join us in our mission.
ECCO’s mission is to improve the care of patients with IBD in all its aspects through international guidelines for practice, education, research and collaboration in the area of IBD.
• Understanding colonoscopy: Colorectal cancer is largely preventable with regular screening. In this section, users learn how early detection and removal of pre-cancerous polyps prevents colorectal cancer.
• Preparing for your colonoscopy: For most people, bowel preparation is the most unpleasant part of the colonoscopy process. Learn why it’s so important to follow bowel prep instructions and how clean bowels allow the doctor to perform a thorough exam.
• During your colonoscopy: Take a guided tour of the colonoscopy exam. Animations and interactive tools demonstrate how the doctor uses the colonoscope to search for abnormalities…and how polyps are detected and removed during the exam.
• After your colonoscopy: The entire exam usually takes about 30 minutes…and most patients go home shortly after the exam.
Other interactive features:
• A Bowel Prep Planner enables users to input general bowel prep reminders to help them take/drink the right amount at the right time.
• A Rate tool enables users to rate their bowel prep experience. Users must provide their email address and accept opt-in terms in order to share their experience.
Sponsored by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc., Colonoscopy Guide: What to Expect was developed in partnership with the Colon Cancer Alliance and in collaboration with Douglas K. Rex, MD, FACP, FACG, FASGE and Philip O. Katz, MD, FACP, FACG, who provided GI input. The health and medical information in this application is not intended to take the place of advice or treatment from your healthcare provider. If you have any questions, please consult your healthcare provider.
Track. myIBD makes recording the important information easy. Whether you are feeling great or feeling lousy, keep track of the day-to-day information that you and doctor need. Your mood, appetite, pain, and trips to the bathroom can be recorded in moments.
Chart. myIBD allows you to see your entries as a graph or simple text. This may provide you with a new perspective on how you are managing your illness.
Learn. myIBD contains valuable information about inflammatory bowel diseases. When it comes to living with an IBD, knowledge is important.
An Inflammatory Bowel Disease can make your life increasingly complex; myIBD makes managing it easier.
* Developed under supervision of a medical doctor.
* We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
Disclaimer: This app is supposed for additional documentation only. It does not make any treatment proposals. You have to decide by yourself, wether you consult a medical doctor or not. A drug intake is expressly not to be deduced from the app. Despite the greatest care during the development of the program, we cannot completely rule out wrong informations, a faulty recording, displaying or a loos of your entered data. For that reason, the use of this app is at own risk. You must agree to that terms to download and install the app.
With this application from the worldwide leader in medical animation, you can better understand disease conditions through a virtual tour of the human system in these extremely accurate and incredible animation videos.
•Visual media is particularly well-suited to the science of medicine
•Medicine is simplified with the use of visual media and innovative health animations
•Medical and health information have never been so easily understandable or more accessible
•Effortlessly understand chronic illness and diseases, therapies, procedures or techniques.
•Perceive and understand the cellular world, metabolism, and body functions through incredible animated videos accompanied by audio.
•Created with the expertise and support of internationally reputed opinion leaders
•Easily explain medical conditions to students, colleagues, patients, and family members with the aid of this visual media
• Medical animation explaining inflammatory bowel disease (Running time: 15:05 minutes)
• Summary of topic highlights
• Transcript - with links to medical terms for more information
• Notes pages for each of the main sections covered in the video
Editor: J.J. Misiewicz, MD, FRCP, Department of Gastroenterology, Central Middlesex Hospital, London, United Kingdom
Focus Medica Clients:
Boehringer International, Roche, MSD, Norgine, Novartis, Nycomed, Sanofi Pasteur, Otsuka, Dr. Reddy’s, Ranbaxy, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., Wyeth, Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceuticals, Allergan, Schering-Plough, Banyu, Cipla, Glenmark, Zydus, Sanofi-Aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Bayer, Astra-Zeneca, Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt, Unichem Laboratories Ltd., Lilly, Torrent.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
Qualifications for a CDA may vary from state to state. Some do not require a college degree, while others may require a license or registration in order to work. Specific training is available, but in some situations dentists may allow an assistant to learn on the job.
A CDA receives certification for the occupation from the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB). The DANB offers an examination and ensures that applicants meet other requirements for entering the field.
The Certified Dental Assistant App is designed to help you pass the certification exam. It covers the following topics:
General Chairside (GC)
Radiation Health and Safety (RHS)
Infection Control (ICE)
dental tools and materials
-Over 1000 Flashcards
-Over 750 randomized quizzes
When faced with such a medical emergency, CPR ASSISTANT will guide you step-by-step using both visual and auditory messages. It facilitates calls to emergency medical services. It also provides your GPS location.
The tasks and maneuvers strictly follow the recommendations published by the leading international scientific organizations and heart associations.
CPR ASSISTANT can be configured to adapt to the user’s level of knowledge and training in CPR techniques. It also has a learning module that presents the basic principles behind cardio-pulmonary resuscitation.
This application has been approved by the National Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Plan of the Spanish Society of Intensive Care Medicine and Coronary Units (SEMICYUC)
The premium Registered Medical Assistant Quiz review App has been designed with the Medical Assistant student in mind. It is designed to give students a thorough understanding of the subject matter contained in the exam.
The application contains over 1,000 unique quiz questions followed by detailed rationales The Topics covered include:
* Law and Ethics
* Exam reviews
The term "medical assistant" may have legal status in jurisdictions where they can be certified or registered, whereas elsewhere they may be a loosely defined group (covering related occupational titles such as ‘medical office assistant’, ‘clinical assistant’, 'assistant medical officer', or ‘ophthalmic assistant’).
Our Medical Assistant Jobs Tips app concentrates on VERY detailed information about medical assistants.
In this huge, informative medical assistant jobs tips app you'll find the following information (and more):
- What it Takes to be a Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Jobs Tips To Find Them In Your Area
- The Value of a Medical Assistant Certification
- Medical Assistants Top Traits Needed In A Medical Assisting Career
- How a Medical Assistant Can Protect a Patient's Privacy
- Medical Assistants Taking the 6 Vital Signs
- How to Take a Medical History
- Do You Have the Personality to Be a Medical Assistant? Take This Quiz
- How to Interview for Your First Medical Assistant Job
- Talking the Talk: Medical Assistant Terms and Slang
Medical Assistant Jobs Tips is one of the most valuable, informative medical assistant jobs apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more tips and news about medical assistant jobs tips on a regular base.
Here are some features of our Medical Assistant Jobs Tips app:
- The most comprehensive app on medical assistant jobs.
- This app covers everything there is to know about medical assistants.
- We have certain information on medical assistent terms, medical assistant certification, medical assistant career and medical assistants in general.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.
Some parts of this description were taken from Wikipedia.org to show you a definition of what this app will be about.
Alfajiri Mobile Solutions is dedicated to helping develop the best, most innovative Applications to help Students pass the the registered Medical Assistant Exam.
Our focus is to develop quality educational applications that are engaging, interactive and accessible anywhere, anytime.
The premium Registered Medical Assistant Exam review and practice App has been designed with the Medical Assistant student in mind. It is designed to give students a thorough understanding of the subject matter contained in the exam.
The application contains over 1,000 unique questions and flash cards on a variety of topics (more questions coming soon). The Topics covered include:
* Coding and Billing
* Common Drugs
* A & P
* Laws and Ethics
* Medical Terms
* Medical Abbreviations
* Vital Signs
* Body Systems
* Exam Reviews
...And much more.
The software is based on scientific evidence and was prepared with the participation of physicians. The application is based on research and recommendations from international medical associations.
Using this software on daily basis will allow you to control the execution of the most common medical recommendations. You can show a doctor your notes, received messages, summary reports, and ask about things to improve or you don't understand. The more you know and understand, the more
benefit will this application bring to You.
- tracking of: weight, body water and fat, waist size, height, blood pressure, body, temperature,
lipids (cholesterol - Total, LDL, HDL , triglicerides), blood sugar(glucose), smoking, physical activity, taken medicines
- making notes
- short medical family interview
- history list of monitored health parameters with filtering option
- prioritized list of tips, warnings, advices and praises, over 300 different messages
- you can set your goals and monitor progress
- common specialized medical indicators with explanation (are used by doctors to assess possible treatment)
- dyslipidemia markers
- relative overall health index (0-100)
- average daily statistic
- summary reports with 2 periods comparison
- using different units of measurement
- utilizing system date and time format settings
- detailed instructions for completing measurements (because almost 70% of measurements are preformed wrong and are useless to a doctor)
If you suffer a cardiovascular disease or diabetes this app will help you to fight your illness.
High risk does not mean that you will become ill. It only means that you should be more careful.
USING THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR A MEDICAL CONSULTATION.
glicemia, BMI, FINDRISC , heart disease risk calculation, healthcare, prophylactic, pressure log, weight log, pressure graph, weight graph,glucose
Man kan spara undersökningstiden, och vid koloskopi laxeringstiderna i kalendern i smarta mobila enheten. Det senaste kan göras direkt från appen, beroende på operativsystemet, påminnelsefunktionen kan aktiveras då.
Man kan kommunicera med personalen på respektive endoskopienhet direkt från appen. Detta kan göras på flera sätt:
Att ringa direkt från appen.
Att kontakta genom Mina vårdkontakter direkt från appen.
Att sckicka mejl direkt från appen.
More from developer
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
Track HAE Symptoms
Talk to other patients in real-time
Log duration, severity and location of attacks
Monitor stress patterns
Track personalized symptoms
Get monthly summaries for you and your doctor