This free app from Nestle Purina® helps veterinarians diagnose and treat GI problems with cats and dogs. This tool uses GI algorithms to help localize the problem, taking into consideration history, physical exam, and test results. Trace normal and abnormal signs, rule out issues, and take next steps to resolve the problem. Includes algorithms for anorexia, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, regurgitation, vomiting and weight loss symptoms.
This free tool will become your best friend. If you find this tool helpful we encourage you to share a review and spread the word.
Requires Adobe AIR.
Support for dealing with IBD!
Suggestions, and personal experiences are welcome! Feel free to contact me personally, if you feel you're in need of support! I'm here to help!
Trigger points are tight places in a muscle that cause pain to be felt elsewhere in the body. This is great for massage therapists, physical therapists, chiropractors, or anyone wanting to discover the source of muscular pain, and learn about muscle function.
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains 58 high-resolution images and more than 300 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English and French (Français) languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Skeletal System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Circulation System,Body Region,Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System, Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description.You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary
offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections .
Medicine Dictionary is a database of concise emergency medicine notes to assist physicians with their daily practice.It deals with health in all its aspects; health, balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
offline modes supported
It is not necessary to be connected to the Internet.
Best User friendly interface.
Improve your knowledge with this app.
Provided search facility.
Gives you fully information about diseases.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
This app will explain important concepts in physiology with the help of animations. It is ideal for medical, nursing, dental, allied health students and the interns preparing for post graduate (PG) entrance exam.
The app has a collection of animations with narration and illustrations to explain important and complex workflows in physiology. The aim is to cover important concepts in a concise, engaging and interactive manner.
• Tutorial and a Quiz mode
• High yielding points for quick revision
• MCQs for preparing for PG entrance exam
• Zoom diagrams for an uninterrupted view
• Provision for the students to make notes
• Self-paced learning; Access 24x7, anytime, anywhere
• Available on both android and iOS platform
Starting with cardiovascular system, more systems will be regularly updated into the app. So keep visiting us……..
- Featured in Discover Magazine
- Winner of the prize for the Best Health App at the World Summit Awards for Mobile Apps, 2012
- Selected as "One of the five best apps for Doctors" by the Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
Want to get the gist of a clinical case study in 2-3 minutes? Try Prognosis : Your Diagnosis - The first and only free Android game that lets you investigate, deduce and diagnose complex clinical cases within minutes with our fun, interactive cartoon-style narrative.
Prognosis is specially designed for Doctors, Medical students and Nurses and each case helps to learn or recall two or three key clinical points that can be applied in your practice.
The cases also provide excellent preparation for the USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, NCLEX, CCRN and MCAT exams, as well as other board examinations and professional licensure tests.
You can use it while waiting for coffee or on the bus, quickly complete a case, learn something new and make the maximum use of your time.
The content is modeled on real life patients, has been checked by a panel of expert medical specialists and is based on current management guidelines.
A new case is added each week. The app will let you know as new cases are added.
If you have comments, criticisms or ideas for new cases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you.
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
First Aid is designed to help you follow the right procedures in a stressful situation or support other people by giving them instructions. It is based on illustrations, videos and short texts that show you how to take the necessary action step by step and in the right order.
KW: First Aid Medical Care Emergency procedure instruction
video take action
Quick LabRef for Android (Quick Clinical Laboratory Values Reference) provides quick look at the up-to-date information on the most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information such as lab data in Microbiology, Physiology / Pathophysiology, Toxicology and etc. Normal values reference are provided in both Conventional Units (CU) and, whenever available, in units of the “Sistème International” (SI).
This mobile app is free! and intended to be just a quick reference. Free version is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices supportability and Android different OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and comparable only with 7” screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. Search option, favorites/bookmarks, test explanation and abnormal values rationale was not included in free version. If you do not like this app (or you feel it is useless), simply uninstall it from your device and forget it. Keep always in mind that you’ve got this app for FREE! Please show your respect and appreciation to those who give you stuff for free.
© "Equi donati dentes non inspiciuntur!"
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
More from developer
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
Colonoscopy Prep Assistant helps you keep track of time between drinks and remember how many drinks you’ve completed. Simply tell the app. whether you plan to drink a “certain number of glasses” or “until finished” and it will do the rest. Go read or watch TV to keep your mind off the prep and allow Colonoscopy Prep Assistant to keep your prep on track.
“Colonoscopy Prep Assistant” is currently designed to help with the portion of your prep that requires drinking your doctor’s recommended liquid solution over a period of time. Full prep-specific options are in development, so please check back for updates before your next colonoscopy.
Note to IBD patients: Remember to get a colonoscopy regularly, as instructed by your doctor. Also check out GI Monitor, our free symptom tracking app for Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis.
Track HAE Symptoms
Talk to other patients in real-time
Log duration, severity and location of attacks
Monitor stress patterns
Track personalized symptoms
Get monthly summaries for you and your doctor