Support for dealing with IBD!
Suggestions, and personal experiences are welcome! Feel free to contact me personally, if you feel you're in need of support! I'm here to help!
GI glycemic index is ideal for people who want to control the amount of glucose in the blood, either to take control of the diabetes or to diets low glycemic level. Quick and intuitive, easy to search for food by filtering according to their level.
With over 300 food glycemic index GI is the best choice you can find on google play and is totally free.
Download it Now!
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from ulcerative colitis
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of ulcerative colitis and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for ulcerative colitis
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from ulcerative colitis in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains ulcerative colitis diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
• Record everything – blood glucose levels, carbohydrates, insulin dosages, exercise, notes, tags, and pictures.
• Edit entries quickly with the intuitive user interface.
• Powerful tags system – categorize entries using tags.
• Take pictures of meals – helps you remember how much you ate.
• Detailed graphs and statistics – provides key insight on your blood glucose levels.
• Filter entries and statistics – find what you’re looking for by date, type, mealtime, tags, and low or high BG.
• Insulin calculator – automatically calculates insulin boluses for each meal.
• Insulin on board – protects you from insulin over dosage.
• Food database - store foods' nutrition information
• Carbohydrates calculator - calculate total carbohydrates from multiple food servings.
• Reminders – remind yourself to give insulin or check your blood sugar.
• Email spreadsheet reports to doctors and family.
• Backup and restore data.
• Import existing data using a CSV file.
• Supports mg/dL (U.S.) and mmol/L (international).
Help with translations at https://gowong.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=47648
Feel free to suggest new features at http://bgmonitor.uservoice.com/
Learn more about the diabetes app at http://www.bg-monitor.com/
The app includes the following:
- Background information about FODMAPs
- A food guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods
- A full recipe book including 79 original and nutritious recipes with professional photography
- A shopping list for organising low FODMAP purchases
- A one week challenge to trial and monitor a strict FODMAP diet, with the function to view detailed graphs of symptoms and the end of the week
The newly developed ECCO IBD Mobile App enables you to discover the following activities:
• About ECCO: Read about ECCO’s mission & structure
• ECCO News: Read the latest issues of ECCO News or browse through the archive all the way back to 2007
• ECCO Guidelines: Have access to all guidelines published by ECCO whenever you want & wherever you are
• ECCO 2014: Stay up to date on the programme of the upcoming 9th Congress of ECCO in Copenhagen
• Membership: Find out how to join ECCO and which initiatives our members can access
• Activities: Browse through ECCO’s many scientific and educational activities and join in
• Workshops: Check out ECCO’s Educational Workshops - within Europe and overseas
The European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation (ECCO), founded in 2001 to improve the care of patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) in Europe, is now the largest forum for specialists in IBD in the world. It is a non-profit association, which successfully expanded from an organisation comprising 14 Country Members to an association assembling 31 member states of the Council of Europe and facilitating collaborations beyond Europe’s borders. In 2009, we introduced individual membership allowing anyone around the globe interested in IBD to both benefit from our programmes and services and to join us in our mission.
ECCO’s mission is to improve the care of patients with IBD in all its aspects through international guidelines for practice, education, research and collaboration in the area of IBD.
WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
- Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
- Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
- Learn how much you are affected by humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation and more.
- Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
- Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
- Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
- Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
My Pain Diary is an easy to use chronic pain and symptom tracker. Users are tracking chronic pain conditions such as Fibromyalgia, MS, Migraines, Headaches, Back Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis, Anxiety, Depression, Lupus, RSD, Crohn's and over 60 other chronic health conditions. Track just about anything!
Created by a chronic pain patient to track, report on, and manage pain and symptoms.
My Pain Diary is simple, flexible & powerful. With very little effort you can record details about your pain and symptoms in a way that makes sense to you -- which can provide helpful insights for you and your doctor. This award-winning app is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain.
Here's what people are saying about My Pain Diary:
- "It really is brilliant. Well thought out." '
- "Smart and useful!"
- "Best app I've ever used!"
- "Money well spent!"
- "Makes communication so much easier and it helps me to understand my body and mind better as well."
- "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
- "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of..."
Is your new medication working? Does temperature or humidity affect your pain? Did that extra coffee make your swelling worse? Are you sleeping better than you did last week, month or year?
By tracking your chronic pain condition with MPD, you can answer these questions and more!
Install Now and start tracking your pain today!
Use this app as a personal logbook for your Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and view charts of your symptoms over time. You can also learn more about the condition and how to manage it with information written by doctors.
Developed in association with the IBS network, the UK's charity for irritable bowel syndrome.
The symptom tracker will help you record your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day. It will also allow you to record notes on food and lifestyle.
This may help identify triggers such as food, alcohol, or emotional stresses, and may show if exercise helps to ease or prevent symptoms.
If you are advised to try a particular treatment, log your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day for a week or so. You can then assess whether treatment has improved symptoms or not. You can also share your results with your GP.
The app features:
* Log your bowel movements - following each bowel movement, rate the form of your stool and other related factors such as straining, urgency and pain
* Log your symptoms - record information regarding a variety of symptoms, such as your overall wellbeing, stress, bloating, nausea, anxiety and lethargy
* Log your diet and activities - record your level of activity, fluid intake and food diary as well as any general notes
* View graphs of your data - view a historical chart of your stool type, symptoms and activity. You can view results over the period of one day, one week, or one month. You can filter the graphs to just show specific symptoms, eg bloating and abdominal pain
* View a historical log of all entries
* Share the entries by emailing the results to an address of your choice
* View up-to-date information on Irritable Bowel Syndrome written by GP's for patients (requires internet connection)
* Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
The IBS symptom tracker should help you develop a better sense of understanding over your symptoms, and assist communicating with your GP about how you are doing.
Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support
Manage your Inflammatory Bowel Disease with myIBD. myIBD is a new app, developed by doctors and patients for people living with diseases like Crohn's and Colitis. It's packed with features that will help you and your doctor better understand your treatment.
Track. myIBD makes recording the important information easy. Whether you are feeling great or feeling lousy, keep track of the day-to-day information that you and doctor need. Your mood, appetite, pain, and trips to the bathroom can be recorded in moments.
Chart. myIBD allows you to see your entries as a graph or simple text. This may provide you with a new perspective on how you are managing your illness.
Learn. myIBD contains valuable information about inflammatory bowel diseases. When it comes to living with an IBD, knowledge is important.
An Inflammatory Bowel Disease can make your life increasingly complex; myIBD makes managing it easier.
By logging this information as often as possible, you can share the total picture of your health with your healthcare team and, together, work to improve your IBD management and quality of life.
The application is completely free and contains no ads. There is no need to register or login anywhere to use it. All user data are saved in the device. We wish you health!
I've decided to introduce In-App payments since version 1.2.1. They are just gifts you can buy me directly from the app to reward me for my time spent on building this app. Thank you in advance for your kindness!
You can filter the foods table in the application by GI levels and to show only your favorite foods. You can create a list of favorite foods so you can quickly check their glycemic index. The app's main screen contains a list of foods and their corresponding GI values. Scroll through the list, or use the search field above the list to help you find a particular food. You can easily add a food to the list if you know its GI value.
With My Glycemic Index you can:
• know good food
• eat smart
• follow low-GI diets
• prevent diseases
• fight weight gain and obesity
• benefit from modern multilingual UI
• have the GI table always at hand
and the app is free!
Did you know that recent studies from the Harvard School of Public Health indicate that the risks of diseases such as type 2 diabetes and coronary heart disease are strongly related to the GI of the overall diet. In 1999, the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) recommended that people in industrialised countries base their diets on low-GI foods in order to prevent the most common diseases of affluence, such as coronary heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
What is a low carb diet?
Low-carbohydrate diets or low-carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption, often for the treatment of obesity or diabetes. Low-carbohydrate diets are used to treat or prevent some chronic diseases and conditions, including cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
So, do you know what you eat? Find out now! Install our app and use it for free and simply take control of your health.
#1 Lupus app in world as Rated by Top US Technology blog "http://blog.laptopmag.com/best-lupus-apps"
The Lupus, also known as Systemic Lupus Erythromatosus is a chronic autoimmune illness. The unpredictable & constantly changing nature of Lupus makes it a challenge to conquer.
The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App offers all the resources, utilities & information to help you take charge of your Lupus.
The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App is the world's 1st of its kind Android app, providing Patient centric information & everything a Lupus affected person may need, from comprehensive management of daily sign(s) & Symptom(s) to his daily medication and consulting his/her Rheumatologist, added with a complete book of Lupus.
Using The Mumbai Arthritis Clinic Lupus App you can
* Take charge of your Lupus
* Helps you to know deep insights of your disease
* Manage your medications, Appointments
* Set reminder(s) for the above
* Quickly add your symptoms on the go
* Add a photo along with symptoms, (may be a new rash or something like that)
* Contact/email your Rheumatologist
Através do aplicativo você pode registrar como está se sentindo no dia a dia e cadastrar suas consultas e tratamentos. Com todos esses registros em mãos, você não esquece mais de tomar um medicamento e sempre será alertado das consultas. Você ainda ganha importantes relatórios sobre seu quadro clínico para mostrar para o seu médico na próxima consulta.
KEEP A PAIN DIARY
Medical experts recommend you keep a pain diary to be able to treat pain effectively. The award winning "Catch My Pain" app allows you to visualize and monitor your pain by creating detailed drawings and by tracking other relevant information. The diary will help you to explain your pain to any medical practitioner. In addition, you can exchange insights with similar patients.
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a chart which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- exchange best practices with similar patients in our community!
- export and share your pain diary with your care providers or family members
- enter diagnoses
- monitor your overall happiness, stress and fatigue
- track weather conditions (temperature, humidity, air pressure, etc.)
- track your medications (incl. barcode scanning of US and Swiss drugs)
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- add comments to each pain entry
OFFLINE USE AND CLOUD SYNCHRONISATION
CatchMyPain can basically be used without an Internet connection. Only for the very first application start and for synchronizing your entries to the cloud you have to be online. The synchronisation allows you to use the tablet app or the PC or Mac version (www.CatchMyPain.com) in parallel.
RESEARCH AGAINST PAIN
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form in the about section.
We are working hard to introduce new features regularly.
For more information and a detailed roadmap, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
START TO TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS NOW
Keep a medical health record of fibromyalgia, migraine, cancer, arthritis, lupus, headache, rsi, chronic lower back pain, rheumatism, sciatica, cfs, fatigue syndrome, depression, crps or endometriosis symptoms for your doctor. Understand what happens with the pain in your knee, hip, shoulder, joint, chest, neck, stomach, leg, arm, or with your abdominal ache, tumor, etc. Use the app as a pill and drug tracker. Know the impact and scale of your pt, therapy and diagnosis. Manage your pain. Become self quantified.
WANT TO BECOME A BETA-TESTER?
You would get early access to cutting-edge features, suggest your ideas and help to improve CatchMyPain continuously. Join the beta tester community with your google+ account at https://plus.google.com/communities/102955154986600833281.
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Track HAE Symptoms
Talk to other patients in real-time
Log duration, severity and location of attacks
Monitor stress patterns
Track personalized symptoms
Get monthly summaries for you and your doctor
Colonoscopy Prep Assistant helps you keep track of time between drinks and remember how many drinks you’ve completed. Simply tell the app. whether you plan to drink a “certain number of glasses” or “until finished” and it will do the rest. Go read or watch TV to keep your mind off the prep and allow Colonoscopy Prep Assistant to keep your prep on track.
“Colonoscopy Prep Assistant” is currently designed to help with the portion of your prep that requires drinking your doctor’s recommended liquid solution over a period of time. Full prep-specific options are in development, so please check back for updates before your next colonoscopy.
Note to IBD patients: Remember to get a colonoscopy regularly, as instructed by your doctor. Also check out GI Monitor, our free symptom tracking app for Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis.