The WellCam for health app connects you with local healthcare providers to consult with, book appointments, make payments and access your own personal health data. This app will put your health in your hands, giving you access to doctors and care, anytime, anywhere, right from your phone.
YOUR HEALTH IS IN YOUR HANDS
1. Health Profile: Current medications, health conditions, allergies, medical history, etc…
2. Health Trackers: logs of your vital signs; pressure, glucose, pulse, temperature, etc…
3. Medical Record: View and upload medical reports in image, text, PDF or DICOM
4. Health Journal: Share your health journal with providers so they can better understand what you are going through and give a better diagnosis
Wellcam aims to be the go-to telemedicine platform in Africa, connecting patients and doctors. By making healthcare more accessible and affordable, we bridge the gap for millions of people in the African continent. Clinicians can evaluate, diagnose and treat a patient without the need for an in-person visit. Prescriptions can be sent through the app, right to a patient’s phone. This platform is HIPAA compliant and stores personal data securely.
WELLCAM IS EASY AS 1, 2, 3
1. Download the app on Android or iOS phone
2. Select your healthcare provider
3. Choose the type of visit
CONSULT WITH A DOCTOR, FROM YOUR PHONE
1. Text consultations, video consultations, monitoring care plans for chronic conditions
2. Make appointments for clinic or online consultations at a time that works for you
3. Pay bills for health care services by your providers with mobile money
4. Receive prescriptions, important notifications from right on the phone
1. Personalized and dedicated care from local healthcare providers
2. WellCam saves people time on unnecessary travel, can be anywhere and see a doctor
3. Access your own personal health data, anytime
4. Secure and convenient way to access your provider’s services
5. Collaborate in your own care will help you stay on track with treatments
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
1. Infections, Respiratory, Allergies, Injuries, Nausea, Skin conditions, Heartburn, Digestion, Aches and pain, Depression, Diabetes, Hypertension, Mental Health, and much more
If your phone experiences poor internet connection, the video call will temporarily switch to audio call so as to continue the conversation. The video will resume when connection has improved. This will minimize interruptions to your consultation.
WHO ARE WELLCAM DOCTORS?
All WellCam doctors are licensed by the medical assossiation and board of the country in which they practice. Their education and licensure is verified before being approved to work with us. Most work in the private sector and are using our platform to offer care in a more convenient and cost-effective way. Our platform is also an additional way to earn income for doctors, while saving, time, money and travel for our users.
IF LAB TESTS NEED TO BE DONE
If you need a lab or imaging test complete as part of your diagnosis, the doctor can write an assessment or test order for you. They can work with you to find a testing facility. Once you've completed the test, you can upload your results on the WellCam app, and share it with doctors on the platform to help them better diagnose you.
100% SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
We take your privacy very seriously. Your consultation with the doctor is confidential and HIPAA compliant
SOLVING AFRICA'S CHRONIC HEALTH PROBLEMS
1. Bypasses the bureaucracy that comes with a lack of technology and corruption
2. Addresses the chronic shortage of health care workers and access to them
3. Avoids the typically poor service delivery due to bad infrastructures
4. Connects millions of patients with doctors instantly despite the distance between them – even patients in remote/rural areas