With the merger of Mountain States Health Alliance and Wellmont Health System as Ballad Health now final, the MyWellmont patient portal has become MyChart for Ballad Health. The MyChart for Ballad Health mobile app has a fresh new look, and you can still access all the features you currently enjoy.
By helping you and your Ballad Health care team collaborate like never before, the MyChart mobile app improves the quality, safety and efficiency of your health care.
With the MyChart app and your MyChart account, you can conveniently access up-to-date medical information and actively manage your health anytime, anywhere using your smart phone.
MyChart provides simple and secure access for you to:
• Keep track of your prescriptions – and request refills
• Access your family’s health info and manage their care
• Message your doctor
• Manage your appointments
• Review your test results
• Pay your medical bills
• View your immunization history and other health data
• Upload data from your health and fitness trackers, including information from FitBit and Withings
Do you have a Wellmont Medical Associates provider?
You can now schedule appointments with your Wellmont Medical Associates primary care physician, as well as most Wellmont Medical Associates specialists, through the MyChart app.
To get started:
• First, if you don’t already have a MyChart account, you’ll need to create one. Please visit balladhealth.org/mychart to get started.
• If you need help accessing your existing account, contact us at 866-517-5873.
Ballad Health is always here for you and your family. Now, we’re giving you even greater access to the region’s best physicians, facilities, technology and care through MyChart and the MyChart mobile app.