Start saving on your family’s prescription medicines! With the ScriptSave® WellRx pharmacy app, you can search for savings on prescription medicines and compare prices at pharmacies near you.
Simply download the free ScriptSave WellRx medicine price comparison app to your Android device, enter a drug name, and compare prices. You can search for the best discount at pharmacies near you or near any location. It’s free and there are no limits on usage.
With ScriptSave WellRx you get:
• Prescription Savings Card
• Pharmacy app for Android
• Cost savings on prescription medications at more than 62,000 pharmacies
• Savings average 54%, and, in some cases, can be 80% or more!*
• Prescription medication savings for every member of the household – even pets!
• Medication information and images
• A medicine chest to save, manage and reprice your medications
• Pill and refill reminders
• Track your moods with mood log
• Export your pill reminder and refill logs
• Share your medication list
• Keep notes as you take your medications
We would love to hear your feedback! Please take a moment to review our prescription price comparison app.
You can feel safe with the resources we share and savings we bring. ScriptSave WellRx is part of Medical Security Card Company, LLC; offering some of the most advanced technology, pharmacy expertise and customer service in the industry. ScriptSave WellRx. Where caring meets savings.
For more information about our discount prescription savings card and program, go to www.wellrx.com. To download a prescription app for IOS, visit the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scriptsave-wellrx/id1016290130?ls=1&mt=8
*Average savings based on 2017 national program savings data.
DISCOUNT ONLY – NOT INSURANCE. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies. The range of the discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and services rendered. This program does not make payments directly to providers. Members are required to pay for all health care services. You may cancel your registration at any time or file a complaint by contacting Customer Care. This program is administered by Medical Security Card Company, LLC of Tucson, AZ.