Good for measuring stress and energy levels
Nice way to read your heart rate
Been using it for a week now and I am very impressed. It is clear some serious thought has gone into this app and I'm very excited about the potential going forward. Highly recommend it to anyone who wants to dig a little deeper into the various health stats available.
A good example of crappy engineering in every aspect from ui to actual algorithms. This app is always online, you can't analyze hrv without internet connection(really?). Poor cell signal quality and it will most likely dump/loose measurements and get stuck in the Ui. You can't even view measurement history without internet connectivity. Forget about it while hiking. You even can't export the data anywhere from the app to do your own analysis. Since energy/stress metrics often behaved more like a random number generator this was very important to me to do analysis of my own. The last bit of my patience ended when they made detailed measurement info a premium feature. After all it was the only really useful thing the app could possibly do. The only reason I'm not giving it one star is that it did its job for a few months for me. Edit: today's update broke measurements completely for me. Stuck on "something went wrong during measurement" screen. Try again does nothing, "delete" will just drop all data.
Amazed how well it measures and analyses the blood pulse variability. Looking forward to your progress
You asked, we delivered!
- Measurement details are now available for 5 days after you first see them.
- Mood, Heart rate, Blood pressure, Weather, and Favorite places graphs are here for free users!
- Change heart rate monitors and switch to guest mode directly when you start a new measurement.
- Enjoy our Measurement history design updates.
- Download apps directly from the Connect tab.
- Complete new programs to beat procrastination and sleep better.
Most Precise Heart Rate Monitor Ever + Unlimited Measurements and Records.