We.Love.Traffic is designed for all the drivers of vehicles, (whether it be cars, motorcycles or motor boats) which are registered. Creating personal account for We Love Traffic application is based on the registration number of the vehicle.
Once created the account, the user will enter in a large community, made up of all the drivers of vehicles who are using also the application, having the opportunity to communicate with them using the license plate number of the vehicle.
The application is very easy to use and will facilitate communication with other drivers in various situations. You should not use the application while you are driving!!!
But there are some other situations when you can use this application safely:
- When you waiting at traffic lights
- When you're stuck in traffic
- When another driver blocked the exit of your garage or parking lot
- While waiting to take children from school and you want to get in touch with other parents
- If you see an advertisement on a car or an offer of services, but you cannot write down the phone number is enough to memorize the number of registration (it’s much easier!) and then you can pull over and get in touch with those from the company to find additional information
- Even when you want to warn another colleague that he has as a light bulb that is not working
As you can see, there are a lot of examples where this application is more than helpful!
You have the ability to use the application in invisible mode, meaning you can see who is logged in, without being seen in return.
"Nearby" – you can see and also communicate with all the drivers in your area
"Search by license plate number" - you can search any number of registration and communicate with that person
"+ button" - with a simple “+”, you can add people on your list of friends