• Save up to 60% on last-minute vacation rentals.
• Our prices are up to 60% lower than prices at VRBO, AirBnB and HomeAway for the exact same properties.
• You could save hundreds of dollars for just a 2-night stay. And the longer you stay, the more you save.
• Hosts provide Whimstay travelers discounts on great properties that are still available 10 days out. Hosts would rather rent to Whimstay travelers at a deep discount than have the property vacant. You win big with huge savings – only on Whimstay!
• When booking a place to stay last minute, always check the Whimstay app first to get exclusive, incredible last-minute deals.
• Relax at a property that feels more like home with a kitchen, instead of a boring small hotel room.
• Vacation rentals include houses, condos, cabins, beach houses, and more. And, we’re adding more properties with discounts every day.
• Whimstay = more trips and more fun!
Great ideas for when to use Whimstay:
• Summer vacation
• Weekend getaway (any weekend is a great weekend!)
• 3-day holiday weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day)
• Mid-week overnight trips
• Spring break
• Holiday travel, including Thanksgiving
• Romantic getaway
• Celebration vacation
• Family reunions
• Girls or guys getaway
• Weddings or graduations
• Summer road trips
• Solo travel
• Last-minute trips make great surprise gifts!
• “Bleisure” – business-leisure travel
Whimstay is great for business travelers, too, since booking is usually last minute. Stay at a property that feels more like home and has a kitchen, instead of a boring small hotel room. Consider adding a night or two on to your trip for fun. Or get a larger place and bring friends or family. We’re great for group travel – booking a large property or multiple properties next to each other.
We just launched! Our initial set of hundreds of properties that are being added this week are in California within driving distance for Californians – great destinations like Lake Tahoe, Mendocino, Carmel/Pacific Grove, Pismo Beach, Big Bear, Los Angeles, Anaheim/Disneyland, and Oceanside/San Diego.
We’re adding over a hundred properties each week, so check back frequently as we add more properties and destinations. Pretty soon, we’ll have rental properties available throughout the country from Hawaii to Florida.