- Adds memes troll faces, rage faces;
- Draws on photo from the gallery or camera;
- Simple interface;
- Brushes of various sizes and shapes;
- Color Picker;
- Undo, Redo;
- Save your drawing in the gallery;
- Share a image in all popular social networks and services.
Allows you to easily and beautifully draw on the screen of your tablet. In the arsenal of this application has several brushes and a rich palette of colors that will draw and simple drawing and highly artistic work. The app is able to draw on a photo or downloaded from the gallery of images that help to make explanations or notes on the photo or image. Naturally, each image can be saved in a gallery or send to your friends through social networks and other services. The application can cancel the last action, and return already canceled. One of the great features of Doodle - an addition to the photo meme trollface and to create humorous images. Doodle also can be used as sketchbooks.
In order to remain free app it uses advertising.
QML - is a powerful JSON-based declarative language used in Qt Quick.
NOTE: if you want to get up-to-date sample QML for the new version, please remove the application and install it again.
1. syntax highlighting improved
2. code completion added
3. QtLabs plugins support added: shaders, particles, gestures, filelistmodel
4. editing experience improved
5. monospace font used
6. indentation added
7. reporting qml errors implemented
8. keyboard hiding after autocompleting fixed
1. Sometimes import and export dialogs do not accept user touches. In this case, please restart application (by clicking Exit in menu) and try again. This will be fixed in the next version.
It is still a pre-alpha release. It may not work at work at all on your device, but stay tuned for the upcoming fixes and new features:
1. working with multiple files, project support
2. improved syntax highlight
3. improved code completion
4. user code snippets
5. OpenGL shaders syntax highlighting
Make a photo and detect the color of any touched point.
Show hex code, RGB values, and Hex Code.
Assist in deficiency of color vision to the Hex code of Color
Copy to Clipboard
Bookmark Favorite Color
See the Color in full screen
Set the Color as solid wallpaper .
Check wether the dress as #gold and #white, #blue and #black
Like on Facebook
Color Picker from https://code.google.com/p/yuku-android-util/
IMPORTANT: Because of historical reasons and customer support, the functionality provided by upgrading to Pro inside Real Colors is identical to that provided by our other app Real Colors Pro. So, if you would like the full functionality, you can either use the upgrade inside the Real Colors app OR buy the Real Colors Pro app.
Google Play Staff Pick for both mobile and tablet.
"A designer's must", Anonymous, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate harmonious color palettes (colour schemes) from photos using our unique algorithm
- Automatically generate the color spectrum from the photo
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Get detailed information about the colors (HEX, RGB, HSB)
- Save color palettes in a library for future reference
- Export your color palettes (photo, color spectrum, HEX, RGB and HSB color values)
- Share your most beautiful color palettes
IN-APP UPGRADE TO PRO and get these additional features:
- Automatically generate color schemes using color theory rules: complementary, monochromatic, analogous, shades, triad, tetrad and split complementary
- Export color palettes to Adobe Swatch Exchange file
- Create beautiful wallpapers from your favorite color palettes
Real Colors is used by creatives all over the world for web design, interior design, colour matching for clothing and creating color themes.
We appreciate any kind of feedback that will make this product better. Send us your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
painter for android !!
1.paint brush with different size and colors
3.open photos in SD card
4.save new images to SD card
5.redo, undo buttons
1) Browse sites in mobile or desktop view.
2) Full screen view that allows you to enjoy the entire device display area.
3) An original incognito browsing mode: use the toolbar button for enabling it and suddenly the whole browsing session becomes private, even the pages you had opened before entering this mode! Also, if you close Caravel by returning to the home menu when this mode is enabled, the browser switches back to its start page automatically, hiding the contents you were browsing.
4) You can increase or decrease the size of the fonts displayed on many sites, besides zooming with your fingers as usual.
5) You can switch back to the search page by simply tapping a button.
6) Use the tabbed sidebar for quick and easy access to your favorite sites and to the archive of your history.
7) Use the settings page to change your default home page or search engine or even to delete on the fly the contents you created.
Ultimate color palette maker for designers or artists is cooler than Kuler. Easily create amazing color schemes on your mobile devices. Use Pictoria to pick unique colors from your favorite photos. Generate even more compatible combinations using a visual color wheel or a mixing (Itten's or artist's) colour wheel. Instant color inspiration for your next website design, interior decorating or fashion coordination project.
Equip yourself with this brilliant palette generator!
Please post a review telling others what you like about it. Or write to my email about any issues that you have :) It is my desire to deliver the best app possible!
- Correct picture orientation support has been added.
- Startup hotfix.
- Maintenance release.
- Split complimentary rule bug has been fixed.
- Email sharing has been added.
- New wheel component with better precision and smooth behaviour at borders.
- Better handling of low saturated colors.
- Text toggle for palette view has been added.
- Camera support has been added for picture palettes.
- Full screen mode for palette view has been added. You can use double tap on palette view.
- Image color picker was improved.
- Palette view has been improved.
- Rule selector popup UI has been improved.
- Header size improvements.
- Image export notification has been added.
- Picture palette export to camera roll.
- Bugfixes and improvements.
- Performance improvements have been made for loading process. See your color palette up to two times faster :)
- Language selection bugfix.
- Menu close on back button.
- Improved wheel view and palette view for different screen sizes.
- Improved non wide screen tablet support.
- Pictorial now supports Ukrainian and German translations.
- Russian translation has been added.
- Analytics has been integrated.
- Default palettes have been tuned.
- Back button hides app on my palettes screen.
- Palette from photo feature has been implemented.
- Performance optimizations.
- Scale tuning. Tablets are supported.
- Bug fixes for palettes list height and back button behavior.
- Fonts, icons and titles tuning.
- Back button behavior tuning.
- Icon, fonts and splash screen have been changed.
- Double complementary rule has been implemented.
- Triad rule has been implemented.
- Monochromatic rule has been implemented.
- Complementary rule has been implemented.
- Split complementary rule has been implemented.
- Back button handler has been added.
- Dynamic shadow for touch controls has been implemented.
- Value screen click handler has been added.
- Initial release.
- Analogous rule has been implemented
- Linear HSV and Itten's (artist's) color wheel have been integrated.
"I love the ability to create awesome art with just a few strokes of color.pretty smart idea to have. Cool!"
"If you love geometry and you love color, you will love this app! When starting the app, it begins with one of the configurations, which builds on itself and grows until you exit or, by swiping the screen in any direction, you begin a new configuration. Totally mesmerizing!"
Create stunning geometric patterns with 3 simple controls:
* Swiping left and right
* Swiping up and down
* Pressing and holding.
View samples on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/geometricsapp/
A "Polar Graph" is a way of representing mathematical equations. The radius of a circle is represented with the character “r”, the angle that has been traversed around the circle is represented with the character “θ” (Theta) where 360 degrees completes a circle. So a circle with a radius of 1 has the equation:
r(θ) = 1.
A "Polar Rose" curve is a polar graph with the equation:
r(θ) = sin(kθ)
As you increase the k, each increment adds to the number of “petals” that the rose has. In Geometrics, swiping to the right will increase the number of petals by increasing k by 1 for each swipe. (The petals actually increase by 2 on even increments and decrease by 1 on odd increments) Swiping back to the left will decrease the number of petals until you get to 1, which is the starting point circle. If you keep swiping to the left, the 2 becomes 1/2, then 1/3, then ¼ and so on(I have skipped values for k of 0 and less than 0 because a 0 k value produces a single point and the negative k values have a positive k value counterpart that produces the same picture. The roses created with fractional values are just as beautiful, have the same petal increase feature, but are not always symmetrical.
Introduced by Peter M. Maurer in his article titled “A Rose is a Rose”
A “Maurer Rose” is a polar rose where we skip around the figure instead of drawing it sequentially. Instead of the angle being (0,1,2,3,4,5...), we use (0,45,90,135,180,...). Swiping up increases the number of degrees we skip by 1, and swiping down decreases the skip by 1.
Pressing and holding will cycle between three modes:
* A Maurer rose that connects points to the previous point in the series.
* A Maurer Rose pattern defined by k and dTHETA that draws lines connecting to a different Maurer Rose equation defined by k2 and dTHETA2.
* r(θ) = tan(kθ). Which is the same as r(θ) = sin(kθ) / cos(kθ). So as cos(kθ) approaches 0, the radius approaches infinity. This produces a very interesting pattern with no maximum radius since it goes to infinity on occasion.
As we draw the patterns, we attempt to fade through each color with a unique color fading algorithm I created.
If you press the menu button, you will have the following options:
* Save the last image to the SD card.
* Set Properties Manually
- dRadius (change in Radius):
- dTHETA (change in θ):
(The second k and dTHETA will automatically be reset to match the first k and dTHETA when you press and hold and cycle to the 2nd pattern type. This is because there are a very large number of "uninteresting" patterns with this pattern type and I wanted to start off with a pattern that has symmetry.)
* Advanced Properties
- Image width and Height
(Be careful with this setting. Initially, I set your width and height to the smaller of your width and height in pixels. Some phones/tablets are not friendly to very large image manipulation. I have had good luck setting my image width and height to 2000 pixels, but after swiping left or right, the application does a force close because of some memory issues. I am currently working on this problem 2/25/2012)
This simple tool let's You load an image, pan around, zoom in and get the color code just by tapping the wanted area/pixel.
Features RGB and HEX color codes.
-Hue modifier / Color modifier
-Save favorite colors
-More functions coming soon...
Upload any pic to know the color inside the pic.
Point out the are you want to know the color of by clicking on the image area.
Copy the hex code into clipboard by clicking on the color displayed in the left bottom.
Thus it is a good application to know what color have we selected. Also please feel free to share your feedback and reviews on the given email account.
Features the most common color models ( hsv, hsl , rgb , cmyk , yuv )
Displays color in hexadecimal , along with each component
coordinate , in the color palette .
Real time color capture with camera and possibly flash (
This feature requires a phone powerfull enough,otherwise
application may hang or crash.)
Color blind people can now give a name to a color.
You can supply your own color palette with a text file,
a way to integrate your company's proprietary color scheme.
Example: Htc wildfire S : OK , Htc Tattoo : NOT OK
Sd card picture color capture also available.
More information on www.androidbroadcast.com
- The ability to save thousands of your favorite colors and palettes.
- A built-in tool to illustrate color harmony, which is useful for graphic designers.
- A simplified user interface that allows users to navigate through functions seamlessly.
- An Artistic Color Wheel for traditional artists.
- You can export your colors as an image to your gallery and share them with your friends!
Stay tuned as this app will be updating due to your feedback!
The tool is based on Danielle Vass colors file :
Find the code at github : https://github.com/HozakaN/MaterialDesignColorPalette
exbeans Prototyping は、スマートフォンアプリのプロトタイプを簡単に作成できるツールです。
■”pugixml parser“ ：内部XMLデータの読み込みに使用
Copyright (C) 2006-2010, by Arseny Kapoulkine (email@example.com)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
So I made one. After many minutes of hard work, I finished building the most awesome line draw-er ever. After a while I realized that I may not be alone! Other people might want lines too!
So here you go. Have a line.
HOW TO USE: This is a widget. Open your apps screen and select the "widgets" tab. Touch&hold on the divider widget.