IMPORTANT: Because of historical reasons and customer support, the functionality provided by upgrading to Pro inside Real Colors is identical to that provided by our other app Real Colors Pro. So, if you would like the full functionality, you can either use the upgrade inside the Real Colors app OR buy the Real Colors Pro app.
Google Play Staff Pick for both mobile and tablet.
"A designer's must", Anonymous, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate harmonious color palettes (colour schemes) from photos using our unique algorithm
- Automatically generate the color spectrum from the photo
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Get detailed information about the colors (HEX, RGB, HSB)
- Save color palettes in a library for future reference
- Export your color palettes (photo, color spectrum, HEX, RGB and HSB color values)
- Share your most beautiful color palettes
IN-APP UPGRADE TO PRO and get these additional features:
- Automatically generate color schemes using color theory rules: complementary, monochromatic, analogous, shades, triad, tetrad and split complementary
- Export color palettes to Adobe Swatch Exchange file
- Create beautiful wallpapers from your favorite color palettes
Real Colors is used by creatives all over the world for web design, interior design, colour matching for clothing and creating color themes.
We appreciate any kind of feedback that will make this product better. Send us your ideas to email@example.com.
** Optimized for tablets (7” or bigger) **
Fun things to do with Paint & Draw are:
- Paint a masterpiece from a blank canvas to finish.
- Paint on a page from a coloring book.
- Take photos of friends and draw a funny face on them.
- Use the widget for quick notes and write a special note on a friend's tablet.
- Save and easily share your paintings with your friends.
Advanced features include:
- Custom color palette
- Custom brush types
- Endless canvas perfect for notes.
The tool is based on Danielle Vass colors file :
Find the code at github : https://github.com/HozakaN/MaterialDesignColorPalette
So I made one. After many minutes of hard work, I finished building the most awesome line draw-er ever. After a while I realized that I may not be alone! Other people might want lines too!
So here you go. Have a line.
HOW TO USE: This is a widget. Open your apps screen and select the "widgets" tab. Touch&hold on the divider widget.