Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Tags: Print, remote printing, word, excel, PDF, Office, txt, OpenOffice, remote connection, Print Website, Web Page, Barcode, EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, Code39, Calendar, Voice recognition, SMS, call log, notes.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.
Below are the features of Print My Files:
a) Print files Wirelessly using Wi-Fi to PC ! No wires at all.
b) Set/change the default printer for printing.
c) Print any file from Android Phone.
d) Support for External SD Card.Select files from either Phone or from External SD Card for Printing.
e) Support for large size files.
f) Resume Support.
g) Preview of files is supported(on server).You can even open the selected files before upload from within the software itself to ensure that the file is correct.
h) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
i) Accelerated speed.
j) The software plays a ringtone to inform user that the Printing has been initiated.
a)Print My Files contains two programs.One program runs on the Android Device.The second program runs on windows.The windows program can be downloaded from http://sofodroid.com/downloads
b) In order to work,the Android phone and the Windows server both should be on the same Wi-Fi Network.
c) The pictures have huge size that go out of Printing Paper's dimensions . In such cases a prompt may appear to resize the image.
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Docs
* Share printer
kw:google cloud print, cloud print, printing, print, maildroid, printer, HP, laserjet
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer to virtually any printer. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
- want to print from your laptop computer, tablet PC or smartphone?
- not happy with Google cloud print, WiFi direct, Apple's AirPlay or even PrintShare?
- so simple, clear and very intuitive!!
- Please be sure to refer to
for announcements, server installation, how to install, how to use, FAQ, etc.
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow
- Supported printers: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
Print Apply has something for everyone:
• QR Code Reader: Easily scan your QR Code without launching additional apps.
• Envelope Sizing Chart: This chart has the type, size and suggested enclosure for six different envelope sizes.
• Eco Friendly Papers: Search by paper supplier or brand name to find the post consumer waste, recycled content and label type.
• Basis Weight and Grammage Equivalent chart.
• Fraction Converter: Select a fraction to display decimal, millimeters and pica conversions.
• Folding: select from nine different animated folding examples.
• Spine Width Calculator: Type in your books page count and get the spine width from seven different paper stocks.
• Glossary of Terms: A list of helpful terms used throughout the printing industry.
• Proportion Wheel: A new spin on a classic tool. Select the original size and the reproduction size to see how much to increase or decrease your project.
• Print Templates: Select from eight commonly used layouts to help you get your project started.
Print Apply is compatible with many of the Android Device, works well on all Google Nexus Devices
e-print was established in 2001, it turns to be one of the biggest printing companies based in Hong Kong. Focusing on short run and online printing business, e-print provides a variety of printed products such as business cards, leaflets and booklets for customers to choose from.
With a well developed Self-service Online Platform which had won the “Hong Kong ICT Awards 2008 : Best Business (Application-SME) Silver Award”, customers can login to place orders and trace the status anytime, followed by an SMS to notify customers to pick up their printed products.
e-print is now launching a new version of App, which let customers to have an comprehensive experience to quote, print, pay and to communicate instantly on smart phone. Our “Made in Hong Kong” guarantee, give you 100% trust to print!
Place Order: To upload files, place orders and pay the bill.
Order Management: To check the order status, order details, submit payment records and make payment online.
Quotation: To quote the products by selecting related products information through the mobile.
Quote Management: To view quotation details information and convert to order.
My Account: To view different information such as order status and customized promotion for unique customers.
My Document: To upload files from mobile phones or temporary files on e-print "Self-Service Platform"
Shopping Cart: Customers can select incomplete orders recorded from the cart to place orders.
Member Card: A two-dimensional bar code will be generated automatically to act as a member card.
Instant Communication: To communicate instantly with our customer service staff.
Promotions: A variety of electronic promotions and e-coupons will be offered.
About Us: e-print introduction, store information, customer feedback hotline and other information will be displayed.
Store Navigation: Addresses of our branches will be showed, as well as navigation.
Help Center: Provides information of payment methods, file specifications, and ordering procedures, etc.
e-print app services is primarily designed for the Hong Kong market only, we can only accept phone numbers registered in Hong Kong ; In addition, products of Photobook, calendar, Mini Photobook, personal calendars and Valentine's Day package are not available to place order in e-print app currently.
** Print Test is limited to printing just two items and will show which option is best for printing with the "Print" app upgrade **
The video below shows the full featured app "Print" in action, also here is some more information about "Print"
"Print" enables you to quickly and easily print out photos, contacts, & phone numbers - or print out web pages to read later. You can also print from other apps like Gallery, or Internet Browser apps and even Email using the "Share" command. "Print" will enable you to print to ALL printers via your Mac/PC using the free helper software.
"Print" is made by the same company that is the #1 maker of printing apps for iOS devices.
When you buy "Print" there are no hidden costs or subscriptions, you get unlimited printing with this app.
• Print from other apps using "Share" command
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software
• Print via 3G
• Select and print multiple contacts
• Select and print multiple photos
• Print photos any size your printer supports
• Take a picture and print it
• Print Web pages
• Print quickly and easily
• Mac and Windows compatible
OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Average reply: 1 hour, 24/7
Free WePrint helper may need to be installed on your Mac/PC to print.
• Print photos and documents stored on your Android mobile device. KYOCERA Mobile Print can handle a wide range of file formats, including .PDF, .JPG, .PNG, .TIFF, and .TXT. You can also print .HTML files at lower resolution.
• Scan your documents on a compatible MFP and save them to your Android mobile device.
• Attach and send by e-mail files that you've opened in KYOCERA Mobile Print, without having to close the app.
• Print webpages accessed through the app's built-in web browser.
The KYOCERA Mobile Print app is compatible with the following Android mobile devices and KYOCERA printing devices:
• Android mobile devices running Android version 2.2 or later
• KYOCERA printing devices and MFPs that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
For supported KYOCERA Models, please see the link below:
Print the email body, attach Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF files, photos or a URL in the mail and many more formats supported.
This is part of Print Cloud account
For Education and Enterprise customers using Ubiquitech Global Print Solution for their mobile and driverless printing, use this Android App, to print natively from within the applications you use on your Android device.
This App works in combination with the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution server to have authenticated secure printing from mobile Android devices to the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution mobile print server and the customers print accounting/print management infrastructure.
Print by selecting "Share", "Open in..", "Complete Action Using" or similar depending on the application, or choose "Pick a file to print" from within the Q Print App. Depending on the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution server configuration, you may be prompted for a username and password, and have the option to choose your destination printer.
Higher Education institutions can let their students print authenticated with full accountability, from their Android device over the WiFi network to their printing infrastructure, which could include integration to a print accounting solution.
Corporate organizations, from small businesses to large multi-national enterprises, can let their employees and guests print securely from their Android devices with full integration to the corporate printing infrastructure and print management systems.
The Ubiquitech Global Print Solution software solution is installed in minutes on a Windows server on-premise, and is compatible with virtually any network connected printer and print management/accounting system.
If you need to register for Google Cloud Print, or if you need to connect your KODAK printer to this service, please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup. To learn more about Google Cloud Print, visit http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn
Once your printer is registered, launch the KODAK Document Print App, login with your Google account, and start printing!
Note: If you want to print pictures over a wi-fi connection, with more formatting control, try the KODAK Pic Flick app in the Android Market.
1. Access files** on your device, on Google Docs, on Dropbox, or on Evernote. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
2. Access and view web pages using the app’s built in browser. Send them to your printer using Google Cloud Print.
*ANY KODAK Printer works with Google Cloud print. Please visit www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup for more information.
**Supported files: MICROSOFT WORD, MICROSOFT POWERPOINT, MICROSOFT EXCEL, PDFs, text files, web pages, and images such as jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif, and tiffs.
Supported languages: English, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish