Convert webpages to PDF files and access it anytime! Web to PDF Converter helps you to convert webpages to PDF files, and you can share or view your PDF files anytime offline.
How To Use:
1. Open a webpage.
2. Click “Web to PDF” icon.
3. Confirm the file name and path.
4. Click to download.
5. Find the webpage in PDF format in download manager.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Translator by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Private Bookmarks - UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• and more!
• WEB to PDF by UC Browser is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce data cost. UC Browser is currently used by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
- Save PDF files for offline reading
- Share your files by email,bluetooth,wifi,Google drive and apps that allow sharing files.
- Merge multiple URL's in one PDF
Just enter multiple URL's seperated by space,Hit convert
Example: google.com webpagepdf.com gmail.com
- Set file parameters - Paper size, Orientation (Portrait, Landscape)
- Set book printing options
- Customize look of PDF file - Add page numbers, use grayscale, Disable background printing
- Advanced options -
+ Intelliegent shrinking strategy
+ Enable/Disable links
Note : Application don't convert pages which are not publicly accessible
Note: PDF Viewer is primarily meant for use in the context of the Android for Work Program (http://android.com/work).
Enter URL, click on convert. Then share or view (offline) the generated PDF file.
Many options available :
- Define PDF parameters : Background, Table of Content, Quality, Images.
- Define headers : page number, url, date.
- Define User-Agent used for conversion : iPhone, Android, Chrome, ie...
- Receive pdf by mail.
Clean Page option for ConvertMyUrl :
- keep only useful text from a web page.
This option is experimental and recommended for pages with text or article. It may not work on some site (specialy with few text). Can be activated in Config -> Convertmyurl -> CLEAN
Link option available for ConvertMyUrl :
- You will receive a Link where you can get generated PDF.
- More easy to share by mail, sms or other.
WARNING : The link may expire depending of the space used on server ! At least 1 Week is granted before any deletion.
Browser included for previously generated files !
Convert in background :
- Select and share your link in navigator.
- Choose "UrlToPDF Background" click on convert.
- You can continue navigating the convertion will be done in background.
Actually based on :
- convertmyurl (email server side, media print support).
*** got blank pages ? Try another PDF reader ! ***
** Announcement : Pro version is available. No Ads ! **
New in version 1.20: Photocard templates.
• Print holiday cards, birthday cards, Christmas cards, greetings cards, made from your own photos, from your phone.
• Customisable text, borders, etc.
New in version 1.20: Paragraph styles.
• Bulleted lists. Begin a paragraph with * to add a bullet point.
• Numbered lists. Begin a paragraph with 1. to make a numbered list item.
• Block quotes. Begin a paragraph with > to indent it for a quotation.
Quickly and easily create and print:
• Letters. Tipo's letter templates are designed to look professional with no extra effort (and be compatible with most window envelopes).
• Envelopes. Print addresses on DL and #9 envelopes.
• Reports. Tipo includes a simple report template, for quickly typing up notes, and an MLA-style template, with double-line spacing, indented paragraphs, page numbers etc.
• Address labels. Print addresses for packages, on A4 and Letter paper.
• Posters. Easily make large-font notices and posters, without worrying about font sizes and margins.
• Photos. Print your photos on 4x6-inch photo paper, or up to 4-per-page.
Tipo is not a word processor. We don't think that a smartphone is the right place for infinitely customisable fonts, paragraph styles, etc. We do think that you should be able to easily produce a beautifully typeset letter, or print an address on an envelope, using your smartphone.
With Tipo, you simply choose a template, type your text, and print. Tipo takes care of:
• Layout. Tipo's templates are designed to produce professional results without fiddling with margins, etc.
• Kerning. Tipo makes sure your words don't have odd spaces in the middle of them, that “rn” never looks like “m”, and that typographic ligatures like “ﬁ” are used where appropriate.
• Hyphenation. Tipo will automatically hyphenate a word at the end of a line if it produces a more pleasing result.
• Fancy punctuation. It is difficult to type proper quotes, long dashes, etc. on a smartphone. Tipo automatically replaces "straight quotes" with “curly quotes”, -- with –, and --- with —.
Tipo's typesetting engine was created from scratch, and is always being improved. If you find a situation it doesn't cope well with, or if you want to request a new template, contact us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.
PDF Document Scanner is quick and easy to use. Simply set your document on the table and then frame it up on the screen. Tap on the screen to focus your device camera on the document. If lighting is bad in your room, tap on the light bulb icon to turn on your device camera flash. Then tap on the save icon. The document will be converted to a PDF file and stored on your SD card. From there you can copy it to your computer and burn it to a DVD or CD for safe keeping!
- Now with post processing effects to clean up scans before saving!
- Turn those old documents into digital Adobe PDF files.
- Use the flash torch on your device to illuminate your document.
- Tap on the screen to focus on your document for the highest clarity.
- Save the PDF files to your SD card.
- Tap on the file name after save to open the document in your default PDF Viewer
- Transfer the PDF files to your Mac or PC for safekeeping.
- Impress the ladies. Chicks dig dudes with document scanners on their phones.
- Backup your entire document collection. Store them digitally and protect your important files against flood, fire, or other catastrophe!
- Now features multi page support!
- Import existing images into your PDF files!
- Send your finished PDF files to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other such applications!
- Samsung multiwindow support! App can now be used side by side with other apps on devices that support samsung's multi window feature.
I am always looking to improve my apps, so please leave comments with suggestions on things I can add to make it better! I update often based on feedback!
What are you waiting for!? Backup your documents! Achieve peace of mind! Get the girl! All is possible when you download PDF Document Scanner! Tested on a Galaxy S II, batteries not included.
• Easily print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must be purchased separately)
• Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
• Touch to authenticate and mobile job release when using HP’s Access Control (must be purchased separately)
How it works:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app(3).
2. Review the list of network printers and select your printer.
3. For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
4. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to release your print job at the printer (4)
5. Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
For printing to HP printers without using private cloud based solution, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
• Works on Android 2.3.x to 4.4.x
• Works with ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 3.2
(1) HP Access Control version 14.0
(2) Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
(3) Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
(4) Work on HP printers that have NFC enabled (NFC/wireless Direct Accessory support only). Is also required to get the printout at public print locations
Print PDF documents and image files such as JPG from your mobile device on supported Lexmark printers and multifunction devices, no PC required.
The Lexmark Mobile Printing app lets you send documents and images directly to a Lexmark device connected to your business or home network. When you are ready to print, simply share the file with the Lexmark Mobile Printing app. You will be prompted to choose a printer through network search, QR Code discovery, or by manually entering the printer’s IP address, hostname or URL. The Lexmark Mobile Printing app lets you set the number of copies, duplex, and number of pages per side for each print job.
This app works with Lexmark printers and multifunction products that support IPP network printing and Direct Image printer language. This currently includes the following devices:
Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro 4000
Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro 5500
Lexmark C520 Series and Higher
Lexmark C740 Series
Lexmark E460 Family and Higher
Lexmark T640 Series and Higher
Lexmark W840 Family and Higher
Lexmark X360 Series
Lexmark X460 Series
Lexmark X544/X546 Family
Lexmark X548 Family
Lexmark X640 Series
Lexmark X650 Series
Lexmark X730 Series
Lexmark X740 Series
Lexmark X792 Family
Lexmark X850 Series
Lexmark X860 Series
Lexmark X940 Series
Lexmark X950 Series
Lexmark CS310 Series
Lexmark CS410 Series
Lexmark CS510 Series
Lexmark CX310 Series
Lexmark CX410 Series
Lexmark CX510 Series
Lexmark MS510 Series
Lexmark MS610 Series
Lexmark MS710 Series
Lexmark MS711 Series
Lexmark MS810 Series
Lexmark MS811 Series
Lexmark MS812 Series
Lexmark MX310 Series
Lexmark MX410 Series
Lexmark MX510 Series
Lexmark MX511 Series
Lexmark MX610 Series
Lexmark MX611 Series
Lexmark MX710 Series
Lexmark MX711 Series
Lexmark MX810 Series
Lexmark MX811 Series
Lexmark MX812 Series
Supported Document Types
Supported Image Formats
JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF
Search – You can search your network to add printers to the Lexmark Mobile Printing app. When you search the network your smartphone or tablet and the Lexmark print device must be on the same subnet of the network.
QR Code – Most Lexmark laser printers are capable of installing the Lexmark QR Code Generator app that automatically displays the IP address or hostname of the printer on the printer’s touch screen. If you do not have a Lexmark laser printer that supports the QR Code Generator app, then you can generate your own QR Code using any of the free applications available online. The Lexmark Mobile Printing app will scan the QR Code and automatically add the Lexmark print device.
Manual – You can add a printer by manually entering the print device’s IP address, hostname, or URL.
For more information visit http://www.Lexmark.com/mobile.
By using your computer, PrintBack delivers prints with uncompromised color and output quality – you will see no difference between prints from your computer and from your mobile device. PrintBack supports the types of office documents you most often print from your computer – PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos and more, and it supports printing email and web content using cut and paste to the clipboard. And, any default printer is supported – regardless of manufacturer, technology, or connection type.
HOW TO SETUP PRINTBACK
1) Download the Xerox PrintBack agent from Xerox.com and install it on your Mac or Windows PC
2) Select an online service:
• Cloud-based storage – if you already use Dropbox on your computer, PrintBack installation will automatically complete. If you already use Box, simply input your log-in information during PrintBack agent setup. If you are not already a user, visit www.dropbox.com or www.box.com to sign up and then resume the PrintBack agent installation (if using Dropbox, be sure to install the Dropbox client on your computer before continuing).
• Web-based email – Xerox recommends using a dedicated email account with PrintBack, so first setup a new email account at Hotmail, MSN, Live, Gmail, Yahoo Plus, or AOL and then enter your log-in details in the PrintBack agent
3) Install the PrintBack app on your Android-based tablet or smartphone and follow the setup instructions
HOW TO USE
In the PrintBack app:
• Photos – print from the photo library on your device
• Photoshoot – automatically print photos as you take them (camera-enabled devices only)
• Clipboard – prints the content most recently copied to the clipboard
When viewing on your device:
• Choose “Send…” or “Share…” and select “Xerox PrintBack”, confirm print job settings and press “Print.:”
o If “Send…” or “Share…” is not available, simply copy the text to you want to print, open the PrintBack application, and choose the Clipboard tab to print the selected content
Print Settings include:
• Number of copies
• Photo Size (photos only)
• Hold Print – holds the job at your computer until you return to release it, keeping sensitive documents from sitting in your printer output tray
• Save a Copy – Downloads – saves the printed file to your computer’s downloads folder
• Save a Copy – Dropbox or Box – saves the printed file to your account
• Save a Copy – Save Only – does not print the job, only saves to the selected location
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR XEROX PRINTBACK AGENT:
• Windows XP, Vista, 7
• Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Mac OS X 10.6 and above
• Microsoft Office 2008 or 2011 required to print Word, PowerPoint and Excel files
• Apple iWork ’09 required to print Pages, Keynote and Numbers files
To learn about other mobile solutions from Xerox, visit www.xerox.com/mobile.
For troubleshooting/support, please visit www.support.xerox.com/support/xerox-printback/
If you have feedback regarding Xerox PrintBack, please email us at Xerox.PrintBack@xerox.com