Print Apply has something for everyone:
• QR Code Reader: Easily scan your QR Code without launching additional apps.
• Envelope Sizing Chart: This chart has the type, size and suggested enclosure for six different envelope sizes.
• Eco Friendly Papers: Search by paper supplier or brand name to find the post consumer waste, recycled content and label type.
• Basis Weight and Grammage Equivalent chart.
• Fraction Converter: Select a fraction to display decimal, millimeters and pica conversions.
• Folding: select from nine different animated folding examples.
• Spine Width Calculator: Type in your books page count and get the spine width from seven different paper stocks.
• Glossary of Terms: A list of helpful terms used throughout the printing industry.
• Proportion Wheel: A new spin on a classic tool. Select the original size and the reproduction size to see how much to increase or decrease your project.
• Print Templates: Select from eight commonly used layouts to help you get your project started.
Print Apply is compatible with many of the Android Device, works well on all Google Nexus Devices
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
For full list, http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en#N121
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer to virtually any printer. Direct mobile scanning is available for selected multifunction printers. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers (mostly Epson) to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact email@example.com for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.