So i rate this a 4. I would rate it a 5 because it is fun and addictive but heres why it's a 4 to me. So yes they obviously make enough moves per that lvl but some of them are nearly impossible. Like i feel they're cut too short on some. And to one lvl it's 3 stars or lives to play the game.
Enjoyable. I don't spend money on in game purchases so the time limits are helpful to keep from playing too long, but are also short enough to allow frequent play. Frustrated that it will not authenticate with my Google account for achievements. Tried supports solution, but it didn't work. Doesn't ruin the game however.
This game passes so much time when I'm bored or just need some alone time. Its very fun and super easy to understand. My 2 and 5 year olds love to play it as well.
I'm stuck on one stage for about a month. It makes me feel as if they're forcing me to put up money, so that I could advance.
I'm stuck at level 53 for 2 months now. PLEASE. SEND. HELP. I'm only given 24 steps for this level but when I googled other videos of the same level, the video had 35 levels. what's up with that? I'm sooo stuck
Love this game, the only problem is the pop up advices disappear too fast and I can't read them. I might be a slow reader though. :-)
Welcome to the delightful new world set in the Aldabra Coast!
• 15 entirely NEW levels that introduce a new mechanic: Sprout Pods
• Meet Andria, the Princess of the Deep, whose skill will drop Sprout Dots on the board!
• Reworked animations that will make the gameboard feel faster and clearer when goals are completed
• Skill activation logic for Doruk and Luna upgraded so they don’t ruin existing squares
• Fixes bug where squares don't clear sprout pods
• And other bug fixes