Enjoyable. I don't spend money on in game purchases so the time limits are helpful to keep from playing too long, but are also short enough to allow frequent play. Frustrated that it will not authenticate with my Google account for achievements. Tried supports solution, but it didn't work. Doesn't ruin the game however.
I'm stuck on one stage for about a month. It makes me feel as if they're forcing me to put up money, so that I could advance.
For me, it's in that sweet spot between "challenging" and "can't get anywhere without paying too much." I've spent some cash on the game, but it was worth it. Love it!
Great app and addicting! My mom almost made me delete it of how attached and addicted to it I am!
I like all but the buzzing when making squares. Then I found a setting to disable it and the rest is history!
Great game to play time to time but controls sometimes don't feel right. May be my phones issue but overall great.
Welcome to the delightful new world set in the Aldabra Coast!
• 15 entirely NEW levels that introduce a new mechanic: Sprout Pods
• Meet Andria, the Princess of the Deep, whose skill will drop Sprout Dots on the board!
• Reworked animations that will make the gameboard feel faster and clearer when goals are completed
• Skill activation logic for Doruk and Luna upgraded so they don’t ruin existing squares
• Fixes bug where squares don't clear sprout pods
• And other bug fixes