WPS mobile enables you to approve your shopping carts and order changes from anywhere in the world. Receive push notifications for any new approval, see the details of the object on header and position level.
WPS mobile allows you to access all documents and other information attached to the shopping cart or order change to approve and even shows to the list of approvers.
WPS mobile lets you add approvers, reject or accept shopping carts and order changes. You can also send the object back to the orderer for clarification. For easier use, you can save standard texts.
- improved pairing process (API based)
- pairing of another client uses the common pairing dialog
- internet availability check is performed before starting the pairing process
Enhancement of the item overview
- approval relevant items can now be identified
- the item overview can now also display delivery periods
Enhancement of the detail views
- customer specific fields (AdditionalData) can now be displayed in the app
Improvements of the display of changes
- several bug fixes with regards to change set evaluation
- changes are now also shown for the header details of shopping carts and orders
- field changes that happened right before the approval are indicated next to the respective field in the detail view
- the overall change history of an object (cart, order, item) is now displayed in a structured overview
- hide recently used approvers when displaying the approver search results
- WPS mobile 2 is backward compatible and supports all versions that have been supported with WPS mobile
- the API based pairing process requires the WPS release 4.14+ or Procure
- for older releases the earlier pairing process is used
- the display of customer specific fields (AdditionalData) requires WPS release 4.14+ or Procure