Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Perth city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs) and museums.
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Perth
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in the Australia or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 55+ city guides.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums and Galleries (7 sights)
* Specialty Shops in Perth (6 sights)
* Places of Worship (8 sights)
* Famous Landmarks in Perth (8 sights)
* East Perth Walking Tour (8 sights)
* Nightlife in Perth (6 sights)
* Skyscrapers in Perth (7 sights)
* Cultural Walking Tour (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
You can search easily locations in Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia and other islands in the southwestern part of Oceania like Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu. You can this location to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed, Newcastle-Maitland, Canberra-Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Cairns, Townsville, Darwin, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
WikiCamps is a dynamic user generated camping app for Australia.
What does this mean? It means all the sites are added, edited and shared by users like yourself!
Wikicamps also works offline with the ability to download all site and user content, as well as a high quality offline map.
The database is constantly growing and always being updated with the latest information about sites from all over Australia.
With over 18,000 listings already, join the largest and fastest growing camping app in Australia. Listings including Caravan Parks, Camp Sites, Backpacker Hostels, Day Stops, Points of Interest and Information Centres.
Each site has loads of information to help you plan your get away from activities including swimming, fishing, 4x4ing, pet rules, Wi-Fi hotspots, pricing, toilets, showers and heaps more.
You can use Wiki Camps to add and view photos from other happy campers all around Australia. So you can see what the camp site is like before you go there.
Rate sites as you go and add them to your own personal favourites list.
With heaps of extra gadgets including:
* Satellite dish pointer
* Camping Checklist
* Home Clock
* Chat Forum
* High Quality Offline Map
Once you've decided to relocate to a new country, getting your visa can be a long and confusing process. What types of visas are there? Which one do I need? Where do I even begin? All are important questions, and the Australian Visa app can help you with the answers.
Australian Visa Features Include:
* Easy to use controls
* Simplifies the visa application process
* Synchronized e-mail and website / direct contact
* Submission of user details to the hosting e-mail
* Receive guidance from a qualified Australian migration agent
There are several different avenues available in attempting to get an Australian visa. Depending on your age, business or work experience, education or other criteria, you may be best suited for a Skilled Migration Visa, a Temporary Work Visa, or one of the many other types available.
The app offers fact cards to help you learn about the different criteria and types of visas. When you're ready to start the process, just open the app and fill out the assessments. Be sure to fill in all information and be as thorough and accurate as possible. What you'll receive is not an automated response. A qualified migration agent will review your information and contact you within 48 hours to let you know the best way to obtain your Australian visa.
Moving to a new country is a big milestone in life. It can be a confusing and scary journey, but it doesn't have to be. Australian Visa was designed to make applying for your visa as simple as possible. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step. Take your first step in relocating to the most beautiful country in the word by downloading Australian Visa today!
No matter where in Australia you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- displaying address
- showing user's location
- NEW: increased performance
- NEW: sending location
Get real time notification from Western Australia Alert.
Weather, Bush Fire, Traffic, Police, Earthquake, UV index, Health and Product Alerts all in one package.
1. Try to use the widget function. You can choose which category you want to read.
2. Use search function to locate your regional alert
3. Change sync, message store, notification setting to fit your preference.
4. Warning! The app could consume up to 1GB data in one month. Change sync setting if necessary.
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Australia
★ Parents educating their kids about Australia
★ Individuals interested in learning about Australia
★ Australia fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of Australia
Sample Australia country fact:
"English is the most spoken language in Australia. It is the only language spoken in over 80% of Australian homes."
Maintained by local Australian students, this app is designed to help prospective or current international students research and enjoy Australia.
Whether you want to research banking options, browse through universities, find accommodation or just learn about the different cities, this app has it all!
There's also plenty of information about Australian culture and how to approach it if you're an international student.
For those that are lucky enough to already be in Australia, you will find a constantly updated events calendar that can keep you up to date with all the best events in each city.
Download this free mobile app to connect with like-minded people going through the same immigration stresses, strains and joys as you. The Australia Forum community is ideal for sharing your current immigration status and viewing how other member’s are doing with their own application process.
The Australia Forum is a community about sharing and learning enough to get you started on your new adventure in a new country. As well as topics on immigration, use the app to learn about education, business, employment and travel in Australia.
This free mobile app will give you full access to all areas of the site, community and forums available at www.australiaforum.com.
fuelwatch.wa.gov.au also provides hundreds of fuel prices for WA's stations every day.
Locations of petrol stations are shown on the map as a branded pin with the last known fuel price displayed above.
The slide-in site list makes it easy to find the cheapest petrol station near-by in seconds.
Fuel Map also comes with a handy fuel log so you can keep track of your fuel purchases, as well as your vehicle's fuel economy.
***Currently ONLY SUPPORT Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Mackay, Melbourne and Perth.***
*48~72 hours info;
*Manually and Automatically (2 minutes) refresh;
*Different color to identify flight status;
Later I will implement:
*Automatically refresh interval setup;
** ALL DATA COMES FROM INTERNET, THE AUTHOR OFFERS NO WARRANTY.
** If you get blank screen, please uninstall and reinstall.
Any question/problem please EMAIL me. Thanks.
+++ Latest version 5.4.1 now available +++
- The application requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WiFi (WLAN) after installation
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Lane Assistant (static display) and Active Lane Assistant (dynamic display)
+ Bluetooth support (A2DP)
+ NAVIGON Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ HERE and Foursquare Local Search*
+ Glympse - Send your position information to selected users*
+ Safety Camera warning (for permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro – photorealistic display auf motorway junctions, exits, bifurcations…
+ Speed Assistant – display of current speed limit and adjustable warning on exceedance
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner – augmented reality POI search
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes – Calculates up to 3 routes at a time
+ Text-to-Speech with precise spoken announcements
+ Different English and German accents
+ Enhanced Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry by coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays (birdview)
+ HERE (former Navteq) map material for Australia and New Zealand
*this function requires a data connection
Enhance your system with these useful in-app packages :
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D – shows you the landscape not as a flat image, but with mountains and valleys
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL – Receive regular map updates***
+ NAVIGON cockpit – Animated graphics show all available driving data your phone can provide
+ TrafficLive – Real-time traffic information let you avoid traffic jams*
+ Mobile Alert Live – this service informs you about mobile danger zones and lets you report such
+ Smartwatch Connect - enables pedestrian navigation on the SONY SmartWatch 2 or the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2.
Requires additional installation of the free extension NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect, available here in Google Play,
Resp. NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect Gear on the Gear Manager Store
*this function requires a data connection
**The service is currently available in many metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection
***The service is covenanted for at least 24 month
- The app requires min. android OS 2.3.3
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voices and system files are saved on your phone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred (except mentioned differently for specific functions)
- This version can require up to 1.2GB of free memory (depending on the number of countries you select). Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space available. The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via WiFi (WLAN). Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is mandatory to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
The Blue Mountains Australia app is the best mobile tool for planning a memorable Blue Mountains getaway.
* REWARDS Enjoy discounts and offers from leading Blue Mountains attractions and then share with friends on Facebook and Twitter. The more you visit, the more you’re rewarded!
* MY TRIP Build, customise and update your ultimate Blue Mountains itinerary, saving all your must-see and must-do items.
* NEAR ME Explore the interactive map to display places of interest in your immediate vicinity. Filter and refine your choice or be spontaneous and discover new villages, cafes, boutiques, galleries and more.
* EVENTS Stay up to date and plan your next Blue Mountains visit to coincide with our diverse calendar of local festivals, exhibitions and happenings.
Other popular features include the Grand Circular Drive map, weather, climate and regional facts with opportunities to plan and share your favourites.
- Rest Areas along the Highways
- Campgrounds in National Parks
- Campsites on Farm Stations or Homesteads
- Caravan Parks from TopTourist, BIG4 and OZ Parks
- Hundreds of Independent Caravan Parks
- Scenic Lookouts and Big Things
- Must-See Sightseeing Spots
- Fuel Stations from BP, Shell and Caltex
- Public Dump Points
- Offline Maps with OpenStreetMap
- Add new camping sites
How the Offline Map works:
Once you have found a nice place to go, CampBuddy Australia will automatically download the map when you zoom in and store it on your device for offline usage.
Feel free to contribute to CampBuddy Australia and add new locations with the built-in feature.