Get real time notification from Western Australia Alert.
Weather, Bush Fire, Traffic, Police, Earthquake, UV index, Health and Product Alerts all in one package.
1. Try to use the widget function. You can choose which category you want to read.
2. Use search function to locate your regional alert
3. Change sync, message store, notification setting to fit your preference.
4. Warning! The app could consume up to 1GB data in one month. Change sync setting if necessary.
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Perth city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs) and museums.
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Perth
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in the Australia or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 55+ city guides.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums and Galleries (7 sights)
* Specialty Shops in Perth (6 sights)
* Places of Worship (8 sights)
* Famous Landmarks in Perth (8 sights)
* East Perth Walking Tour (8 sights)
* Nightlife in Perth (6 sights)
* Skyscrapers in Perth (7 sights)
* Cultural Walking Tour (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
You can search easily locations in Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia and other islands in the southwestern part of Oceania like Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu. You can this location to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed, Newcastle-Maitland, Canberra-Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Cairns, Townsville, Darwin, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
WikiCamps is a dynamic user generated camping app for Australia.
What does this mean? It means all the sites are added, edited and shared by users like yourself!
Wikicamps also works offline with the ability to download all site and user content, as well as a high quality offline map.
The database is constantly growing and always being updated with the latest information about sites from all over Australia.
With over 18,000 listings already, join the largest and fastest growing camping app in Australia. Listings including Caravan Parks, Camp Sites, Backpacker Hostels, Day Stops, Points of Interest and Information Centres.
Each site has loads of information to help you plan your get away from activities including swimming, fishing, 4x4ing, pet rules, Wi-Fi hotspots, pricing, toilets, showers and heaps more.
You can use Wiki Camps to add and view photos from other happy campers all around Australia. So you can see what the camp site is like before you go there.
Rate sites as you go and add them to your own personal favourites list.
With heaps of extra gadgets including:
* Satellite dish pointer
* Camping Checklist
* Home Clock
* Chat Forum
* High Quality Offline Map
Maintained by local Australian students, this app is designed to help prospective or current international students research and enjoy Australia.
Whether you want to research banking options, browse through universities, find accommodation or just learn about the different cities, this app has it all!
There's also plenty of information about Australian culture and how to approach it if you're an international student.
For those that are lucky enough to already be in Australia, you will find a constantly updated events calendar that can keep you up to date with all the best events in each city.
Once you've decided to relocate to a new country, getting your visa can be a long and confusing process. What types of visas are there? Which one do I need? Where do I even begin? All are important questions, and the Australian Visa app can help you with the answers.
Australian Visa Features Include:
* Easy to use controls
* Simplifies the visa application process
* Synchronized e-mail and website / direct contact
* Submission of user details to the hosting e-mail
* Receive guidance from a qualified Australian migration agent
There are several different avenues available in attempting to get an Australian visa. Depending on your age, business or work experience, education or other criteria, you may be best suited for a Skilled Migration Visa, a Temporary Work Visa, or one of the many other types available.
The app offers fact cards to help you learn about the different criteria and types of visas. When you're ready to start the process, just open the app and fill out the assessments. Be sure to fill in all information and be as thorough and accurate as possible. What you'll receive is not an automated response. A qualified migration agent will review your information and contact you within 48 hours to let you know the best way to obtain your Australian visa.
Moving to a new country is a big milestone in life. It can be a confusing and scary journey, but it doesn't have to be. Australian Visa was designed to make applying for your visa as simple as possible. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step. Take your first step in relocating to the most beautiful country in the word by downloading Australian Visa today!
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Australia
★ Parents educating their kids about Australia
★ Individuals interested in learning about Australia
★ Australia fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of Australia
Sample Australia country fact:
"English is the most spoken language in Australia. It is the only language spoken in over 80% of Australian homes."
Download this free mobile app to connect with like-minded people going through the same immigration stresses, strains and joys as you. The Australia Forum community is ideal for sharing your current immigration status and viewing how other member’s are doing with their own application process.
The Australia Forum is a community about sharing and learning enough to get you started on your new adventure in a new country. As well as topics on immigration, use the app to learn about education, business, employment and travel in Australia.
This free mobile app will give you full access to all areas of the site, community and forums available at www.australiaforum.com.
No matter where in Australia you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- displaying address
- showing user's location
- NEW: increased performance
- NEW: sending location
For Perth and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Perth Airport (PER) is the largest airport in Western Australia and the 4th largest airport in Australia. The two domestic terminals are separate from the international terminal. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Perth. We include Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland, Hobart, Adelaide, and all the airports in Australia and the world.
Hema Maps are well known for their extensive range of outback maps dedicated to 4WD adventure. Hema have fielded checked and recorded over 200,000km of outback roads and tracks, making these the most accurate outback maps available. They also include essential travel notes, features and places of interest that you may like to explore.
This set of 92 Hema maps, Including the Great Desert Track series, have been collated into 4 regions and made available for download.
This 4WD Australia map-pac app provides access to download each of the 4 regions straight to your Android device, ready for use with the free Memory-Map navigation app (if you don’t already have it installed you will be prompted to get it on use of this app).
When you use the app, you are prompted to sign in to your account to use a license you may have already purchased from the Digital Map Shop. Or you may purchase the maps through the app.
These maps may be used on multiple different platforms (Windows PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, WinCE GPS and Windows Mobile.)
Although the Memory-Map app is designed to be used as a standalone GPS navigator, best results are achieved when used in conjunction with Memory-Map on your PC (free download) for planning, printing and sharing maps, waypoints and routes to the phone/tablet. Visit the Memory-Map.com.au website for more info.
Whilst this Map-Pac™ app and the Memory-Map™ app are both free to download from the Google Play store, the Hema maps are not free. Upon installation, if you do not already own a licence to use them, you are granted a free preview before being prompted to select your purchase option.
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Campin Australia is the cheapest, easiest & fastest way to find every
•Free Camping, Campsite & Campground
•Caravan Parks & Holiday Parks
•Highway Roadside Rest Areas
•Petrol Station – BP, Shell & Caltex
Search by suburb, by map, by name or just by whats around you.
With over 10000 stops listed in the app you will never be short on choice when you are looking for somewhere to camp, glamp, ruffit, rest, park, plonk & bunk.
Each site listing is packed with info on
•What facilities are available.
•Location & Contact Details.
•Maps & Directions with Google Maps.
•You can read other campers reviews or leave one yourself.
•See images of the site or upload your own for others to see.
* - Please contact us if you have questions or issues, before rating the app low. We cannot help you if you only post a review & do not email us for support.
For a Free app its pretty comprehensive & we are always looking for ways to improve it. If you have any suggestions or questions about its operation....let us know - we welcome all feedback.
We've put everything that's great about the City of Perth, Scotland, in one place, with information on shops, events, offers, attactions, outdoors activities and much more.
• Discover where to go and where to shop in Perth
• Find Restaurants and Bars for dining and nights out
• Browse the Event guide for the latest goings on in the city
• The app is constantly updated with news, events and offers from our editors
No matter how busy you are, you need never miss out.