You can search easily locations in Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia and other islands in the southwestern part of Oceania like Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu. You can this location to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed, Newcastle-Maitland, Canberra-Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Cairns, Townsville, Darwin, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, and others.
Once you've decided to relocate to a new country, getting your visa can be a long and confusing process. What types of visas are there? Which one do I need? Where do I even begin? All are important questions, and the Australian Visa app can help you with the answers.
Australian Visa Features Include:
* Easy to use controls
* Simplifies the visa application process
* Synchronized e-mail and website / direct contact
* Submission of user details to the hosting e-mail
* Receive guidance from a qualified Australian migration agent
There are several different avenues available in attempting to get an Australian visa. Depending on your age, business or work experience, education or other criteria, you may be best suited for a Skilled Migration Visa, a Temporary Work Visa, or one of the many other types available.
The app offers fact cards to help you learn about the different criteria and types of visas. When you're ready to start the process, just open the app and fill out the assessments. Be sure to fill in all information and be as thorough and accurate as possible. What you'll receive is not an automated response. A qualified migration agent will review your information and contact you within 48 hours to let you know the best way to obtain your Australian visa.
Moving to a new country is a big milestone in life. It can be a confusing and scary journey, but it doesn't have to be. Australian Visa was designed to make applying for your visa as simple as possible. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step. Take your first step in relocating to the most beautiful country in the word by downloading Australian Visa today!
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Australia
★ Parents educating their kids about Australia
★ Individuals interested in learning about Australia
★ Australia fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of Australia
Sample Australia country fact:
"English is the most spoken language in Australia. It is the only language spoken in over 80% of Australian homes."
This app provides quick access to the following:
- Latest deals - includes the best deals, specials, vouchers and coupons from multiple sites.
- Travel News & Blogs - News, blogs, tips and advice from multiple sites.
- Travel Ideas - holiday ideas from multiple sites.
- Menulog Website - online takeaway and food delivery website (pick up or delivery). Access user reviews, specials,loyalty discounts and receive an SMS for estimated delivery time.
- Webjet Mobile Site - compare multiple flight deals.
- Flight Centre Mobile Site - top deals and access to full site for flight, hotels and travel packages.
- Wotif Mobile Site - compare multiple hotel deals.
- Lastminute Website - last minute hotels, flights and packages.
- Stayz Website - compare accomodation deals.
- Booking.com Mobile Site - compare hotels (no booking fees)
- Expedia Mobile Site - compare hotels, flights, cars & trips.
- TripAdvisor.com.au Mobile Site - independent reviews
- Ninemsn Travel Website - travel deals, articles, pictures & blogs.
- VroomVroomVroom Mobile Site - compare multiple car rental deals (Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Thrifty)
These websites should help you find the best Australian travel deals.
Sources are webjet.com.au, flightcentre.com.au, travel.ninemsn.com.au, wotif.com.au, lastminute.com.au, stayz.com.au,booking.com, expedia.com.au, tripadvisor.com.au, vroomvroomvroom.com.au, travelzoo.com.au, ozbargain.com.au, escapetravel.com.au, news.com.au.
Note, this application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application. This feedback will help us improve the application.
Keywords - Aussie, AusTravel, AussieTravel, Aus travel on the go, OZtravel, Oz travel tiger airways, virgin, jetstar, qantas, budget.
No matter where in Australia you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- displaying address
- showing user's location
- NEW: increased performance
- NEW: sending location
Download this free mobile app to connect with like-minded people going through the same immigration stresses, strains and joys as you. The Australia Forum community is ideal for sharing your current immigration status and viewing how other member’s are doing with their own application process.
The Australia Forum is a community about sharing and learning enough to get you started on your new adventure in a new country. As well as topics on immigration, use the app to learn about education, business, employment and travel in Australia.
This free mobile app will give you full access to all areas of the site, community and forums available at www.australiaforum.com.
WikiCamps is a dynamic user generated camping app for Australia.
What does this mean? It means all the sites are added, edited and shared by users like yourself!
Wikicamps also works offline with the ability to download all site and user content, as well as a high quality offline map.
The database is constantly growing and always being updated with the latest information about sites from all over Australia.
With over 12,000 listings already, join the largest and fastest growing camping app in Australia. Listings including Caravan Parks, Camp Sites, Backpacker Hostels, Day Stops, Points of Interest and Information Centres.
Each site has loads of information to help you plan your get away from activities including swimming, fishing, 4x4ing, pet rules, Wi-Fi hotspots, pricing, toilets, showers, WWOOFing, and heaps more.
You can use Wiki Camps to add and view photos from other happy campers all around Australia. So you can see what the camp site is like before you go there.
Rate sites as you go and add them to your own personal favourites list.
With heaps of extra gadgets including:
* Satellite dish pointer
* Camping Checklist
* Home Clock
* Chat Forum
* High Quality Offline Map
Get real time notification from Western Australia Alert.
Weather, Bush Fire, Traffic, Police, Earthquake, UV index, Health and Product Alerts all in one package.
1. Try to use the widget function. You can choose which category you want to read.
2. Use search function to locate your regional alert
3. Change sync, message store, notification setting to fit your preference.
4. Warning! The app could consume up to 1GB data in one month. Change sync setting if necessary.
Weather Alert, Bush Fire Alert,Traffic Alert, Health Alert, Product recall Alerts
Thanks for using Western Australia Alert.
WA Alert (WA Alert)
WA Weather Alert, WA Bush Fire Alert, WA fire, WA Traffic Alert, WA fire, WA Health Alert, WA Food Alert, WA fire, WA Train, WA Bus, WA fire.
KW：PERTH Alert Free Service, PERTH bus, PERTH train, PERTH public transport, PERTH fire, PERTH bush fire , PERTH Weather Alert, PERTH Bush Fire Alert, PERTH Traffic Alert, PERTH live traffic, WA fire, Perth Health Alert, PERTH product recall Alert, PERTH flood alert, Curtin University, University of Western Australia, UWA, Weather Australia, PERTH Traffic.
Discover the best of Australia with these classic Aussie road trips, from fun-filled family holiday drives along the coast, breathtaking mountain drives through world heritage rainforests and remote outback 4WD adventures.
The app features more than 350 entries and almost 3000 photos and each road trip includes recommendations on what to see and do, where to eat and where to sleep, even where you can camp.
Follow one of the 40 detailed driving itineraries or use this app to plan your own unique road trip with everything you need to find the perfect picnic spots, great walking trails, good campsites, best national parks, 4WD tracks, scenic lookouts, top museums, wineries, unusual shops, historic sites and fun family attractions.
What others have said about the app:
"Smartphone app brings the touring atlas to life... Australian Road Trips takes the guess work out of your next road trip." www.carsales.com.au
"Sick of the same old scenery when you hit the road? Then the Australian Road Trips app could be just for you... the app is a comprehensive and easy-to-use guide to the best road trips across the country." DriveLife, Sydney Morning Herald.
"Australian Road Trips app makes planning caravan journeys a breeze," Caravanning News.
★ About the Author ★
There’s not much of Australia that Lee Atkinson, freelance travel writer and author of seven guide books about travelling in and around Australia, hasn’t seen. Former editor of the country’s highest circulating motoring and travel magazine, The Open Road, Lee has been writing about her adventures on and off the road since 1991. Her travel stories regularly appear in the travel sections of various newspapers and magazines in both Australia and internationally, and she is a past president - and one of only 10 Life Members - of the Australian Society of Travel Writers.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
+++ Latest version 5.2.0 now available +++
- This UPDATE may required additional data via WLAN!
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
On-board navigation entails no data transfer or roaming charges, for example, for route calculation or map displays. Regular updates ensure your NAVIGON is always up to date.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Widget for direct access to recent destinations, search POI nearby, find home
+ Google Street View - destination preview (where available)
+ Active lane assistant (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Bluetooth support (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Traffic Check - Get information on traffic conditions around you before you start
+ NAVION Latest Map Gurantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ Google Local Search
+ Click-on-POI - Click into the map and get a list of POIs around this point
+ Safety Camera (permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro
+ Lane Assistant Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different voices (English accents)
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ NAVIGON Fresh Support
+ Can be used in portrait and landscape format
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Automatic day and night mode for map display
+ Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the smartphone’s address book
+ Last Mile - can save automatically your car's position and switches to pedestrian mode for walking of the last mile
+ Take Me Home function with a single click
+ NAVTEQ map material for Australia and New Zealand
NEW: Enhance your system with in-app packages
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in main Australian urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL
+ NAVIGON cockpit
**The service is currently available in more than 55 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection.
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! We recommend attaching your telephone to the windscreen with a suitable suction pad holder. Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The Europe version requires approx. 2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card).
- The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via NAVIGON Fresh on a PC or via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- Samsung users: please only download using wireless Internet!
- on first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
navigation navigator navigationsystem directions maps gps garmin navigon mobilenavigator australia new zealand
Then this is the perfect app for your journey. All you need is a finger, a direction & you are on your way.
Campin Australia is the easiest & fastest way to find every
•Campsite & Campground
•Caravan & Holiday Park
•Backpacker & Youth Hostel
•Highway Roadside Rest Area
•Petrol Station – BP, Shell & Caltex
Search by suburb, by map, by name or just by whats around you.
With over 10000 stops listed in the app you will never be short on choice when you are looking for somewhere to camp, glamp, ruffit, rest, park, plonk & bunk.
Each site listing is packed with info on
•What facilities are available.
•Location & Contact Details.
•GPS Co-Ordinates for when you are out of data range
•Maps & Directions with Google Maps.
•You can read other campers reviews or leave one yourself.
•See images of the site or upload your own for others to see.
When you are without an internet connection the app switches to offline mode. You will still be able to find sites & view their important information including address, phone, gps co-ordinates and facilities available. (maps, images,reviews,hot deals & messaging require data signal)
* - Please contact us if you have questions or issues, before rating the app low. We cannot help you if you only post a review & do not email us for support.
For a Free app its pretty comprehensive & we are always looking for ways to improve it. If you have any suggestions or questions about its operation....let us know - we welcome all feedback.
Maintained by local Australian students, this app is designed to help prospective or current international students research and enjoy Australia.
Whether you want to research banking options, browse through universities, find accommodation or just learn about the different cities, this app has it all!
There's also plenty of information about Australian culture and how to approach it if you're an international student.
For those that are lucky enough to already be in Australia, you will find a constantly updated events calendar that can keep you up to date with all the best events in each city.
The application guides you through a list of popular tourist destinations within Australia including:
-New South Wales, Sydney
-Western Australia, Perth
It includes spectacular, popular, tourist destinations such as:
-The Great Barrier Reef
-Ayers Rock (Uluru)
The application lists over 1,750 things to do, or "tours" to go on, and over 9,400 places to stay. Some of things you will find to do include:
-snorkeling & diving adventures
-many more, more than you can imagine!
Some of the places to stay include:
-Cabins & Cottages
-Bed & Breakfasts
No matter if you are in Australia or planning to come to Australia, iGetAbout will show you things to do and can put you directly in contact with tour operators and accommodation providers.
There's phone numbers, email addresses, web site addresses and maps to show you how to get in contact with, and where the tour operator and accommodation providers are.
Download the application today and... Get About!
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and, you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turning.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your smartphone – so you can plan a new route, get re-routed, or search for points of interest. Without needing a data connection.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times at all times of day.
›› Traffic. Drive with world-class traffic information (available via in-app purchase). (1)
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› TomTom Places. Search results designed for drivers.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless Integration. Integrates easily with your Android smartphone contacts.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least 310Mb of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
(1) Check http://www.tomtom.com/navigation/android for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription on a different device, login with your MyTomTom account in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.