From towering forests and 9 rushing rivers, to pristine beaches and quaint waterfront towns, this is your all-in-one guide to the stunning Wild Rivers Coast region of the United States.
Explore this stretch of more than 150 miles of coastline along Highway 101 in Southern Oregon and Northern California. This easy-to-use mobile app provides everything you need to know including insider tips, local news, and weather for the southern Oregon communities of Bandon, Port Orford, Gold Beach, Brookings and Harbor, and the northern California communities of Smith River, Fort Dick, Hiouchi, Gasquet, Crescent City, Klamath and Orick.
Brought to you by the trusted area experts at the local newspapers, the Curry Coastal Pilot in Brookings and the Del Norte Triplicate, in Crescent City, Go Wild Rivers Coast lets you explore the region like a local!
● Locate outstanding beaches, secluded redwood hikes, unique shopping, outdoor adventures and the best coastal trails
● Find fresh seafood and delicious restaurants serving up the true flavor the of Pacific Northwest
● Plan your stay with activities, entertainment, attractions and hidden gems in each town
● Complete listings of fun upcoming events, festivals, concerts, art shows and other happenings
● Turn-by-turn directions and detailed maps to all area attractions and events
● Learn about local wildlife such as the famous Roosevelt Elk, and the parks where you can experience them
● Take pictures and add them to the photo galleries to share with other users or create custom postcards to send to your family and friends
● Stay in the know with local news, road conditions and classified ads
Based on your location and interests, each community has a complete area guide and new information is being added all the time. Let us be your personalized guide: download it today and visit us soon!