The Western Union® money transfer app lets you send money fast for cash pick up, to a bank account, or a mobile wallet. Transfer money abroad and pay with your credit card, debit card or bank account.
Western Union App Features:
- Send money from home to more than 200 countries and territories around the world
- Quick resend to your favourite receivers
- Estimate prices and check our exchange rates and fees quickly
- Track a Western Union international money transfer
- Update the delivery method from cash pick-up to bank account whether you are the sender or receiver
- Find your nearest Western Union® agent around the world
- View your money transfer history
- Receive notification of Western Union offers
- Touch ID security
Send money quickly and easily on your mobile:
1. Create a Western Union profile or log in
2. Select the country to send money to
3. Choose how much money to send
4. Select how your receiver will get it (cash pick-up, bank account, or mobile wallet)
5. Choose how to pay (credit card, debit card, bank transfer, or cash at a Western Union agent)
6. Add the receiver's details (e.g. bank account details)
7. Review, confirm, send, and track your money transfer
Western Union international money transfers to over 200 countries and territories, including:
Bangladesh (BDT), India (INR), Pakistan (PKR), Sri Lanka (SLR), Australia (AUD), China (CNY), Indonesia (IDR), Philippines (PHP), Thailand (THB), Albania (ALL), Bulgaria (BGN), France (EUR), Germany (EUR), Greece (EUR), Italy (EUR), Poland (PLN), Portugal (EUR), Romania (RON), Russia (RUB), Spain (EUR), Turkey (TRY), UK (GBP), Ukraine (UAH), DRC (CDF), Egypt (EGP), Gambia (GMD), Ghana (GHS), Kenya (KES), Lebanon (LBP), Morocco (MAD), Nigeria (NGN), South Africa (ZAR), Tunisia (TND), UAE (AED), Uganda (UGX), Zambia (ZMW), Zimbabwe (ZWD), Argentina (ARS), Colombia (COP), Canada (CAD), Jamaica (JMD), and the USA (USD).
Legal Disclaimer: Transfer limits, fees, and delivery times for sending money may vary based on the transaction history, sender’s/receiver’s country, payment method and send/delivery method. Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. Please, read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement before downloading the app: https://www.westernunion.com/es/en/terms-conditions.html
1 Service and funds availability depends on certain factors including the Service selected, the selection of delayed delivery options, amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, consumer protection issues, identification requirements, delivery restrictions, agent location hours, and differences in time zones (collectively, “Restrictions”).
2 Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, foreign exchange rates and taxes may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice.
3 Additional charges, including SMS and account cash-out fees, may be applied to the receiver’s mobile wallet account by the mobile network operator and/or wallet service provider.