Western Union moves money across borders, internationally, when our customers need it, in the way that suits them best.
Send money 24/7 for cash pickup in over 200 countries and territories, or to international bank accounts in more than 70 countries for a $5 fee when paying with Tap & Go (Mobile App) or WUPay. (FX gains apply.)
Download and register for an online profile so you can enjoy these perks:
Money transfers from home.
No long queues, no need to head out. Send money from Hong Kong anytime to almost anywhere around the world.
We transact in nearly 130 currencies. Send to international bank accounts or for cash pickup at any of our agent locations. Just make sure to check the online agent locator for country and agent location availability.
You can pay with your credit card, Tap& Go (App) or WUPay.
Peace of mind.
With a few taps, you can instantly check fees and exchange rates, track your transfer status, and get in touch with our customer service team for any questions or concerns.
When registering, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Open the app and sign up for a profile. Fill out all the necessary details on the online form.
2. You can wire transfer up to HKD7500 without providing ID to verify your profile
3. If you send more than HKD7500 you will be asked to upload the front and back of a valid passport to Hong Kong ID or government issued documents. This is one time and on your first transfer only. Your account will be verified before you can start to send transfers. For select countries you can send up to HKD 392,000 when you send to accounts and pay with WUpay
Once verified, you’re ready to send money with our app:
1. Log in to your profile and start your transfer.
2. Select which country you want to send money to from Hong Kong
3. Input the amount to be sent.
4. Choose how you want the money transfer to be received and how you want to pay for the transfer.
5. Check your transfer details before hitting send. That’s it!
For more information, visit WU.com
Download the Western Union® app and register today.
When you send money with Western Union, you get great rates for senders and no fees for recipients. Send a money transfer home to your recipient’s bank or mobile money provider or in cash.
Western Union has offices around the world and is headquartered in Denver, 7001 E. Belleview, Denver, CO 80237.
Do you have questions about our services? Contact one of our nearby Western Union agent location. Use our agent location finder to find one nearby or call our service centre.
Additional third-party charges may apply.