Keep track of all your Air Canada flights from a single location.
Find and track any Air Canada, Air Canada rouge or Air Canada Express operated flight. Search by flight number, arrival and destination cities, or your booking reference number.
Access Mobile Check-in to check-in for your flight and, if eligible, send your boarding pass directly to your phone.
AIR CANADA ROUGE PLAYER
Download the Air Canada app on your Android phone or tablet before boarding to access the Air Canada rouge in-flight entertainment system where you can tune into the latest movies, TV shows, special kids’ programming, music playlists and destination information. (Available on Air Canada rouge flights)
AIR CANADA MOBILE+
Accessible from the More section, Air Canada mobile+ stores your contact information, preferences and payment details in a secure environment, allowing you to purchase Air Canada services directly from your mobile device quickly and easily.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT OUR APP? WE’D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please email us at email@example.com
Get live flight arrival and departure information for airports in Canada right in your phone. Flight status is also updated to show which ones are late.
Flight schedule for major regional and international airports have been added.
Weather forecast for airports are shown
Canada, phone's GPS features is used to find nearest airports and get flight schedule.
Maps and driving direction to nearest airports are shown
>> I am a home-screen Widget.
>> I monitor WestJet airlines flight fare 24/7.
>> I will show you the CHEAPEST fare for a particular route on a particular day.
>> I keep updating the fare prices, base on the update frequency decided by you.
>> I will alert you when the fare price reach a target value set by you.
-- This is NOT an official but a fan-made app.
-- This app is not affiliated with any airline.
-- All flight information are retrieved from public server.
-- Airfare may change at any time. Price may be different by the time you purchase the ticket.
-- All names and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
-- The use of any names, copyrights or trademarks are for descriptive purposes and not to show endorsement or permission to use.
This is an app that interfaces with the Air Canada, Air Canada Altitude, and Aeroplan websites, offering you access to your accounts.
It is constantly gaining new features and improvements.
Flight Booking Features:
* Lists all flight bookings you have on AirCanada.com
* Lists all flight pass bookings
* Allows adding bookings with a booking reference and last name
Air Canada Altitude Features:
* Current status
* AQM (Altitude Qualifying Miles) and AQS (Altitude Qualifying Segments) for the current year
* AC metal AQM/AQS, and whether you've met the minimum requirements
* Transaction history
* View number of available credits
* View history of earned credits
* Current Distinction status
* Total miles in account
* Transaction history for the current and previous year, showing Distinction eligible miles
This app has no affiliation with either Air Canada or Aeroplan Canada Inc.
Featured in Business Insider's 100 Greatest Apps and Apple iPad "Your Verse” commercial.
--Try it now: Get Premium feature (status updates without Internet) for any flight absolutely free--
The biggest coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password, TSA security tips and guidelines - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow Aeroexpress & Heathrow Express for now)
Remember your travels:
- TripIt integration allow you to import your itinerary and vice versa: smoothly synchronise your itineraries across TripIt and App in the Air
- Forward us booking confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited and earn badges
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
CheckMyTrip is a travel information tool. So, if you need to book or modify your travel plans or if you need further information that you can’t find on the app about your booking be sure to contact the travel provider that you purchased your tickets from. They’ll be able to help you.
- Personal account to save journeys to your trip list
- Store all your bookings together in one place (flight, hotel, car rental, tours, dinner reservations, transfer, events…). Just send your booking confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address linked to your personal account
- Add trip details to your mobile calendar
- Locate your seat and easily access an airline’s online check-in directly from the app
- Free flight status notifications
- Check the weather forecasts for your destination
- Use the worldwide currency converter
- Don’t know how to get to where you’re going? Get walking and driving directions to the airport, your hotel, or to the city centre
- Share travel details on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, by email or by SMS
- Available in 23 languages
About Amadeus: Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving. Our ambition is to facilitate the entire travel journey from door-to-door, improving the travel experience for hundreds of millions of people every year. For more information on Amadeus, visit amadeus.com.
By downloading this app, you accept the legal conditions shown on www.checkmytrip.com
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
Permission to access your Contacts is used only when you choose to create a flight alert to be sent to another person. We do not store or transmit your contacts list in any other way.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in this FREE version)
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and edit Routes
• Route-Navigation (NOT in this FREE version)
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Available map layers:
• Topomaps Canada (CanMatrix, seamless coverage at scales 1:50.000 and 1:250.000)
• Toporama Maps Canada (CanVec, NTDB, Atlas of Canada)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Bing Maps (Satellite images, Road-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Hillshading overlay layer (NOT in this FREE version)
Toporama Maps Canada: These are the most recent topographic maps of Canada.
Topomaps Canada: These maps contain many small pathes and 4WD tracks that are missing in Toporama, Google, Bing and OSM maps. This layer is essential for real outdoor and offroad trips in Canada. Seamless mosaic of more than 13.000 collar clipped 1:50.000 maps.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• No Bulkdownload
• No Hillshading overlay
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No Routes
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing or offroad 4WD tours.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service.
Canadian topographic maps are enhanced with Atlogis® hillshading and placenames.
Credits for topographic map data: "© Department of Natural Resources Canada. All rights reserved."
Please send comments and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you're at the airport or on the go, SeatGuru is now optimized for your Android phone. The free app lets you access over 700 seat maps from nearly 100 airlines. It features advice and insights drawn from over 45,000 passenger reviews, so you can always find the best seat before you fly.
With the SeatGuru app, you can now shop great low airfares from low-cost carriers, online travel agencies, and airlines themselves to find the right flight for you at the lowest price. And you also have access to our flight status alerts which allow you to track arrival times, delays, and other important flight information.
Seatguru.com and the SeatGuru app give travelers the information they need to make better and more informed travel decisions by providing comprehensive, extensive, and trusted seat recommendations and airline advice.
Download Our FREE App Now and:
Search Flights - Fast
• Find the perfect deal every time with our customizable filters - search by price, time, stops, or airport!
• Flexible? We display deals within 3 days of your chosen dates - giving you the option to save more!
• Hit hotspots across the planet with our discounted domestic and international fares.
• We’ve partnered with hundreds of airlines so you save big bucks!
• Take advantage of our Best Price Guarantee. With a name like CheapOair, you know you’re getting a cheap flight.
• Use our terminal maps to navigate the airport like a pro.
Book Hotel Rooms for Less - NEW for Android
• CheapOair’s best hotel deals and discounts are now available for Android users!
• Search and sort your hotel results by price, guest rating, popularity, or star rating.
• Read TripAdvisor reviews from other guests - get the scoop before you stay!
• Check out photos and see your hotel’s location on the map.
• We are your cheap hotel app and last minute hotel app - save on hundreds of hotels worldwide!
• Don’t miss our budget travel deals and luxury hotel savings.
Select Your Airplane Seat Before You Fly
• Window or aisle? You get to choose with our seat selector tool.
Save with Our Exclusive Offers and Promotions
• Download our app to unlock exclusive cheap travel deals and discounts!
Drive Away with Rental Car Savings!
• Choose cars from a variety of popular car rental agencies
• Search and sort your car results by price, car class, or rental agency
• Get your car rental insurance with CheapOair too!
For Calgary and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Calgary Airport (YYC) is the largest airport in Alberta and the headquarters for WestJet. The airport is also a hub for Air Canada. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information on Calgary Airport--useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Calgary. We include Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Victoria, Montreal, Halifax and all the small and medium airports in Canada and the world (2400+).
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
• Get our best fares to destinations worldwide
• Log into your KLM or My Flying Blue account and have your details and preferences to hand
• Choose your destination and travel dates and simply book your flight
• Check in for your flight, for any connecting flights and for all travelers in your group
• Get an e-boarding pass either in Passbook or the KLM app, so no need for a printed boarding pass
• View and change all your travel details in My Bookings
• Cancel check-in or change your seat
• Look for the latest departure information concerning your flight
• Get transfer assistance to easily find your way to the next gate at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Questions? Ask away!
• Search by category or view the top 10 FAQs
• For 24/7 service, contact KLM on Facebook and KLM Twitter
• Please give us your feedback on this app via email@example.com
• Cellular data settings & Wi-Fi connection information: We use network access to provide you with the latest gate info when using the airport navigation functionality.
• Photo/Media/Files: We use storage access to store the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport map on your device, so that you have access to it, when using the airport navigation functionality.
• Location: We use your location to determine whether we can offer you guidance at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
• Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations
• View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home page
• Access your Mobile boarding pass
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check flight status and setup text notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information
Note: all Navionics Boating apps have the same features. The difference between Navionics Boating free version and the other titles is that the free version allows you to experience the app’s functionality before you make the decision to purchase charts.
If you have a tablet, please search our HD app.
This app includes all the value of Navionics+, combining three content layers: Nautical Charts, SonarCharts™, Community Edits, plus 1 year of Chart Updates. SonarCharts™ is an HD bathymetry map featuring extraordinary bottom contour detail great for increasing awareness of shallow waters and for locating fishing areas at any depth level. Community Edits are inputs made by users and shared for all to benefit: rocks, wrecks, obstructions, buoys, beacons, etc. Refer to the screenshot above for chart coverage area, for more detail and updates check at navionics.com. Once purchased, Navionics charts are downloaded to the device and stored for easy access regardless of connectivity! Charts are provided for the coverage area described, you can add additional regions anytime from Menu>Charts
TRACKS, ROUTES & DISTANCE
Record and view your tracks. Create and edit routes based on cruising speed and fuel consumption. Measure distance
Check wind predictions anytime and sun/moon cycle information
Overlay: Satellite or Terrain. Select Safety Depth and switch to Easy View. Not available on Govt. Charts
SYNC MY DATA
Automatically sync your Tracks, Routes & Markers and Photos among all your mobile devices
Geotagged photos appear on the map
Free US Govt. Charts
Access the largest database of marine POI’s available. Search by lat/long or category for Marina, Marine Repair, Boat Dealers, restaurants, etc!
TIDES & CURRENTS
Instant tide and current info visible on Navionics charts
CHARTS & UPGRADES
√ Purchase additional coverage anytime!
√ Nav Module offers more advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ Advanced Map Options gives you even greater control of your map. Highlight Shallow Area, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, adjust shoreline to selected Water Level, view Seabed
composition (available for select US HD lakes) and toggle Fishing Mode to locate key fishing areas. Try for free!
√ SonarCharts™ Live allows you to create an HD bathymetry map in real-time. It uses sonar data either from popular chartplotters/sounders connected via NMEA 0183 compatible Wi-Fi routers or from the SonarPhone T-BOX hardware that also enables a fishfinder split-screen with Navionics charts
Raymarine Wi-Fi plotter owners can transfer routes and markers, upload sonar logs for enhanced SonarCharts™ and update their eligible plotter card, through this mobile app. Visit navionics.com/plotter-sync to learn more.
Does not include Bermuda, which can be found on Boating Caribbean&South America. Visit navionics.com for the lake list
Navionics has certified the following Android devices with an OS of 4.0 and higher: SAMSUNG: Galaxy S II, S III, S4, S5, Note GT-N7000. HTC: Incredible. NGM: Forward Next, Forward Prime. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play store. Navionics apps are designed to load and operate correctly with all phones with an Operating System of 4.0 or higher. We cannot guarantee flawless operation on non-certified Android devices. Navionics does not support any non-certified Android devices. Please check our App Description or go to Navionics.com for an up-to-date list of certified devices