- Advanced Physics System — Solve complex physics puzzles using your streamlined toolbox any way that you see fit. The solution to a puzzle is only as complicated as you make it.
- Beautiful Art Deco Visuals — The puzzles may be complicated, but that doesn't mean they can't be beautiful architectural wonders rendered with an advanced graphics system and designed in a unique Art Deco style.
- Innovative Touch Controls — Simply drag and drop an item from your toolbox into the world, and then use the flexible item handles to carefully position your tools into exactly the right place.
- Dynamic Soundscapes of the World's Wonders — Each environment is themed after a one of the Natural Wonders of the World, and as you play you'll be absorbed into a dynamic soundscape of that wonder, enhanced by the rhythmic audio of your devious puzzle-solving machinations.
Solve cryptograms with Enigma using patterns, letter frequencies, and common sense as you attempt to break the code.
There are over 2,000 puzzles included with more coming in future updates. (I'm typing as fast as I can...)
A Trial Version is available too.
What is a cryptogram?
A cryptogram is a block of text that has been encrypted using a "substitution cipher". In a substitution cipher, each letter is replaced with a different one.
All letters A are changed to the letter Q.
All letters B are changed to the letter R.
This mapping of letters is different for each game.
Using patterns, letter frequencies, and common sense you attempt to determine the letter for which each of the encrypted letters stands.
The application provides several features to help you if you get stuck.
- On-Screen Navigation - Use the on-screen directional arrows to move around. Helpful if you don't have a d-pad or trackball.
- Pressing Space or Delete will clear the current letter.
- Save Game - You can save your game and come back to it if you need a break.
- Show/Hide Source - The source of the quote/text block is hidden by default. This hint will expose the source for you and hide it again to open up more screen space.
- Show Letter - When you really get stuck, this will expose the letter of your choice in the cryptogram.
- Show Puzzle - When all hope is lost, this will show you the answer to the puzzle you've been working on.
- Letter Frequency Table - Shows you the number of times a coded letter appears in the text.
- Used Letters - Shows in the keyboard display which letters are used and still available.
- Showing Duplicates - Duplicate letters are shown as italicized. So, if you enter the same letter for two different codes, Enigma will show all occurrences of that entered letter italicized.
- If you complete the puzzle without using the "Show Puzzle" option, you will be given the opportunity to email the quote to yourself or someone else.
Enigma can be customized to your personal tastes by choosing the Preferences menu item and selecting the appropriate options.
Select from different color schemes. Feel free to contact me with suggestions for more.
- Original - Reminiscent of the old green screen monitors.
- The Blues - Blue is the basis of this color scheme.
- Scarlet Letters - Deep reds make this a pleasing choice.
- Black, White, and Read All Over - A simple black and white color scheme.
Select from different Font sizes. This can be very helpful on tablets where you might want the puzzle to take up more room and be easier to manage.
- Small - Useful for smaller devices.
- Medium - The original size and still the default.
- Large - Tablets will work well with this or the next size up.
- Extra-Large - Tablets will work well with this or the next size down.
Next Letter Preference
After entering a letter the focus will change based on your choice from the following options:
- Don't advance to the next letter. (Current/Default Behavior)
- Advance to the next letter.*
- Advance to the next empty letter.*
* When at the end of the puzzle, it won't wrap to the beginning.
Select from different keyboard styles.
- Normal Keyboard - This is the traditional QWERTY keyboard.
- Gallery Keyboard - The Gallery Keyboard works by listing the letters in a gallery display such that you fling them left or right to choose the letter you want to place.
Autumn is coming. Leaves fall, and spirits rise from the fallen leaves to begin their journey home. You must guide them, without direct control, by changing how the wind blows or by rebuilding the ground. Each spirit can be sacrificed to perform one of four actions - build a bridge of leaves, create a blowing cloud, dig tunnels, or block wind currents in an area. Use your actions wisely or you will run out of spirits. In each level it's up to you to find your own creative solution on how to get the spirits to the goal.
NEW FAST-FORWARD FEATURE! Hold the bottom left corner of the screen to fast-forward your Spirits on their way to the spiral. You asked - we listened!
★★★★★ REVIEWS ★★★★★
"Striking art and innovative gameplay"
"Spirits is clever, challenging, and beautiful"
"Spirits is an outstanding blend of puzzle and strategy"
"The overall design -- graphics, animation, audio tracks -- as well as the whimsical element of soaring on the wind, really make this an enjoyable title to experience"
"Gorgeous visuals; ambient music; solid level design"
–Slide To Play
"Where Spirits really innovates is in its look and feel. When the wind physics start to do their thing, the experience is pretty magical"
–TUAW, Mike Schramm
"Spirits is more than just a pretty face, as you'll utilize little creatures to build ladders, dig tunnels, or blow gusts of wind to get their counterparts to an exit. It's similar to what we've seen in Lemmings or Downstream Panic, but the use of wind and the diverse puzzles keep things fresh and interesting"
"Relaxing, stunning, and simple will keep players coming back for more"
"Visually, the game is gorgeous. Everything has a soft, ethereal vibe to it, particularly the soothing ambient music and the challenging (but not frustrating) level design"
–The Mac Gamer
"There is so much attention to detail in this game that once you have finished it you will want to play it all over again"
★★★★★ AWARDS ★★★★★
Winner of the IndieCade "Best Aesthetics" Award, Culver City, California, USA – 2010
IGF 2011: Best Mobile Game - Honorable mention
Sense of Wonder Night Selection at Tokyo Game Show, Japan – 2010
★★★★★ VIDEO & SUPPORT ★★★★★
Visit www.spacesofplay.com/spirits to watch a gameplay video. Search on YouTube for walkthroughs of all levels in Spirits. For questions and support send emails to email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems, please try to reboot your device.
New from the creators of Worms, comes Flockers, a game splattered full of dark humour. Sick of being used as Weapons in the Worms' endless battles, the Sheep decide to make a break for it. Save the Sheep by guiding them through crushers, giant buzz-saws, deep pits full of spikes and giant swinging meat cleavers. Help them escape their diabolical masters, or leave them to the Worms' diabolical traps and watch their insides explode all over the place. Like, everywhere.
· Save the sheep by guiding them through 60 deadly levels.
· The sheep in Flockers are very talented. They’re able to fly up walls, jump over buzz saws & deadly drops as well as explode to destroy machinery clearing a path for their sheep friends.
· There are 18 different looking sheep that you can earn from the rewards screen using wool you collect along the way. Before long, you could be saving zombie, robot, pirate and even skeleton sheep.
· Facebook connectivity allowing you to see your friends progress on the map screen. As well as this, you can see their top scores.
· Flockers supports Google Play Games, and has 20 achievements for your sheep to ‘achieve’.
· Losing too many sheep? You can pause time on any level to strategically plan your next move.
"Low Life is ridiculously addictive and even as I write I’m pining to pick the game up again" -AndroidTapp
You’re responsible for the fate of The Plebs, a sweet but clueless bunch of guys who need your help to get them through the dangerous world they find themselves in. Directing the action from above you must get them through 84 levels of mayhem to find the teleport home. Direct the Plebs as a group or select individuals for special missions. Find keys, hit switches, throw bombs and shoot guns!
The world is full of dangers including the nastier types of low life, ready to pounce on your guys if they get close enough. Solving mind-bending puzzles against the clock makes for intense, addictive game play that's hard to put down.
Leading the pack of Plebs is their king. He’s a bit special. If you can complete the bonus levels you’ll win special powers. The king can apply these powers to his subjects to make a super Pleb with secret abilities.
In Stage 2 the super powers are key to solving the puzzles, adding another dimension to the gameplay. Stage 2 bonus levels then reward you with new and more powerful guns to play with!
There's a gentle learning curve in Stage 1 but the puzzles start to build and in Stage 2 it's all out puzzle mayhem!
*Runs beautifully on tablets*
Innovative physics gameplay
Pits, lakes, bridges, doors, traps, locks & switches
6 superpowers to unlock
6 additional weapons to unlock (machine gun, flame thrower and more…)
More free stages to follow
No ads and no in-app purchases.
“Back to Bed manages to simultaneously be predictable and surprising, sleepy and lively, scary and comforting—just like any good piece of Surrealist art.” - Killscreen
“Back to Bed is what happens when you let Dali, Escher, and Magritte develop a game.” - PowerUpGaming.co.uk
“What you see isn’t always what it seems, and the moments that use these ploys are some of the best Back to Bed has to offer. It’s mindbending and an utter delight.” - Twinfinite
Awards & Nominations:
- IGF Student Showcase Winner 2013
- Dutch Game Awards 2012: Guts & Glory Indie Award
- Unity Awards 2012: Best Student Project - Nominee
- Nordic Game Indie Night 2012: Finalist
- Casual Connect Europe 2014: Best Console - Nominee
• Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
• Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
• Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
• Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
• Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
• MOGA-support: Enjoy Back to Bed with MOGA controllers.
“Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.”
Keep up with Back to Bed at www.facebook.com/Backtobedthegame
Back to Bed sends automated bug reports, device information, gameplay and location data. The information sent does not include personal or private information nor can it be used to reveal the identity of a player. The purpose of the data is to discover bugs and improve the experience of Back to Bed on the most common devices. All information is strictly for internal use and will not be provided to any third party.
Zomblings is a platform puzzle game with hilarious animations, 18 challenging puzzles, a catchy soundtrack, and a penchant for the unorthodox. If you've enjoyed classic games such as Lemmings(R), you'll love the gameplay mechanics and playability of Zomblings.
Help the clones to find the exit portal by creating a safe passage through the levels! But be careful! The clones obstinately run straight ahead and throw themselves down every cliff.
You can control the behaviour of the clones by giving them commands with 12 different skills. For example, the clones can build stairways, they can dig using a jackhammer or a pickaxe, blast through a wall using dynamite and more.
Everything in the completely dynamic environments can be destroyed by the clones or used to lead them.
The game is inspired by the classic game "Lemmings" from 1991.
The first 15 levels are completely free!
Laser Quest is a mind blending journey filled with tons of high quality levels and constant wonder. It's your job to help Nio, our cute octopus, to maneuver around the deadly lasers and cut through the mysterious mazes to find the secret treasures. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Now work your way through these increasing challenging levels and employ the power of the pickups to help you in the quests!
- 90+ elaborately designed levels with unique obstacles
- Stunning graphics and adorable animations
- Compete with your friends on Facebook!
TM Laser Enigma has got the Best Apps Award!
Ranked #30th Puzzle game on Google Market once...
Various items on the map can be moved and rotated to change the beams path. It's your task to place them in such a way that all receivers are lit.
Maps are hand made, come in increasing level of difficulty and some of them will heavily test your map solving ability.
To add a layer of complexity on more difficult maps laser colors can be combined (e.g. red + green = yellow) or split.
- Pure logic game
- More than 100 hand made puzzles
- Map editor and uploader
- Extra maps can be downloaded online
- 20+ items to use on maps
- From simple to very difficult puzzles to solve
- Laser colors can be combined and split
- Custom music made for the game
- 100+ Maps in MegaPack
TM Laser Enigma is an evolution of initial laser reflection concept (TM.Lazor) where only 1 color of the laser was present. If multicolor looks too difficult at first, try out TM.Lazor and train your skills. There is an in game bonus for installing it too.
Map editor is included, you also can send your maps to server.
You have to solve 15 maps to enable editor.
Detailed instructions are here: http://tmmp.tmouse.info/map-editor-guide/
Visit our Facebook fanpage: http://facebook.com/TM.LaserEnigma
14 million users play "Bubble Epic" on Facebook. Continue the addictive experience to the mobile.
Download Bubble Epic Now! You could play it everywhere with offline mode. GO!
Very simple, easy and straight-forward game play:
- 200+ level to play
- Get 3 stars in every level, you are the expert!
- Connect to Facebook & beat your friends in tournament
- Support online & offline mode, enjoy the game anytime & anywhere!
Like Bubble Epic Now: https://www.facebook.com/BubbleEpicCommunity
We are very proud to be a Google Editor's Choice game for 2013 and 2014!
Place and match 3 or more identical poker chips to earn a more valuable chip, then chain together matches for huge bonuses! Play power-up cards to make combos, extend chains, and maximize your score. The dealer tosses chips to get in your way, but if you play smart and think ahead, you can turn the tables and use them to your advantage. Earn gems to spend on better chips, more powerful cards, bigger hands, gem multipliers, and more!
Chip Chain is FREE and features beautiful HD graphics! Each day, 2 of 4 unique modes will be featured for FREE! Earn or buy gems while playing to unlock them all, FOREVER!
TIMED - Time is running out: quickly place your chips before it’s too late.
SHORT – Do your best with 40 chips: place them with care and take your time!
LONG - Unlimited chips, but be careful not to stack yourself into a corner.
DAILY - Compete against friends to see who can rack up the most points using the same chips. A new board every day!
Like us and Follow us!
Your task is to close the pipeline system as fast as possible rotating the pipes in the right direction. There are hundred levels which contain from one to four different liquids and a lot of tricks.
- 160 unique designed levels
- 4 different liquids
- country and city environments
Develop your mind by a colourful pipe puzzle game.
Control the flowing liquids as a smart plumber.
The device with Passmark Rating 700 or higher is recommended for proper running.
The basic package contains 30 levels.
PipeRoll Level Solutions: http://navigationinfo.hu/index.php?p=piperoll_level_solution
The game is incredibly fun as you fly around trying to gather as much weaponry as possible while avoiding the fire from your opponents. There are 7 different planes to choose from including a totally cool balsa airplane with a rubber-band powered propeller. There are 7 different Multiplayer Battle Levels plus a single-player Training Level.
- Online Multiplayer Battles.
- PlayPhone Integrated
- Facebook Integration
You're a heavily-armed flying dinosaur on a mission to save your species from extinction! How awesome is that?? Destroy everything that gets in your way as you do battle with enemy Nanosaurs and rescue stolen eggs.
++ Brilliant graphics and riveting action
++ 3 complex levels
++ Smooth, responsive tilt-control movement
++ 9 different power-ups
++ Variety of awesome weapons
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any trouble with the app!
Follow us on twitter! @citizen12studio
This is the FREE, ad-supported version.
Look for Warheads (full version) on the Marketplace for the full experience with enhanced graphics and OpenFeint Leaderboards & Achievements.
Retro Missile Command game with updated 3D graphics and a dramatic music score. Fast paced action is sure to get your heart racing. Beautiful 3D graphics set to a dramatic score.
Earn Achievements and compete with your friends for High Score on worldwide Leaderboards brought to you by Open Feint.
This FREE TRIAL version has NO ADS and allows you to play up to 8 Waves. Think you've got what it takes to beat the current record of 36 Waves? Unlock the full game and find out!
Be sure to use the "Reduce Effects" setting in the Settings screen if the game runs slowly on your device!
About Android Permissions (tech stuff):
This game requires certain permissions to support the Leaderboards and Achievements, as well as in-app purchase. There is also a free, ad-supported version of Warheads available that does not have Achievements and Leaderboards or in-game purchase, and requires only network access permissions for delivering ads.
Quarters is the most popular drinking game of all time, and now we present it to you in 3D for Android! You can choose from 9 different coins, and play up to 7 people. The more you play, the more tipsy you become, so getting the coin in the mug gets more and more challenging.
This FULL, AD-FREE version has the Leprechaun Luck feature you won't find in the Free version.
See the SmartKeitai review here: http://bit.ly/gJcIsD