- Advanced Physics System — Solve complex physics puzzles using your streamlined toolbox any way that you see fit. The solution to a puzzle is only as complicated as you make it.
- Beautiful Art Deco Visuals — The puzzles may be complicated, but that doesn't mean they can't be beautiful architectural wonders rendered with an advanced graphics system and designed in a unique Art Deco style.
- Innovative Touch Controls — Simply drag and drop an item from your toolbox into the world, and then use the flexible item handles to carefully position your tools into exactly the right place.
- Dynamic Soundscapes of the World's Wonders — Each environment is themed after a one of the Natural Wonders of the World, and as you play you'll be absorbed into a dynamic soundscape of that wonder, enhanced by the rhythmic audio of your devious puzzle-solving machinations.
New from the creators of Worms, comes Flockers, a game splattered full of dark humour. Sick of being used as Weapons in the Worms' endless battles, the Sheep decide to make a break for it. Save the Sheep by guiding them through crushers, giant buzz-saws, deep pits full of spikes and giant swinging meat cleavers. Help them escape their diabolical masters, or leave them to the Worms' diabolical traps and watch their insides explode all over the place. Like, everywhere.
· Save the sheep by guiding them through 60 deadly levels.
· The sheep in Flockers are very talented. They’re able to fly up walls, jump over buzz saws & deadly drops as well as explode to destroy machinery clearing a path for their sheep friends.
· There are 18 different looking sheep that you can earn from the rewards screen using wool you collect along the way. Before long, you could be saving zombie, robot, pirate and even skeleton sheep.
· Facebook connectivity allowing you to see your friends progress on the map screen. As well as this, you can see their top scores.
· Flockers supports Google Play Games, and has 20 achievements for your sheep to ‘achieve’.
· Losing too many sheep? You can pause time on any level to strategically plan your next move.
Use your finger to morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety. Pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. Set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon, Contre Jour both delights and bedevils from start to finish.
**Runs beautifully on tablets**
Contre Jour Highlights
• 5 chapters featuring 100 unique levels, as well as 300 collectable lights, will have you playing for hours and hours.
• Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
• 12 different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
• Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of it’s own – simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
• Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petit’s journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
• Unlock a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?
Use pinch, swipe, and long press touch gestures with a google maps style interface to zoom in/out and scroll around the level maps. Use the tool bar to toggle between the different tools/items. Drag and drop items to move them around on the map. Display is optimized for tablets.
This is addictive Lemmings style game play on an overhead view with just the right blend of action and puzzles. The retro graphics will take you back to the year 1991. 33 levels are included.
Includes scoreloop social gaming awards and leaderboards.
Thank you for supporting independent gaming.
Help the clones to find the exit portal by creating a safe passage through the levels! But be careful! The clones obstinately run straight ahead and throw themselves down every cliff.
You can control the behaviour of the clones by giving them commands with 12 different skills. For example, the clones can build stairways, they can dig using a jackhammer or a pickaxe, blast through a wall using dynamite and more.
Everything in the completely dynamic environments can be destroyed by the clones or used to lead them.
The game is inspired by the classic game "Lemmings" from 1991.
The first 15 levels are completely free!
TM Laser Enigma has got the Best Apps Award!
Ranked #30th Puzzle game on Google Market once...
Various items on the map can be moved and rotated to change the beams path. It's your task to place them in such a way that all receivers are lit.
Maps are hand made, come in increasing level of difficulty and some of them will heavily test your map solving ability.
To add a layer of complexity on more difficult maps laser colors can be combined (e.g. red + green = yellow) or split.
- Pure logic game
- More than 100 hand made puzzles
- Map editor and uploader
- Extra maps can be downloaded online
- 20+ items to use on maps
- From simple to very difficult puzzles to solve
- Laser colors can be combined and split
- Custom music made for the game
- 100+ Maps in MegaPack
TM Laser Enigma is an evolution of initial laser reflection concept (TM.Lazor) where only 1 color of the laser was present. If multicolor looks too difficult at first, try out TM.Lazor and train your skills. There is an in game bonus for installing it too.
Map editor is included, you also can send your maps to server.
You have to solve 15 maps to enable editor.
Detailed instructions are here: http://tmmp.tmouse.info/map-editor-guide/
Visit our Facebook fanpage: http://facebook.com/TM.LaserEnigma
No ads and no in-app purchases.
“Back to Bed manages to simultaneously be predictable and surprising, sleepy and lively, scary and comforting—just like any good piece of Surrealist art.” - Killscreen
“Back to Bed is what happens when you let Dali, Escher, and Magritte develop a game.” - PowerUpGaming.co.uk
“What you see isn’t always what it seems, and the moments that use these ploys are some of the best Back to Bed has to offer. It’s mindbending and an utter delight.” - Twinfinite
Awards & Nominations:
- IGF Student Showcase Winner 2013
- Dutch Game Awards 2012: Guts & Glory Indie Award
- Unity Awards 2012: Best Student Project - Nominee
- Nordic Game Indie Night 2012: Finalist
- Casual Connect Europe 2014: Best Console - Nominee
• Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
• Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
• Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
• Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
• Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
• MOGA-support: Enjoy Back to Bed with MOGA controllers.
“Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.”
Keep up with Back to Bed at www.facebook.com/Backtobedthegame
Back to Bed sends automated bug reports, device information, gameplay and location data. The information sent does not include personal or private information nor can it be used to reveal the identity of a player. The purpose of the data is to discover bugs and improve the experience of Back to Bed on the most common devices. All information is strictly for internal use and will not be provided to any third party.
Autumn is coming. Leaves fall, and spirits rise from the fallen leaves to begin their journey home. You must guide them, without direct control, by changing how the wind blows or by rebuilding the ground. Each spirit can be sacrificed to perform one of four actions - build a bridge of leaves, create a blowing cloud, dig tunnels, or block wind currents in an area. Use your actions wisely or you will run out of spirits. In each level it's up to you to find your own creative solution on how to get the spirits to the goal.
NEW FAST-FORWARD FEATURE! Hold the bottom left corner of the screen to fast-forward your Spirits on their way to the spiral. You asked - we listened!
★★★★★ REVIEWS ★★★★★
"Striking art and innovative gameplay"
"Spirits is clever, challenging, and beautiful"
"Spirits is an outstanding blend of puzzle and strategy"
"The overall design -- graphics, animation, audio tracks -- as well as the whimsical element of soaring on the wind, really make this an enjoyable title to experience"
"Gorgeous visuals; ambient music; solid level design"
–Slide To Play
"Where Spirits really innovates is in its look and feel. When the wind physics start to do their thing, the experience is pretty magical"
–TUAW, Mike Schramm
"Spirits is more than just a pretty face, as you'll utilize little creatures to build ladders, dig tunnels, or blow gusts of wind to get their counterparts to an exit. It's similar to what we've seen in Lemmings or Downstream Panic, but the use of wind and the diverse puzzles keep things fresh and interesting"
"Relaxing, stunning, and simple will keep players coming back for more"
"Visually, the game is gorgeous. Everything has a soft, ethereal vibe to it, particularly the soothing ambient music and the challenging (but not frustrating) level design"
–The Mac Gamer
"There is so much attention to detail in this game that once you have finished it you will want to play it all over again"
★★★★★ AWARDS ★★★★★
Winner of the IndieCade "Best Aesthetics" Award, Culver City, California, USA – 2010
IGF 2011: Best Mobile Game - Honorable mention
Sense of Wonder Night Selection at Tokyo Game Show, Japan – 2010
★★★★★ VIDEO & SUPPORT ★★★★★
Visit www.spacesofplay.com/spirits to watch a gameplay video. Search on YouTube for walkthroughs of all levels in Spirits. For questions and support send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience technical problems, please try to reboot your device.
Developed by Marco Mazzoli, creator of Spirit, with the team at CMA MegaCorp.
Fully supports Google Play Game Services:
* Sync your progress across multiple devices using Cloud Save
* Unlock achievements for an extra challenge
To play, quickly match tiles on the game board to power up your slugs. Tap the slug icon to load them into your blaster then watch out as they transform and attack your opponents!
The key to being the best slugslinger around is choosing the best slugs for each round, and knowing when to use them!
Players can collect new slugs and unlock slug powers in story mode, or duel an endless stream of opponents to compete for top leader board scores in challenge mode.
Special items are now available in the store to boost your game play.
***The Bottom Line: 9.5/10 (Super!) Slugterra: Slug it Out! isn’t the first strategy match-3 that we’ve played but, by far it incorporates the need for strategy more than others. Tack on an adorable theme and you’ve got one of the best strategy-puzzlers this year.” – Appstore Arcade
• Match tiles on the playing board to power-up your slugs and blast your opponents
• Collect new slugs and unlock slug powers as you play
• Battle all of your favourite villains from Slugterra and challenge Dr. Blakk!
• Add all of your favourite slugs to your arsenal, including Infurnus, Frostcrawler, Tazerling, Flatulorhinkus, Arachnet, Fandango, Doc, Enigmo, Rammstone, Hoverbug, Aquabeek, Makobreaker, Flaringo, Thresher, Frightgeist, Negashade, Ping, Xmitter and many more!!
• Combine two slugs for an incredible fusion shot!
• Ghoul your game and add ghoul slugs to your arsenal!
• Play through story mode to collect slugs and unlock new powers
• Special items available in the store to boost your game play including blaster mods, slug chargers, new characters and more
L'INDOVINELLO ti seguirà in ogni momento, potrai affinare l'ingegno in ogni istante della giornata!
Selezionati per te una gamma di indovinelli pronti a soddisfare anche i gusti dei più esperti.
L'indovinello ti sta facendo impazzire? Usa il Bonus e risolvilo immediatamente!
Se l'idea di ingarbugliarti la mente ti piace, scarica l'App!
An exciting puzzle game that will test your abilities.
• Amazing gameplay
• Awesome design
• Three challenging game modes
• Score as much points as possible within a short period of time
• Rub on your friends' faces your ubber score!!! *cough sorry*
GeoMatches is free to play and have some in-game items such as new skins that requires payment.
A puzzle game with unique gameplay. try it and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
- a fresh look at the good old Netwalk
- rules are straightforward and easy to understand
- can be operated with one finger
- can be operated without touchscreen
- Google TV optimization
PS: Sorry, don't have enough time for intensive development. Updates will come not so often.
Keywords: netwalk, knetwalk, puzzle, game, net, it95, hex
There's no shortage of quick and fun puzzle games on Android, and Shift It still stands out as a great one.
This app deserves a five star rating. The app can bring the creative being in you since having a wide scope of imagination is what it takes to accomplish a puzzle. I must say, this is one of the greatest puzzle games, so far!
The game is original because it mixes details from all our favorite puzzle games but actually manages to create a different gameplay full of challenges and completely addictive.
I adore the cute, bright and candy-like graphics of the game. It’s a very user-friendly, slick and spectacular app! Editors' Pick!
A contemplative and thoughtful shape shifting puzzle game with the perfect combination of eye-candy visuals and serene sounds. Radiant multicolored tiles rests on an infinite loop; aim of the game is to group same colored blocks together by simply dragging your finger across the screen.
+300 unique puzzles that will challenge your brain
-Learn the rules in less than 3 seconds
-Original game concept
-Hint system in place to give you a boost
-Find the secret shapes to unlock achievements
Move it, switch it and tilt it! A fun & beautiful puzzle game that will light up your imagination!
The application includes enigmas of Arab culture, you are required to find a solution to the puzzle
Balance = 300 gold pieces
- The application includes the means to help :
* Delete incorrects letters = 30 gold pieces
* Appear correct letter = 15 gold pieces
* Delete the wrong letters = 10 gold pieces
The game is incredibly fun as you fly around trying to gather as much weaponry as possible while avoiding the fire from your opponents. There are 7 different planes to choose from including a totally cool balsa airplane with a rubber-band powered propeller. There are 7 different Multiplayer Battle Levels plus a single-player Training Level.
- Online Multiplayer Battles.
- PlayPhone Integrated
- Facebook Integration
Please contact us at email@example.com if you experience any trouble with the app!
Follow us on twitter! @citizen12studio
You're a heavily-armed flying dinosaur on a mission to save your species from extinction! How awesome is that?? Destroy everything that gets in your way as you do battle with enemy Nanosaurs and rescue stolen eggs.
++ Brilliant graphics and riveting action
++ 3 complex levels
++ Smooth, responsive tilt-control movement
++ 9 different power-ups
++ Variety of awesome weapons
This is the FREE, ad-supported version.
Look for Warheads (full version) on the Marketplace for the full experience with enhanced graphics and OpenFeint Leaderboards & Achievements.
Retro Missile Command game with updated 3D graphics and a dramatic music score. Fast paced action is sure to get your heart racing. Beautiful 3D graphics set to a dramatic score.
Earn Achievements and compete with your friends for High Score on worldwide Leaderboards brought to you by Open Feint.
This FREE TRIAL version has NO ADS and allows you to play up to 8 Waves. Think you've got what it takes to beat the current record of 36 Waves? Unlock the full game and find out!
Be sure to use the "Reduce Effects" setting in the Settings screen if the game runs slowly on your device!
About Android Permissions (tech stuff):
This game requires certain permissions to support the Leaderboards and Achievements, as well as in-app purchase. There is also a free, ad-supported version of Warheads available that does not have Achievements and Leaderboards or in-game purchase, and requires only network access permissions for delivering ads.
Quarters is the most popular drinking game of all time, and now we present it to you in 3D for Android! You can choose from 9 different coins, and play up to 7 people. The more you play, the more tipsy you become, so getting the coin in the mug gets more and more challenging.
This FULL, AD-FREE version has the Leprechaun Luck feature you won't find in the Free version.
See the SmartKeitai review here: http://bit.ly/gJcIsD