Our app is a beautiful thing and we know it’s going to make your life that much easier. Of course, you’ll be able to check train times, prices and buy tickets, but there’s so much more you can use it for. And just so you know, when you buy tickets with it we do not charge any booking or payment card fees (unlike some we could mention).
Where’s my train?
- Use our Live Departures to check how your train is getting along
- Get a snapshot of how any disruption may affect your journey by using our new Rainbow board (find it on the home screen)
- Buy your train ticket with just a few taps
- And we’ll make sure it’s the cheapest ticket for your journey
Download West Midlands Railway tickets to your mobile
- Download and pop them into your new mobile ticket wallet
- Bought online? Yes, you can also download them as well
- Tickets bought from one device can be transferred onto another (phones and tablets)
Ways to pay
- Pay with PayPal as well as American Express, Visa and Mastercard. What you don’t pay, though, are any payment card fees!
- Payment card details can be stored safely – making buying even faster next time
- Connect to Loop WiFi on-board
- Select Loop WiFi from the app menu
- Watch top movies, TV shows from NOWTV and UKTV PLAY, as well as kids shows like Thomas & Friends, Ben 10 and Power Puff Girls**
- Plus get FREE WiFi for emails and general web surfing
- Available only on the Cross City line
**Entertainment on Loop is refreshed regularly, which means titles are subject to change.