Fun way to learn the nearly 2000 "jōyō" and "kyōiku" kanji.
Quiz yourself flashcard style either by symbol or English language translation. Nice graphs to track progress.
Optional "rewards" keep you motivated!
Keywords: Chinese, Japanese, dictionary, study, review, practice, drill, anime, kyoiku
No more kanji flashcards! No more reading test! Draw the kanji!
* 12 Grades: 6 basic grades and 6 Jouyou kanji grades.
* Remembering The Kanji levels.
* A Guide To Remember Japanese Characters levels.
* Create your own custom levels.
* Search function.
* Complete 2136 Jouyou kanji.
* Stroke Order Diagrams.
You are learning Japanese or Chinese language and having troubles with remembering hieroglyphs? Download new brain teasing touch app kanji recognizer and train you memory and attention!
Practice Japanese kanji touch and challenge your friends and players around the world in quick guessing quiz! The game is quite easy to play: you need to find a different hanzi and tap on it. But be careful, every missed touch will take away from you precious seconds!
Kanji Practice kanji draw app features:
- simple interface
- easy kanji - challenge for your attention and reaction
- useful tool for learning Japanese symbols
Try our Kanji Practice app and you will understand, that kanji are easy, you just need to be attentive! Have some fun and surprise your friends with your knowledge of Asian vocabulary.
In addition to our Beginning Kanji lessons and quizzes we have intermediate/advanced lessons on On-Yomi Reading Groups as well as Quizzes grouped by JLPT Level and over 40 Topics.
★ History and structure of the Kanji
★ Kanji Dictionary
★ Integrated lessons, quizzes and flashcards
★ Study Kanji by Topic or JLPT Level
★ On-Yomi Reading Groups
★ Kanji Animations
★ Learn through On-Yomi and Kun-Yomi vocab quizzes
★ Covers over 2,000 Kanji
Learn and practice Japanese anywhere !!!
- Learn official Jōyō list with 2136 kanji.
- Random Mode.
- Custom list.
- Romanji, hiragana or katakana reading.
- Drawing area for kanji's writting practice.
- Ability to write a story or words set that allow you reinforce kanji's memorizing and its meaning.
Geki go over difficult kanji quiz on the obfuscation of Chinese characters.
Less often select the number of strokes, tips for decipher, the Chinese characters do not get used to feel like reading.
• You have been gathered kanji conversion is possible with a normal computer.
• The various test problem "does not correspond at all" (important ←!).
· Please use a range of hobby.
In the Kanji Battle card game you are a japanese sorcerer. You face others that, like you, are eager to possess the powers that kirin grant to their owners. You can create powerful spells by combining the powers of the kanji on the cards. Turn by turn, sorcerers create spells until yours is the most powerful, when you beat your opponents and acquiring one of the three kirins needed to win.
Kanji Battle is a fast-paced game, easy to learn and fun to play, which will transport you to a magical Japan.
Learn japanese by playing...
Besides, if you love japanese culture and want to learn its language, with Kanji Battle you will begin to read kanji easily. The game contains all the Kanji needed for the first Japanese Language Proficiency Test, and it can be used to play as well as a language exercise.
- Hiragana and Katakana game mode.
- Full Kyōiku kanji, it is a list of 1.006 kanji, which Japanese schoolchildren should learn for each year of primary school.
- You can select betwen romaji and hiragana mode to better memorize the hiragana with kanji or for casual memorizing kanji you can use romaji.
If you find any bugs or mistake, please contact us!
* Sample readings of kanji used in daily life with option to show translation, as well as Onyomi and Kunyomi.
* Different levels of kanji according to the simplicity of the kanji and commun use in daily life.
* Support for hiragana, katakana and kanji
* Drawing stroke for kanji
* Quiz mode where you can set the amount of kanjis to review, as well the option to create quiz from custom lists.
* Option to add custom notes for each kanji
* create your list of custom kanjis to review or use in quiz mode
* Support for English, Spanish and French
* Select from different backgrounds.
* Enjoy learning the 2000 of the most common used kanjis in daily life in an easy and pleasant way.
* Reinforce your skills in Japanese in a simple manner.
By using a spaced repetition system (SRS) you can memorize the different aspects of each vocabulary: meaning, pronunciation, reading, listening, writing, etc.
Included it's the N5 level of the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) vocabulary list and you can download (for free!) all the levels (though N1).
Ah! This app assumes you've already mastered hiragana and katakana.
• Study several vocabulary aspects: reading, listening, writing, meaning and handwrite
• Answers are not so easy so you will really learn that the kanji for "person" is 人 (hito), no 八 (for example)
• Lists can be downloaded and upgraded
• You can a study a session without audio questions (in case you're in a public place with no headphones)
• There are vocabulary translations for English and Spanish
• You can create custom lists
If you are serious about learning Japanese, you can download premium audio packs for the study lists (don't worry, it's cheap!). These audios are professionally audio recorded from a Japanese native teacher that will help you master the vocabulary.
The Audio pack for a list (purchasable in the app) will unlock:
• Audio for words
• Audio aspect (you'll be asked for listening questions)
• Kanji handwritten aspect (you'll have to draw and self-evaluate kanjis)
• Ads will be disabled
With your support, the application will evolve with new exciting features.
Kanji cards are labeled with 5 different colors from red to lime green. This color shows the difficulty level of a particular card according to your personal practice performance. A card's review schedule interval and appearance frequency during practice will be adjusted according to this level.
There are 3007 most frequently used Kanji characters registered in Kanji Renshuu database, each are indexed and given an English keyword according to the book "Remembering the Kanji" by James W. Heisig.
✓ Simple, straightforward UI.
✓ Simple, adjustable SRS to keep your practice focused and efficient.
✓ Color labeling as a clear performance indicator for individual cards.
✓ Performance graph to keep track of your daily practice progress.
✓ Search Kanji cards by English, Kanji, readings, or SKIP code (e.g. "1-3-5").
✓ Filter Kanji cards by Jōyō grade and JLPT level estimation.
✓ Backup and restore cards data to external storage.
✓ Kanji stroke order diagram.
The development of Kanji Renshuu is inspired by many existing flashcard applications. Concepts and ideas are adapted and adjusted to suit the developer's learning needs. If Kanji Renshuu doesn't fit your needs, you might want to consider these alternatives:
✓ Anki: Notably one of the most popular SRS flashcard app.
✓ StickyStudy (iOS): SRS flashcard app with color labeling for individual cards.
✓ JA Sensei: A complete suite for learning Japanese with Kanji quiz feature.
✓ JFCards: Simple, straightforward flashcard app, but with no built-in SRS.
Check out this page for more detail:
If you like Kanji Renshuu, please consider buying the ad-free license.
✓ Internet access permission is required to load ads.
✓ External storage access permission is required for backup & restore functionality.