The app is a unique platform to get updates on the The Human Safety Net volunteering programs, share ideas on and participate to volunteering activities, get in contact with the community members.
What is The Human Safety Net?
The Human Safety Net is a global movement of people helping people aiming to empower disadvantaged people to give them the opportunity for a better life though a sustainable livelihood. The Human Safety Net is a non profit organization launched by the Generali Group as its flagship initiative for the community in October 2017.
What does The Human Safety Net do?
The Human Safety Net's three programs target different societal challenges but share a common purpose: to unlock human potential by inspiring people to help people. With The Human Safety Net for Families, we want to promote equal-life chances for children who are deprived of opportunity; with the Refugee Start-Ups program, we’re helping refugees start businesses that enable them to build new livelihoods, contribute to the local economy and restore personal dignity; and with the program for Newborns, we want to save the lives of newborns from a devastating problem at birth called asphyxia.
The Human Safety Net is inspired by the idea of ‘chain aid’, where those who benefit may one day give back to someone else, creating a ‘ripple’ of positive change that extends worldwide with limitless potential. It does so with a network of 20+ partners in over 15 countries.
What can you do with The Human Safety Net app?
- Register in few steps: if you are a Generali employee or agent you can use your business email and your registration will be approved automatically, otherwise your registration will be approved by an app admin as soon as possible
- Choose your preferred language (25 available) and automatically translate all contents and chats
- Access from smartphone and desktop
- Get News & Updates about the movement
- Explore and join volunteering opportunities that match your location, professional skills, hobbies and interests
- Get to know more about programs’ activities, partners and member’s profiles, Q&A, file library and much more