Kuromasu (黒どこ Kurodoko) is a number logic puzzle created by Nikoli. It is also known as 'Where Is Black Cells' and 'Range'.
Kuromasu is a very interesting and yet challenging puzzle game. New players may find it intimidating, but once you know the rules, it can be fun and addictive, perfect for exercising your brain power and killing time. If you love this game, we hope that you will help promote Kuromasu and share this app with your friends.
The objective of this game is to find the black cells.
• Each number on the board represents the number of blue cells that can be seen from that cell, including itself.
• Black cell blocks the view.
• Numbered cells may not be black.
• No two black cells may be horizontally or vertically adjacent.
• All the blue cells must be connected horizontally or vertically.
Each puzzle has only a unique solution. No guessing nor hints are required to complete a puzzle.
• 4 board sizes: 5x5, 7x7, 9x9, 9x12
• 400 puzzles (100 per board size)
• Save progress
• Minimalist design
• Redo, undo and restart
• Soothing Japanese music 'Rokudan' in background
• Daily free hint