Good but... Love the game, it makes learning algebra super easy and fun for kids. I'm not giving 5 stars though because after each world I beat a pop up asks if I want to leave feedback and no matter how I answer the pop up doesn't go away and blocks me from being able to see the game as I play unless I exit completely and then go back in.
The objective is to isolate the box. I isolate the box and then it says "yuck" about an aspect of how I isolated the box. But it doesn't explain why it's "yuck"? I isolated the box as it said so why do I get a yuck? Should the objective be changed to isolate the box in the best way or something? What's the best way ? The game doesn't explain that. Lost with maths again.
Great app, but I don't want to be writing this right now. Love everything about the game. But I hate writing reviews. So since it is making me do this, so I am giving it 3 stars.
Great app Fantastic app but they lost a point for being overly insistent that I rate the app. Jeeze, lemme just use what I paid for a little while then bug me.
Awesome app! When do we get dragon box calculus???
Excellent investment! My nine year old put down his DS to play this game. He is entranced.
* Removed Photobooth & Camera usage
* SideB: fix next button
* Diploma: user the user's avatar picture to generate the diploma. Previously generated diploma must be re-requested
* Diploma: non english languages could cause issues
* HelpMode: properly support back button
* HelpMode was randomly failing
* Android: x86 support, support devices without multitouch
* Translations: added Romanian, Polish, Galego & improved Czech, Estonian, Italian, Lithuanian, Russian