Gymnast Companion is a powerful application for any Gymnastics Enthusiast, including professional and non-professional gymnasts, coaches, score keepers or anyone who wants to keep track of scores. It provides capabilities to collect scores for a gymnast of any level. It includes the features to gather scores for multiple gymnasts, teams or even for any number of schools.
- Optional Password Protection
- Display Scores for one or more gymnasts, teams and schools
- Email Scores in Plain Text, HTML and CSV for multiple Gymnasts and Meets
- Send Score by SMS/Text, WhatsApp or any other app that can send the data
- Add Custom Events
- Add Custom Levels
- Add Custom Meet Types
- Collect Scores for multiple Schools and Teams
- Filtered List of events based on gender
- Intelligent filtered list of gymnasts based on team and meet
- Auto calculated All Around Score
- Multiple themes provide options to change the look and feel of the app
- Option to Randomize Themes that can be used to auto-change the colors at random times
- Create Score Progress Charts (option for both Line and Bar Charts) to check gymnast progress for each event including All Around
- Easily Search for Gymnasts, Teams, Meets and Schools
- Seamless data import from the free version of the app (Gymnast Companion Lite)
- Create Backups and Restore data as needed and sync any number of devices as often as needed
- Create Meet report and sort gymnasts by Name, Event Scores or All Around Scores and email it in HTML and/or CSV format
- Team Results for a meet by selecting x number of top scores
- Import and Export selected Schools and Teams from/to CSV format
"modify or delete the contents of your SD card" and "read the contents of your SD card" are required for the functionality to attach an HTML or CSV file to an email because a file must be saved before it can be attached to an email.
"full network access" – required for the URL to go the app website for help and feedback.
If you have a need for a specific feature, please send us an email. We will be glad to implement the requested feature.