By using augmented reality (AR), the user gains an amazing insight into the tissues, structures and areas of the mind by moving the device around the special artwork provided.
You can choose to view the mind in AR or switch to a 3D mode within the device and rotate with your fingers.
The three dimensional models are colour coded to provide clear, concise and easy to follow views of the brain.
The app provides an advanced and futuristic view of the head and mind which is perfect for educational demonstrations, learning at home or just the enjoyment of finding out more about the anatomy of the brain.
- Print out the artwork which is available from the developers website. You can print in colour or black and white.
- In AR mode, point the device at the printed image.
- Switch on and off the various layers - you can animate the brain areas to open and close.
- Tap the brain parts to see the labels and hear the description.
In 3D Mode:
- Rotate by swiping the screen.
All feedback and thoughts for the next versions are very welcome and thank you for taking the time to enjoy our work.
We will be releasing more of the AR Anatomy Series in due course.
Staying informed has never been this easy and enjoyable.
• News: Access the most current dental information - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Reports & Studies: Benefit from the wealth of experience of international experts and make use of topical reports & studies as well as general dental issues
• Videos: Interviews, application videos, instruction of instruments and many more
With this News App, W&H presents a platform that supports you in your everyday work and dental life. Furthermore, this App is being constantly expanded to meet your needs and demands.